New outfit

Where do i find nazi like uniform in 2017?
Not that im a nazi but the peeps had style back then.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/POLAR-MILITARY-COMBAT-LEATHER-MPX808572F/dp/B01FQ1ZHQE/ref=sr_1_57?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1483995676&sr=1-57&nodeID=7141123011&refinements=p_4:Polar Fox
epicmilitaria.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ebay listings, some internet stores do it. Or just ask a tailor to make one. It won't be cheap though.

Why would you dress as a group of people smeared by propaganda and which people direct their bigotry towards?

Wait for the new ones which we will release in the 2020s when Germany reawakens and the German people finally take control of their government again.

Already got a burka

For passionately saluting in some dark corner of a desolate apartment unit with tears rolling down the face before passing out.

Heh... That's just a joke r-right hans?

amazon.com/POLAR-MILITARY-COMBAT-LEATHER-MPX808572F/dp/B01FQ1ZHQE/ref=sr_1_57?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1483995676&sr=1-57&nodeID=7141123011&refinements=p_4:Polar Fox

Your welcome

Wew

how though?

Kek

epicmilitaria.com/

Reproduction sites exist.

Historical roleplaying maybe. It's huge here in russia at least. I personally know a couple of people who roleplay various ww2 battles every year

>Meryl Streep is a roastie jew cunt, jealous that 70 year old Trump is still kicking ass and just stacked a crowning jewel on top of his already overwhelming pile of achievements while she was washed up 20 years ago and is accepting a 'lifetime achievement' participation award from Kikewood circlejerkers in recognition of her declining relevance.

I wish I was a rich hollywood asshole so i could pay an improv troupe to put on the and tear up these dumbass awards dinners like they were searching for Anne Frank.

Autism.

>I've tried a lot of other boots, but I think these will be my final solution.

its amazing how much of pol's content comes straight from the front page of reddit

Who was in charge of designing the tread on these?

>40$

might cop...

that's not how that graph works REEEEEEEE
your autism is hurting my autism

Do one better, buy a house in their area and fill it with rapefugees.

>5.0 out of 5 stars: Good for marching into Poland
By Amazon Customer on January 9, 2017

How much will the Burka cost in 2020s

>Just a bit of a warning however: They footprints leave little Swastikas. Good for marching into Poland, but not so good for much else.
Fucking kek

Damn. Ss y iform sure looks good