Going underground

Millenial Woes has fled the country!

youtube.com/watch?v=5GVLkEnQUzg

First he gets doxxed in several british tabloids today and now he has left britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AE1ct5yEuVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm fucking mad! No i'm Livid!

>supports donald trump
>enters the country on a tourist visa
>trump deports him after his visa runs out

Being a former art student, he will appreciate the irony

Thread theme :

youtube.com/watch?v=AE1ct5yEuVY

good idea. bet he's gone to eastern europe

Millennial woes is love. Millennial woes is life

My best is an English speaking nation close in proximity or the US

This is really sad, hope we see him again one day, preferably not in the back of a police van.

NO he was supposed to go to prison for a while. That is how the story goes.

How stupid, i fucking hate the British press and government.

imagine he gets asylum, how shit will we look to the world. the absolute state of us.

lugenpresse
lugenpresse
Lugenpresse
LUGENPRESSE
LUGENPRESSE
LUGENPRESSE!!!!

This. He's a fucking faggot who's just sold out everything he ever fought for by becoming a refugee.

Kek at that image.

Trump should personally pick him up and smoke blunts with him in his hellicopter, and then give him a harem of blonde bitches. He can sire many half scot babies.

>This. He's a fucking faggot who's just sold out everything he ever fought for by becoming a refugee.

haha, you're insane. he made the sensible choice.

Good for him.

>have the wrong opinions
>forced to flee the country

He should have stayed and written a book in prison.

>he made the sensible choice.

How? The media can't do anything to him because polls consistantly show 70% of the fucking country agrees.

>How?

go on and speculate

>tfw too smart to enjoy sex

>media uncover his identiy
>instantly ditches his ancestral homeland after a lifetime of moaning about how syrians are cowards and refugees should be sent home

he's a jewish plant to discredit British patriots.

are you seriously purity testing woes? the absolute state of you.

>are you seriously purity testing woes?

He purity tested himself by fucking off the minute his opinions were tested. Also, he isn't even redpilled. He didn't mention the Davos Men once.

I feel like I'm talking to a leaf

>a leaf abroad.

Lol was thinking the same

>millenial woes

Lol OK you proxy-using pussy.

are you the autist from the other thread?

lol, i sent woes 25 quid just now

I sent him $20 earlier today.

Imagine if they had committed these resources to stopping the massive pedo ring in Rotherham.

If he actually gets asylum it'll be sweet. A decent lawyer could make the case that he'd be at risk for persecution and now there's lots of evidence.

The press is out there putting people in jail. The PRESS actually doxxed this guy and posted pictures of his residence and everything.

THE. FUCKING. PRESS.

Don't sit around waiting for the war because this already is a war.

>bragging about sending a non-british refugee £20

Biggest fucking cuck of all.

Sounds like a pussy.

Reminder that Britain is current year police state .

I don't care

Impure

ENgland

>Millenial Woes

literary who

This

He's this horsecocked chad that fucked a bunch of rightwing peoples gilfriends. the news just broke and they had antifa dox him. But he's gone to america to fuck groupies.

Wow, I didn't know that they brought the heat on him that bad.

someone needs to redo that pic with a nigger fucking his brain girl, and him in the corner watching

talk shit, get hit senpai

The Media attention will/already is blowing over.

The real risk is for the people close to him. It's too much hassle for antifa shits to catch you outside alone and assault you, they'd rather just put a brick through your window and key your parents car.

Not everyone has family that has the money or patience to put up with that risk for a few months.

Leftypol is shilling hard today. Go fuck yourself. The only thing that looks bad is here is your shithole of a country.

MW is a good lad, he'll get his shit together and he'll be fine. He'll be back stronger than ever.

This can be a significant step if he started publicising all of this. I never thought I would see a man flee the UK for fear of prosecution just because he was an edgelord on Youtube.

Wow, I can't believe he actually fled the country. It'll be sad if that was his final video ever. He made good videos.

>Leftypol

C'mon, not even a frog can be this gullable. What would you do if Marine Le Penn abandoned he post and sought refuge in 'Murica because of "le mainstream metoer"? He a fucking pussy.

Le Pen is a politician with a party. Woes is just one guy

He's propably in germany

such is life in the united cuckdom
marine le pen is a politician and no doubt has personal security detail. woes is a NEET living in his dad's house. I just wonder how brave you'd be in his situation
>newspaper posts a picture of you, publishes your address, calls you a 'vile nazi' and sics antifa groups on you
>wow scared of the mainstream media wow just wow

The media was harassing him, going up and down his street trying to get comments from neighbours asking what the thought about living next to a Nazi.
They put his info on the front fucking page of a tabloid calling him a Nazi.
I'm willing to bet he was getting fucking hounded by AntiFa and has chosen to leave to spare his family the relentless media and vigilante abuse.

