Live from muh heritage island: hero journalist defending alt-right from commies

>Ireland time publishes totally fair and balanced article "What you need to know about the Alt-Right" by well informed journalist
irishtimes.com/opinion/the-alt-right-movement-everything-you-need-to-know-1.2924658
>angry commie harpies go nuts, call for censorship, viciously attack this guy
>he in on TV in like 10 minutes to defend free speech

Get in here

STREAM: rte.ie/player/us/live/8/

Other urls found in this thread:

streema.com/tv/RTE
rte.ie/live/
irishexaminer.com/ireland/transgender-youth-hit-by-lack-of-services-438247.html
irishtimes.com/opinion/civility-and-respect-beat-political-correctness-every-time-1.2927715
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Must watch it, hope he doesn't let us down. I'm beginning to wake up to the reality of how badly cucked Ireland is after the reaction from liberal whingebags to that article last week and what's insane is its the fuckin middle class liberals noodle armed faggots who are dictating to us what we should think say and do. The natural order has be turned upside down and the weak are ruling the strong.

He looks a bit of a wee Nazi to be honest lad

bump

>tattoos on your neck

Feck off.

That's a shame, I wanted to move to Ireland

Is the stream over? What happened?

Is irishtimes a big paper? What's the story here?

>poofta moustache
>soul patch
>neck tattoos

Yeah, nah.

RTE,our main TV/Media outlet is fucking government funded so hopefully he ensures that they are made to differ from the narrative they want.

Its one of the largest, if not the largest here.

^

Stream now has a play button, but blanks when you press it. Is it working for anyone? Is it on for anyone in Ireland with a TV?

It works yeah, it is currently discussing domestic stuff unrelated to the article. I will post when they bring it up.

i'd rather go play csgo.

Keep me informed thanks.

Mine didn't work either.

Come on, Erinbros, I'm interested and wanna watch. Anyone have a working link?

he looks like a tool

The Irish Times aka immigration times is the main newspaper of the Irish urban middle class and liberals afaik

I'm watching it now there's a sheboon on.

nothing loads for me either

keep us posted on how he does m8

The link should work, brits, other euros and americans have been able to watch links in the past.
He isn't on yet, I will look for another link in the mean time.

you might have to enable some scripts in the address bar.

It might be ip blocked though

>hipster tattoos
>hipster moustache

Opinion discarded!

Think ive got a link, my internets too shit to test tho - streema.com/tv/RTE

He's a hatester

working in firefox for me. Try going to http:// rather than .

Think chrome has some feature that blocks doing this, it is a security thing that fucks over shockwave flash player.

rte.ie/live/

TRY THIS

>Vultures

The stream is fuck all, just some faggots, no sign of /ourguy/.

I said earlier I will post when this domestic shite is over.

post yfw you hear the words "vulture fund"

Laffing

can't find a single nazi photograph where there were mustaches or any facial hair involved besides hitler

>those comments
kek, always the whitest countries with the most disdain for national interests

HE IS ON NOW

Fuck off with your Hillary shite cunts

Meryl Streep is catlady avatar of democrat party base, second only to Hillary. Who does this appeal to? Literally the party of no fun.

COLM OGORMAN IS A HOMOSEXUAL DEGENERATE

Is he our guy?

YES!

i just keep scrolling and it's all the same.
What's up with these cunts? do they admire sweden for what they have done?
I suppose every nation has it's nazi boogeyman leftards

He's got some mop of a mustache on him.

You guys are fucking with us, right?

Jesus said the meek shall inherit the Earth.

Shit really is painful, but the Irishbro said that the paper is mostly read by liberal cunts so it's mot represemtative of public opinion necessarily.

Thanks OP - I've discovered Claire Byrne. Would not kick her out of bed.

Jesus fucking christ, its like talking to a brick wall.

Holy shit, this prim little faggot.

>muh trans kids
>muh nigs
ree, shut down wrongthinkers!@!

Thanks for this quality thread OP

This day OP was not a faggot

Nice ID, faggot.

It doesn't matter where Canadians are everywhere they go they are always hungry for dick.

It's gavin Mccines! He is just larping as an irish man! Or is it gavin's retarded brother?

Whats the chance this faggot is a kike.

