Is the US a third world country?

Is the US a third world country?

If you're in Detroit yes.

>unempolyemnt still bad
>businesse still control
>congress doesn't do anything
>shouldn't have been a country in the first place
we're the 3rd world nation of first world nations

I don't know, is Germany part of the Islamic State?

Our Democrat controlled cities are 3rd world for sure.

the US is fat, violent, histrionic, drug addicted, corrupt and its "justice system" is a bunch of clowns so yeh. runs a powerful PR campaign that tricks its population and that of its allies into believing it's the best country on the planet.

No.

It's 4th world

>port police
>germany

Fpbp

The US has some South Africa tier murders of white people/ home invasions/ torture happening for years yet they never talk about it.

It's very two sided. This starts in highschool. Half or less of the kids actually "fit in" by being narcissistic and go to university. The other half are pretty much doomed. They fall into ghetto culture and become single mothers or work at gas stations and things like that.

At times, yes. When Katrina hit Louisiana they looked as helpless as the folks over in Haiti when the quake struck them.

Mostly yeah, The democratic run urban areas are usually some of the most third world looking.

Really makes you think

>not knowing what it means to be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd world

USA and half of your country can't be anything but 1st world faggot.

USA is the easiest country to live in with the most freedoms

The niggers, you mean.

They always behave like haitians, usually the media just avoids putting it on tv.

In the cities, yes.

That why I moved 300 miles away from one, and it was the best choice I ever made.

The only nigger I have seen was a productive citizen.

>all the criminals in this painting are white
Not realistic, Hanz

Yes. Go out to places like Mississippi and Kansas and it's like Pakistan with dumb whites instead of dumb muzzies. Coincidentally, they're all republican controlled and living off the tit of Democratic states that subsidize them.

America is Africa
Still apartheid.
And you see little nigga running in the street to don't be shoot haha

was he the one fucking your wife properly cuck?

Little nigga naked *

Any where there is a high concentration of niggers. Same as anywhere on the planet they happen to concentrate.

US is more segregated and unequal than most first world

This means 20% of the US is 10x better than any other nation, a literal utopia that has basically reached post-scarcity levels of luxury, QOL, and healthcare. These people basically can do whatever they want and afford it, and their kids/grandkids are guaranteed a good life.

The us also has way more land/house per person if you have money.

The bottom 20% is more like Kenya than your average european poor person. It is 10x more shitty than the average first worlder bc reasons.

Quality of life is far less widely distributed in europe,oceania etc. Far less variance but less mean wealth as a result.

Source: US citizen in nice area

Stop spending money on propaganda feed yo country

lol

No but it will be soon.

I saw you post this already
but you asked
"Is this an accurate depiction of the US?" or something like this
I played along but now im suspicious

What other 3rd world country's poorest are richer than ours. How about. What first world country's poorest are richer than ours.

>pro tip: only one

>4th world
Americans are confirmed gods

The gay gods
Hahahahahahaha
Beta alpha pi Omega

Fucking rekt