Straight up leftypol shill. That post confirms.

So? What could they possibly do to him? He's just being a faggot.

So what? And he's supposed to fight that by being a fucking faggot and hiding in America?

>getting fucking hounded by AntiFa

AHAHAHA Antifa are the biggest fucking faggots on the planet. I'm so unafraid of them, I'd invite them in for tea and crumpets. Imagine if Nige had ran away when they called him fascist.

It really makes the UK look bad.

It's like anti-uk propaganda but it's actually our fucking news headlines.

Everybody's an internet tough guy until the death threats start coming in.

do you put your face out there with your political views, mr. internet tough guy?

>faggot
>faggot
>pussy

literally the state of your posts lad.

>to spare his family the relentless media and vigilante abuse

And that's the right thing to do. He'll be back at it in no time ... from somewhere else.

They can run out a NEET out of their shitty town but they can't stop him making more videos for a living.

yer da

>So? What could they possibly do to him? He's just being a faggot.

Maybe he just has the basic decency of not wanting to put his relatives through this mess.

no hes a pussy he should stay barricaded in his house with a shotgun & a katana (like I would) and cut down these antifa LOSERS as they come in through the window that they have just smashed with a brick also I know jiujitsu they would need to outnumber me 30 to 1 to have any chance

>until the death threats start
>death threats

Kek, I'd knock their fucking bnlock off. These "men" can't even stand up to fat tumblr feminists.

No because I'm not an attentionwhore.

Fuck off before wrap a red-hot parmo over your head.

>his relatives through this mess.

That just makes his relatives even bigger cucks. You are literally supporting a refugee, and therefore validating every fucking paki who tries to enter this country.

Reminder that free speech doesn't mean freedom from the consequences of your speech.

He deserves this for being stupid and showing his face.

> It really makes the UK look bad.

It really does but down the road shit like this will only legitimize the cause for nationalism.

I hope you're right and he doesn't stop making vids.

*Tip

lmao who even reads tabloids

>Kek, I'd knock their fucking bnlock off

Terrible fucking move by Woes. Should have stayed.

Every post you make:
>Reeeeeeeeee!!!!

>You are literally supporting a refugee

I have no problem with refugees as long as they're not brown invaders. I'm sure Woes has impeccable manners.

the interesting this were he is going

Judenpresse

[email protected]

>Reeeeeeeeee!!!!

Yeah, and why fucking not. I have everything to reeee about.

>I have no problem with refugees as long as they're not brown invaders
Refugees are fags. I'm pro-British imperialism, but being a refugee just lowers yourself to their standards.

> I'm sure Woes has impeccable manners.

Wow, I guess you really are French. He's a Scot.

How is he going to start a new life in America? He has no marketable skills and has been out of work for over a decade.

He has a lot of contacts in America. My guess though is at such short notice he'll be somewhere in Europe.
Ironically being in the EU means he won't need to worry about any visas and shit whilst he is there.
Tactical Brexit timing.

I hope he moves in with Styx. NEETs of the world unite!

What the fuck is wrong with you

Have you people not considered that he did this himself to get more money and move to wherever he likes?

He's been shilling for donations on his videos increasingly in the past year, and he's been saying that he wants to move out of the UK, possibly to America. The more irrelevant videos he started making, the more he begged for money in them, because of the importance of his work, his position in the community, blah blah.

His viewers funded an entire tourist trip for him and even let him stay with them for free, and now he's asking for more money and again staying with unnamed "fans" for free (probably with his gf in Germany to be realistic).

Isn't this "persecution" awfully convenient?

checked

What about your bullet proof fedora? Forget to mention that?

>If I post aggressively, that makes me right

it's a joke you turbospergs

lol get fucked

Sweden is being destroyed by a massive immigration and a media controlled by the (((Left))))

Might makes right, americuck. If Britain wasn't so polite, we'd still own half the world.

pretty weak conspiracy m8
don't see why he'd invite IRL harassment and possible legal trouble on to himself for a few more shekels

>this whole thing was orchestrated by Colin incognito through his old marxist art school contacts in order to increase patreonbux

crafty Woes

>you're going to have to build that channel of yours, one more time

>not realizing I knew it was

I guess I was the autism all along

KEK he is Sup Forums all wrapped up into one guy.

Wish we could expose some of you other racists.

This is the twat who wrote the story

>guy makes his videos and face very public
>obsessed haters find his address
>this is somehow a surprise

Worked for Anita, Zoe, Wu, etc. If this was someone who disagreed with your political views, you'd consider it too.

>nu-male

The memes are real

I can see your point, especially where he asks for repeated donations in this latest video.

If he wants to avail any concerns that he's taking donations for granted, he should be more transparent about what is going on and what he's thinking of doing.

A video from him about the current situation is needed.

He should move to Varg's farm in France and getting in shape by hiking and chopping woo all day.