Have you ever wondered how Justin Bieber was hated for no explanation and mysteriously became a (((hate meme))) for a...

Have you ever wondered how Justin Bieber was hated for no explanation and mysteriously became a (((hate meme))) for a few years? This was an experiment to subconsciously manipulate the people to hate white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kffacxfA7G4
youtube.com/watch?v=U2GmS4SGqpU
youtube.com/watch?v=85fyPUrHr_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or maybe it's because he was an insufferable, egotistical faggot marketing pop music to preteen girls? It's not like you need to be conditioned to hate that.

>hated for no explanation
he's a leaf

>marketing pop music to preteen girls

And...?

>albania
>white

he's canadian
he's a canadian manlet
that's why

Biebere and Miley have the same biological parent but were raised by handlers paid to be surrogate parents.

"Discovered child talents" is the ultimate form of nepotism.

no it was because he was adored by young girls and the young guys resented him. happened with boy bands when I was young

It was cringy in so many aspects that I can imagine how everybody found their own reason.

No. We just instinctively hate wiggers and (((pop music))) desu

This. Literally what happened growing up. Same shit happened to Nsync, Justin timberlake, backstreet boys, and one direction.

>Have you ever wondered how Justin Bieber was hated for no explanation
you mean apart from the bit where he acted like a self entitled little shit with no restraint or noone to keep him in line because he had enough money to fire them and carry on doing what he wanted? That bit? No.
Of course not. He was a good little boy. He didn't nuffin wrong, eh.

We always hate pop stars who aren't even good singers who make cookie cutter bullshit that is 100x more popular than whatever good music is always out there. Justin Timberlake used to get hated on in a similar way back when he was with N Sync, it wasn't until he did that song with the Clipse and released his first solo album that he started to get a pass.

Same thing happened with Lil Wayne except the opposite

>"XD lil Wayne sux compared to eminem best rapper ever:)!"

Was this an experiment to manipulate people to hate black people?

>Justin Bieber not even a good singer
fuck off degenerate tone deaf loser

If he went on something like American Idol he might make it a week or two, def would not make the top 12. He has a very limited range.

He wasnt a bad a guy when he was younger and just starting out, but over time he saw serious negative psychological effect of an overbearing tour schedule, record executives whoring him all over the place, constant media scrutiny, intrusive fans and paparazzi weighing on his adolescent mind. can you imagine your teenage self with more money than you know what to do with having your personal life bought and sold all the while having all of your free time spoken for by people who aren't your parents? I sure as hell wouldn't be able to handle that if I was 16 (I could barely manage high school). People seem to forget that he is still a human being and treat him instead like some demigod that has to be perfect while at the same time criticizes every word he says, why, because human beings inherently relieve pressure off their own faults by gawking at young celebrities when they make common mistakes that anyone could make, which they unfortunately can't live down because of the media. The general population often does this which to me makes us as a species look like collective pieces of shot.

The fact that this little fag is so universally hates actually makes me like him somewhat.

I know it's contrarian but I've got a bit of time for that "don't give a fuck" attitude. Same goes for Kanye, he makes people angry, which is a good thing.

this

this.

>2017
>he's not a belieber

Because people like to feel good about themselves and their own music tastes even if those tastes are in the same vein as Bieber, he was an easy target that was acceptable for normies to shit on.

>listen to bullshit mainstream rap
>listen to bullshit pop dance
>says justin bieber makes shit music
Normies are stupid and pathetic

I like his new stuff desu

Females aged 0-99 want to fuck him.
Models would and probably have paid to fuck him.
Could easily have a mile long line of 10s waiting hours for a chance just to see him.
Rich as fuck
Travels the world.

Ya, the only people hating where dudes.

Also , he probably been used hard by evil jews in the butthole.
Anyone remember when he was caught pissing in a bucket and saying fucl bill Clinton?

>hated for no explanation
youtu.be/kffacxfA7G4

watch the whole thing with the volume up if you love him so much

He violated multiple laws. Speeding, reckless driving, driving impaired. Hung around with rappers and used drugs.
Punched a reporter.
Had a house party and trashed the neighborhood, started mouthing off to fans etc.

Eventually he moved back to Toronto and calmed the fuck down.

I've got more respect for Timberlake, who actually made something of himself and used his image to his advantage, over this guy. He let the money get to his head.

miley cyrus is his female clone.

you heard it here first.

Billy boy fucked the leaf.

Yes he was, you got us goyim.
We were memeing before you knew how.

this guy got to it first. theyre literally the same dna.

Nigga I liked NSYNC and girls loved me for knowing their music

Besides trashing a neighbour hood and punching a reporter.
I've done all that without money.

You have more Muslims than Albania and Bulgaria combined

youtube.com/watch?v=U2GmS4SGqpU

Bieber dindu nuffin.

The guy is a tool.

Fuck outta here with your conspiracy theories.

>Germany
> not a third world country by 2020

Don't you guys have some toilets or so to clean? Sub1000€ average income countries should spend less time posting here and more working.

t. Chris Brown
t. Soulja Boi
t. Any of these punk ass mumble rapperz

t. Hassan Ahmed
turkii go back

I hate Justin Bieber because he behaves like a nigger.

Wait this retard has tattoos now? Jesus christ why would you do that to yourself??

t. Gay friend

have you ever seen justin bieber in his early years? the kid was fucking unbearable

youtube.com/watch?v=85fyPUrHr_Y

>hate white people.
>white

why should you care , it doesn't affect you

He's an effeminate wigger. There's a lot of reasons to hate him.