Tfw black

>tfw black
>tfw far right
>tfw hate sjws and will never take their racecuck help
>tfw hate niggers and their fucking chimp ways
>tfw you will never be accepted into far right community because you're a negro
>tfw you don't care anyway

Can some other far right negroids get in here?

Why don't you go start an African nationalist utopia in some African shithole with no government?

If black people became stereotypically smart and culturally self aware, ppl woild accept them.

Niggers =/= Black People.

Someone post the image of the two black guys next to each other. Where the one on the right has a literal ape skull.

I'd love to see a video featuring all the melonin enhanced gentleman that browse Sup Forums taking turns shouting parts of "WE WUZ Sup Forums". The resulting rage from some of the more humorless Sup Forums posters would be bretty gud tbqh

>I need negros friends who shares the same political views as I
Fuck off nigger

Were you on my bus today?

>Sitting on bus to get to work
>Stop at a stop near local university
>young black woman gets on
>Makes audible sigh because she has to stand due to bus being full
>Old white lady with walker gets on
>I offer her my seat
>Black woman turns into a nigger and starts in with me for doing that, calling me racist
>Big black guy in the back tells her to shut the fuck up and threatens to kick her ass for being a "rude ass bitch"

She stayed quiet until she got off, and then she flipped everyone off while shouting "fuck you haters"

I lol'd while imaging that. But op at least some of us here don't give a fuck that you are black, I know just as many pieces of shit from any race, if you are a cool dude you are a cool dude, this nazi shit is gay, I miss the old libertarian pol.

Because your spawn will revert to the genetic mean.

this?

Do you hate whites though?

This. I am a white nationalist. I don't hate blacks for their skin color. Or jews cause they are born Jews. But because of the shit they do. Go start a black nation. Fight for your race. Dont race-mix.

whats up with alex jones? never seen him duck out this much

I like to agree with that. I hope most people on Sup Forums agree too. I hate niggers more than any non-black person on this board because they personally drag ME down. My reputation. Me in the eyes of others. If I could kill every single one of those chimps I would.

I'm not DIRECTLY African. Parents came from Guyana and before that their grandparents came from Portugal, probably an old slave family or some shit. Thing is the monkeys in Africa never seem to want to learn. The effort would be fruitless.

Agreed. It's a shame we're too busy "fuggin hwite wimin" and shooting eachother in the streets to realise this.

This sounds fun. I would do this shit if others joined in, but I have a British accent so it might sound weird.

>People want to interact with others similar to them, what a degenerate lmao

Kill yourself

That would be me any day. I used to take the bus every day and each time there'd be fucking chimp children niggering to grime music. I would shout at them to shut the fuck up. I honestly hate that black kids are following the ape generation before them

you aint black

>tfw you will never be accepted into far right community because you're a negro
we'll accept you, as long as you go back

nothing wrong with being far right in africa

>tfw black
>tfw hate all groups of people
>tfw hate alt right, just in it for the meme
>tfw openly call whites,blacks Asians and Latinos niggers. They can't do shit
>wear nazi pins
>tfw no face

feels good. Being black is the ultimate red pill

There are some based black men out there bro. They problem is we have no way to identify ones like you.

Sorry about your situation black ameranon

>>tfw you will never be accepted into far right community because you're a negro
If you don't act like a nigger no one cares, you can tie nooses for the day of the rope just like anyone else.

I like this guy
it's OK bro, realistically the best thing you can do is to just try to carry yourself highly and try to redpill as many others as possible

Dude you can wear certain symbols that would get white people lynched, and you can defend it by saying you're "fighting hate", or you're "being ironic lol im black i cant be raycis" or some shit.

You can make white liberals pay attention to what you say. They feel obligated to because to ignore you is to increase their "white guilt", so use it as much as you can. I'm not even joking.

what if we start wearing bright yellow stars on our chest so you guys know? :^)

OP you have much, much more power than (((they))) want you to think, never forget that

This is what you must do op.

Become a leader in the alt right community. We can propell you.

>TFW 7.3% negro

This, but if you sense a purge imminent just leave, MAYBE leaving a note saying you're worried about a purge if you are feeling generous.

this

I wore nazi graphic tees in high school and said I was fighting hate and shit

Ehh, to be honest lad no one has anything against a conservative Black guy.

