How do we fix western women?

How do we fix western women?

Other urls found in this thread:

.youtube.com/watch?v=2E9pM2pWbDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop the social engineering
.youtube.com/watch?v=2E9pM2pWbDA

Remove the welfare state, that's what allows women to never develop as good people and instead rely on big government either for welfare or divorce courts.

Ignore them emotionally and sexually

stop opressing them.

>How do we fix western women?

Ignore the sluts. The reason western women keep getting sluttier is because they keep getting more attention.

like where the fuck is bulgaria

seriously

>Ignore them emotionally and sexually
Cut them off from benefits of masculinity.
#NotOurWomen

restrict their access to pets and livestock

This desu

What am I looking at here?

He's right you know, even a disgusting skank like the one in OP pic related has probably like a 100 beta followers ready to drink her piss at a moment's notice, and that's the problem.

They're way ahead of me desu.

This. Also, you can not fix a woman. Women are all the same. Ever.

sauce?

Look at the state of that room.

We oppress them.

some animal im not sure which animal though

What animal is that a dog? shits hot? more?

I don't know, but what's even more fucked up is that children are seen as possessions.

Discipline. But first you need to find real men to enforce it.

Threads, Terminator, Jericho and some others. Threads is some horrifying shit.

By becoming men and shaming the males who are not men until they too become men.

Show them Love Machine

Become One With Love

Like so:

threads? show or movie?

Get rid of beta males and everything will sort itself out

>So uh, where are we going to dine, user? Somewhere nice?

That's just you pajeet.

Jesus christ he told you the fucking the name, and you still can't go find the information by yourself.

I'm glad what Sup Forums did to stop hilary, but you newfags have gone too damn far. Please start lurking

We take away all their rights and have men take the power and legally control them whether it be sexually, in relationships, marriage etc.

The moment you let women roam free and let them vote is the moment your society begins to fall. Especially when this society incentives divorce to women and all the BS domestic violence laws.

That is one fucking messy bedroom.

what's wrong with wanting to wear something nice? you never looked for excuses to suit up?

someone is getting his oats

Old movie about nuclear holocaust in Britain, full thing is on YouTube. Basically concludes with civilization being back in the middle ages

CLEAN YOUR ROOM YOU FILTHY PIG

I'm sure frog-posting virgins are the final authority on how to "fix" women.

I dont get the issue, she looks h-
THE ROOM CLEAN IT UP

Those shoes really don't match that outfit, btw

There will always be a beta cuck providing for them.

I wonder which of her betas she's going to give some hope by letting him pay for the meal topkek

start dealing with the depression epidemy
low levels of serotonin associated with depression increases desire for sex to make up for deficiency. even average girls can have high standards now because thirsty betas are orbiting even the ugliest of women

How women ever garnered the reputation as the clean gender, I'll never know. All young women have horrible rooms like this. Same with their cars.

Pulled straight from r/blackpeopletwitter

Wew lads

ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
PIGSTY

I knew it!
enjoy your oats brother

HHAHAHAHA! How the fuck would that even work? link?

Dude wtf, the place is messy as fuck.

how the fuck did it take so long for someone to mention it, i'm disappointed Sup Forums

what a fucking scruffy cunt

Also note the rodent sitting near the base of her nightstand/dresser.

>That nuke hitting Toronto Shitty Hall
Oh yes please, wipe this commie shithole and start over

Why can't women clean their own place? 95% of woman owned places I've been in look like this. No, I'm not saying I'm some stud... I used to work in Maintenance. And the rule was, the better looking the woman, the dirtier the place. I thought women were at least supposed to be good at cleaning.

You should keep on harassing them to make them realize their behavior can attract a lot of unwanted attention and is dangerous.

Pajeet we have 10000 india apretiation threads a day, we can go one thread without looking directly for shit and corpses on a river.

And I thought my place was messy. I guess I'll hit up my fug buddy for tonight. I need a warm body.

As fucking disgusting as this is, at least it's just clothes and shit

Mess can be tidied up quite quickly, but dirt, that is one thing I can not fucking stand, dirty women with filth all over their rooms

I wish i still had the link to the youtube video with the russian commissars shooting people to the tune of Ode an die freude but thats pretty much whats needed.

>women
>UNWANTED attention

fucking hell user i know i could google it, i was hoping he would give me a tl/dr with some a nice, healthy Sup Forumsack interpretation, which is exactly what he gave me. you're probably more of a newfag than i am. (Sup Forums and Sup Forums since '08, Sup Forums since '11)
danke ausbro.

I used to work at a strip club, holy fuck at the changing rooms for the women. It would be tidy before a shift, you wouldn't go in there after they had used it a few hours, it looked like OP's pic. EVERY FUCKING NIGHT.

Fuck you I was on Sup Forums in 2005 posting guro, and been at Sup Forums since 2006. I guess I shouldn't be surprised a Sup Forumsfag asks for sauce, Sup Forumsirgins are pretty damn cancerous.

>fast food cup on the floor

RUN

>He's worried about the fast food
>Not the actual rat digging around near the nightstand

Yes, the proper tool will fix them.

congrats on being old i guess. Sup Forums is shit post GG but Sup Forums and Sup Forums are pure gold in the current year.

stop wasting your time on women.
stop thinking about women.
succeed.
earn money.
become alpha cock.
they will come to you. immortality.
everything they do is to attract a suitor.

>How do we fix western women?
Nobody ever refers to women as "Western" unless they're Middle Eastern or Russian.

Same damn difference.

>rat
The fuck u on nigga? The bitch might be a little untidy but there ain't no vermin in that pic.

"Bitch, judging by the state of your apartment, I've decided that we're going to Hardee's."

We're driving to Бypгac to sell you for gas

unless you clean your room you fucking bitch

Problem is all the role models are sluts.
(((TV))) (((Music))) and (((Films))) are degenerate and women are too stupid and vapid. They think that being sluts makes them desirable, which it does but only as a cum dumpster.
Imagine looking up to someone like Kim Kardashian?
Fuck.

How the fuck can you tell?

Dorcia
Check my table number

Can you post that laker girl pick with Pepe wearing that smudged shirt?

Show me the rat then fucker

oatposting is my favorite

I'm just saying you don't know wtf is in that room. Hoffas body could be under that pile of crap.

Fucking hell could you imagine the smell if her personal hygiene was comparable to her housework ethic.

Good laugh. Thanks kiwi.