Has that kike look.

gawdammit

DAY OF THE RAKE IS SOON
QUEBECOIS FIRST, MARITIMERS LAST.

The editor is talking some sense atleast.

put me in the cap

Kek, he's certainly channeling the same style
>who gets to say what punk rock means bro?

lmaoing @ ur ID

This is what will keep me going if society does collapse and we end up like Mad Max. The liberal pussies who want this just don't have the mental resilience to survive any kind of hardship, there's no way they could defend themselves or feed themselves, it would be beautiful to watch.

>Gay
>Canada
Checks out.

Shit, is that it for this guy? He just let that other fella shame him and barely got a word in.

I can't believe how mainstream Cultural Marxism is in Ireland. These fucking freaks would have their nation overrun with shitskins

I actually think Ireland needs more Muslims because that's the only way to get rid of these fucking race traitor anti-Christian globalist scum as they would be killed off with the Muslims

He was useless.
He wasn't even given a chance.
He should have been all like
"I let you speak Colm, stop interrupting me"
Tucker Carlson would make shit of any of these.

so ur a gay qt bye :DDD

Fuck the meek, and fuck the pedophile kike on a stick.

>fuck the pedophile kike on a stick.

Siding with Muslims, Marxists and Jews,
good one

On second thought maybe it's good that he was so clearly spoken over by liberal faggots, he could have just spilled his spaghetti everywhere.

O'Gorman was shown to be a full commie degenerate anyway, I'm happy.

Kek is that it?
How shit.

Nicolas Pell is a fucking yank, he just lives in Wicklow for some reason. All the serious nationalists in Ireland are actually concerned with Irish nationalism rather than Alt RIght clownery

The station is state owned and the state supports homosexuality, pedophilia and "refugees". The only reason the guy was given those 2 minutes to talk was because he caused so much controversy over the past week.

If society in Europe collapses those same cunts will be the first out and away to North America, New and Australia to leave us to fight and die in a conflict that their fucking virtue signaling created with their fucking open borders and refugees welcome. They're traitors and deserve the rope.

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Over on twitter right now all the liberal whingebags will be crying about RTE giving him a platform and how morally outraged they are. I swear to fuck it's infuriating living in this country nowadays. Get a load of this shite

irishexaminer.com/ireland/transgender-youth-hit-by-lack-of-services-438247.html

That is EXACTLY why FDR told those rich Jew Commie bastards they could not enter the USA though they claimed to be fleeing for their lives.

Also, that audience member who pretty much said 'fuck free speech'. Really crystallized where the arguments given by O'Gorman lead.

Is Breda /ourgal/

irishtimes.com/opinion/civility-and-respect-beat-political-correctness-every-time-1.2927715

Sure did ye see all the feminists that refused to attend because he was going to be on the show?
Might have been a bit more interesting if they had been present, might have gotten to see them explode.

He is actually a "writer" for an Irish site not unlike buzzfeed. It is quite popular with young people on facebook.

Apparently Ireland is going to destroy fascism in America, top kek.

Anyone see the ad for John connors:race matters

The media have been trying to turn piikeys into a persecuted minority, not too long ago they even said they were a different race.

You mean Breda "if its black it must go back" O'Brien?

Breda "if it's brown get it out of my town" O'Brien

Kek

Breda "if it comes from the east on it's charred remains we shall feast" O'Brien

The gas thing about this is that everyone is going mad over an opinion while on the same show they're talking about how our country was bought and sold for pennies and nobody gives a fuck

I missed it, surely someone has uploaded it

for a fucking second I thought that was Ian but it was not.
saged.

Just finished watching it, the irony of that prick from Amnesty saying they care about human rights when at the same time support abortion

It's a pity they didn't attend to make a show of themselves and show how daft they are. Who's the writer you're on about?

whats the goys name?

We let 40 in. We took in former nazis though and one former SS officer started a company that made our school books, a guy called Albert Folens.

He works for JOE.ie

Her.ie and JOE.ie are owned by the same hipster faggot, both are liberal normie shit sites that follow the sjw trends and try desperately to go viral

I thought everyone hated that site. It's cringey as fuck with shit like "10 reasons Irish fans are the best in the world" and "read about what blind boy had to say about depression"

I hate that fuckin cunt he's as bad as any SJW.