You are actually our best ally because you don't get yelled RACIS if you're conservative.

Do you agree on the fact that left wing politics actually keeps Blacks from being more successfull overall.

Keeping Blacks in the urban plantation and collecting votes every 4 years, instead of creating a better economy, with more jobs so low income Blacks aren't on goverment checks

Are you kidding me? If I met an alt-right black dude I would totally be bros.

why didn't you just tell her it's about age, not race

Just start a YouTube channel talking about your beliefs.

Alt-right Nazis love uncle toms, its a guaranteed payoff.

Meant to reply to you. See my comment please

Nope. I don't see any white people today that aren't justified in the feelings they have. Prejudices are fueled because people perpetuate them. I can't blame whites for hating blacks when the majority act just like they say.

I don't see a problem with racemixing. Maybe I'm missing the meme or whatever but we're all humans, and should be judged on our character rather than race. While I think culturally whites have done more than blacks ever could for sure, if two people really love eachother and contribute to society positively then I don't care. Maybe its because whites are breeding with a race "below them" and I'm black too. If I was white my opinion might change, I'm not sure.

No idea. He's pretty neat though

>tfw slav
>tfw have black doctor
>tfw black doctor better at job and not total dick like previous german doctor

This.

It's called Liberia.

Make Africa Great Again. You shouldn't be in Europe but in a black country, you'd be at the top of the social heirachy as an educated westerner. Your kids would grow up as the elite.

I recall a video a while back with a black natsoc cab driver that got into some shit, he was very well received. Point being, OP, you need to get out but at the moment you're better than the racecucks and dindus.
The doctors are very inpolite and arrogant here too.

I have no problem with you

would you also let an alt right black fuck ur wige too? that's what it sounds like

oh fuck off you lazy shill, calling for libertarianism when the country is 58% white and already minority white among children has as much real world relevance as calling for the restoration of the throne of Gondor

>tfw black
>tfw liberal
>tfw hate sjws for going with Hillary instead of Sanders
>tfw hate niggers for going with Hillary instead of Sanders
>ftw you will never be accepted into the far right community because you're a negro who also likes Sanders
>tfw you don't care anway

At this point I'm so salty that I'd be fine with seeing my entire party wiped out if they don't collectively line up to suck Sanders cock.

Far right here. I don't give a damn what color your skin is. Don't act like a nigger and you're okay in my book.

I'm confused. Are you telling me to get out or are you telling me that I'm not a nigger? Elaborate please

This might actually be a good idea. I'll do some research, memes aside.

I'd be bros with you too user. Not enough alt righters out here.

I do agree, yeah. The longer we play the victim card the longer we'll be coddled and play the victim card and leave whites to pick up our mess. Pretty disgusting to be frank. However I will, and do, use my skin colour to propogate alt right ideals because then people can't scream RAYCYS.

This is good. I will abuse the sympathy libs give me to redpill them. I am liking this thread, plenty of good ideas.

Get some punished negroes like yourself together and go wreck shit in Africa. Pick a country and drag it to glory

My dude, you're trying to get orientation and help from lowest of the lowest in term of intellect, social, economic and cultural standing. Turn off the computer and go outside.

Cringe as fuck, hans. He can be your penpal from a black country.

>Waah why can't Sup Forums love me?
>A literal nigger commie
Are you alright?

>ACUTLUNQ
What did he mean by this?

Based blacks are highly respected.

Nah, white liberals will just call you an Uncle Tom. You have to be a black liberal who's pissed about Sanders getting cucked by Hillary and Soros. You also need to have voted for Obama, so they know you're the real deal.

So many of the points the Alt-Right makes about the left can be used by Black Liberals who support Sanders. I'm telling you, we're fucking invincible and cannot be challenged by anyone. Can't call me an Uncle Tom cause I voted Obama, can't call me an anti-Semite because I adore Sanders.

I'm literally unfuckingstoppable against white liberals, black liberals, and even Jews.

Tough spot mate truly.

Truly I think the only way blacks and whites are going to get along is if we all stop falling for Jewish tricks.

join us

Sup Forums doesn't hate blacks
Sup Forums hates nigger behavior

Take advantage of the current situation because for liberals black people are angels and you can casually redpill them.

Where you from brah? You seem pretty cool

Read I'm with you guys right now to force Dems to suck Sanders cock. I can use all your arguments without being labeled as hateful.

Sanders would have been a fucking trainwreck

obvs u want gibsmedats tho

I'm black myself, used to be a Democrat (although I thought both sides made sense) until the fuckery going on at the DNC made itself clear, along with all the Wikileaks emails about Hillary. I liked Bernie at first, but when I saw him refuse to stand up to BLM at his rally I realized how fucking spineless he was.

I won't say I'm far right. But I'm certainly a red pilled black guy.

Parents came to America from Haiti in the late 70s. Pushed my sister & I HARD into valuing education. Pinched pennies to send us to send us to a top prep high school. Shes getting her doctorate now, and I just graduated law school.

>I hate niggers more than any non-black person on this board because they personally drag ME down. My reputation. Me in the eyes of others.

This. This, SO DAMN HARD. I know that "facts/stats don't have feelings", but it is frustrating that as an individual you are be assumed to be more violent, criminal, dumber, lazier etc. from a mile away just based on skin color.

Also, why should me, my family, or my future kids have to leave a country that we've come to love and have positively effected and contributed to just based on the color of our skin.

No face, but my black hand with some of my favorite "white" activities- skiiing and pinball.

IKTF.

Probably gonna join the convservacucks and create a (((far right))) wing once I'm out of school.

ethnic ethiopian here. whats up, OP?

Do you think Black community could realistically be improved by a better economy with more jobs?

I mean honastly the civil rights movement in the 60's was respectable in the sense that Blacks wanted opportunities to become successfull if they put in the work and time to their trade / craft.

The past few years it's like you've been hypnotized by gangster hip hop thug culture.

Black Lives Matter calling anyone racist without adressing the fact that Blacks kill Blacks every day in insane numbers and spatching drug / crime.

What do you think can be done to make future Blacks more inclined to get education and aspire for contributing to society.

I'm asking this because it's rare to meet a conservative Black and it's interesting to see your point of view.

well, you don't need to hate people? but we do need to remove sub-saharan africans generic material from our population pools. obviously there will be some right-thinking africans, but they belong in their own communities. realistically, we just cannot ideologically vet tens of millions of people- and their children, will of course, be a new growing population of africans who's behavior and intelligence will come form to the genetic mean.

Of course you'll say that about me, but the fact of the matter is that this combination of being a black Sanders supporter who also voted Obama gives me 100% immunity from the left, and I can make many of the Alt-right arguments against them.

SJWs can't say shit about me, I put THEIR privileged in check. I especially love going after white nu-males, it's so satisfying.

this.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

PS I HATE NIGGERS

How do you feel about white nationalism? Would you respect (or at least accept) the rationale behind, and consequences of, a scenario in which Britain enacted a white-only policy and deported ethnic & racial minorities?

You need to go on tumblr and cause a wave of suicidal triggering. If you wait until you've really stirred them up before revealing you're black, they'll backpedal so fast that we may go back in time far enough to make sure Hitler gets it right.

What did he mean by this?

I guess there isn't much more benefits of supporting Bernie

make something of yourself and you can be equal. look at the black men of the 1950's and be better than a nigger.

Ugh I know. I too was a Bernie bro and even after the BLM cuckening, but god damn if it didn't revolt me at a primal level.

Look at that pic related. How could that lead the free world?

I disagree with not being accepted in right wing communities. For many years I considered my a racist but after have a long conversation with myself confronted by the evidence of having black friends I realized that it's not the color of skin that I hate but the difference in culture and ideology that was incompatible with my own.

So I would say you'd be fine along as you don't throw your poop at things you dislike and don't generally act like a howler monkey in public places.

Bernold Shekles won't be able to run in the next election, he will be too old

No one cares about the color of your skin. The issue with sub-saharan africans isn't them being dark, it's them being pure homo-sapiens with no neanderthal admixture, a separate branch of the primate family separated by over 40,000 years from our last common biological ancestor which has a high propensity for low IQs and violence.

>flag

why don't you go the fuck back instead of squatting in white countries?

>Maybe its because whites are breeding with a race "below them"

That, and when you race mix, the child no longer will be white

POL IS SATIRE LOL LMFAO xDxDxDxD LOL LAFFIN' ALOUD W/ GUSTO XDXDXDXDXD

We value our black allies when they fight for their own peoples in their own countries.
Duterte is lauded by a unanimous alt-right for example.

Now move home to Africa and fight for your actual people.

Well, if the Democrat party is going to continue existing better it be in the hands of Sanders instead of Soros and Hillary.

He doesn't have to run, he just needs to be fucking listened to and obeyed by the Democrats. Anything he wants, Dems and the DNC will see that it gets done. Any candidate he wants to run gets the green-light from the Dems and DNC. I want Sanders to be KANGS N SHIT in the Dem Party.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIT

desu atleast Soros knows how money works

In Sanders defense that was surely Soros doing use BLM, much like he used the DNC to cuck Sanders as well. BLM is fucking cancer, and I wanted to see them dead ever since that moment. I was damn near ready to turn on my entire race for abandoning Sanders for Hillary.

There's no need for hatred or far right politics my friend.

Christianity is all you need.

This. If you work to make a black country successful, proud, and prosperous we'll praise you and rejoice together in your victories against leftists. But you do not belong in white countries in any large numbers, no matter your individual characteristics.

t. Soros shill.

Source?

>cucked

This. Find some richfags on /k/ or SoF if you are worried about security. Lots of men out there looking for a cause/adventure.

>communist nigger
>calling people shills

>literally a retarded nigger commie cuck
Wew fucking lad

you are vastly overestimating your strengths.
Youre a typical gibs me dat nig-nog.
Conservatives and racists still hate you, liberal cucks still love you just as if you were white and had voted for hillary. whether you like sanders or not is a moot point.

your mistake is not realizing that nobody cares if you are black and a liberal.

this
fuck off to niggerland and stay there

>far right negroid
>gets mcdoubles (00)
ayy ur aight in my book homie

Like it or not the Democrat party isn't going anywhere. Either it can be in the hands of Soros and his pet Hillary, or based Sanders.

Liberal cucks hate anybody who doesn't obey their narrative and their queen. The Establishment was adamant that Hillary was the nominee, and showed absolutely no remorse to Sanders supporters. We were treated damn near as badly as if we were the alt-right.

I'm am not an ally to white-liberals, at least not until they start worshipping Sanders. I voted Trump and made it clear to them all why I voted for him, and have made it clear I'll vote him once more if Sanders doesn't get the respect and authority he deserves.

>ethnic ethiopian here
>implying a unitary Ethiopian ethnicity
No such thing. You're either whatever Ethiopian ethnicity you are(if you speak the language at home), or else if you speak English at home but have Ethiopian ancestry, you're just a Burger with some added ingredients.

It can't start with jobs. Blacks are fucking bloodthirsty and always try to tear eachother down when it comes to money whereas other races work as a community. It's gotta start at the home. Good education for black kids so they don't chimp out. My dad left me at 3 so I know the single parent feel. I'm a statistic but I also overachieve in class and am basically at the top of my respective leaderboards because I never understood or liked nigger behaviour. It runs deeper than no jobs. It's the way we grow up as children.

I wouldn't even care if black people actually sorted their shit out. The reason so many blacks are in America and England is because everything sub equator is just chimpland. There's too much poverty and not enough help to save it. If Africa were as civil as America hell yeah I'd go back no fucking problem. Just the thought of an Africa like that makes me excited. One not different from any other first world country where there aren't poverty cesspits and chimps everywhere.

This is a nice idea. I'm gonna get on making social media propogating alt-right/conservative views and use my black skin to get rid of any RAYCIS comments.

I've always seen racism as more cultural than anything. I don't think a lot of people hate blacks because they're black, more because of the chimp behaviour that we exhibit. If we can stamp that out then there would be no problem.

Because a) I was born into this country fair and square and b) I am going to create change where the problem is. Start a new generation of capable blacks here then ship us all back to Africa to make it great.

I need people to take back with me. No way in hell am I getting the chimps down there to do anything meaningful beyond wiping their own ass. I'll have no problem going back for good once society there isn't a third world shithole, and I'm going to start that.

Far right has nothing to do with ethnicity any actual right wing nationalist could tell you that.

The boards is called politically incorrect, Stormfags just took the memes seriously and tricked waves of newfags.

Huh, my ID changed. Dc from wifi I guess. Also is who I was referring to instead of my OP.

I'll bite. It's not you, it's all of the others that inevitably show up afterwards. ..