I'm a trump supporter, but I can't really defend him the moment someone states that he mocked a disabled person...

I'm a trump supporter, but I can't really defend him the moment someone states that he mocked a disabled person. That's childish tier.. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5eeyJ6HAM
youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0
youtube.com/watch?v=4HzyU1pYIGE
youtube.com/watch?v=9m7iA7QZBi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's used that same gesture to imitate other people, including himself.

Win a golden globe and hold a tear filled speech about your feelings, bro.

im a retard and that doesn't offend me the only people i see getting offended are those who dont actually have to deal with any sort of mental disorder or problem and im honestly more offended by people like that crusty bitch last night pretending to be offended for people like me to push their narrative of how wonderful of a person they supposedly are it's disgusting

>CNN

He mocked non-disabled people the exact same way.

I'm sick and tired of the fucking left saying to treat people equally, and then turning around and saying treat people unequally.

And then when people are treated both equally and unequally, the left whines and bitches about that too.

Let me give you a hint - it starts with fake and it ends with news.

that's because you're a retard.

Is there a video of that? Would appreciate much

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5eeyJ6HAM

/thread

yeah and you are a canadian

people who voted for trump have shown their ass for the imbeciles they really are...

this guy is a complete moron, and its getting worse by the day...

4 years of this smdh...

Double-down on it and imply the person asking the question is retarded. Bonus points for acting like Trump.

>the examples provided were of the same nature as when he allegedly mocked the disabled reporter
No

Thank you so much.

Long live Trump.

wow big diss.

literally a country with the best America has to offer and none of the worst.

i feel so unlucky to live in a country with free healthcare, good economy, a white leader and that is mostly free of idiots like most of Sup Forums.

you've got me there bro.

Yeah but trudeau is a liberal retard.

did i really hurt your feelings that bad for just saying you are a canadian? im sorry

leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

Just pull the trigger user. Life isn't what you had hoped it'd be and will never live up to your dreams. Its the only answer

have you seen the reporter in question outside of that stupid CNN clip? he's not a fucking spastic

youtube.com/watch?v=4HzyU1pYIGE

Look at a video of the reporter he supposedly mocked. It's nothing like what Trump did on stage.
The media has never played a video of the reporter and has never had him do an in person interview.
This is the best example of the media selectively showing clips to show a narrative.

what about the time he bragged about serial sexual assault to some fucking nobody only known as the cousin of god damn Jeb! ?

Our Healthcare isnt free, Its also shit because none of the doctors speak english.

Our Dollar is crap and Trudys a blazing faggot.

at least we whites ARE people, sub-saharan africans are practically still apes!

it turns out that Trump just makes retard hand gestures when portraying anyone he doesn't value. Sure cleared that up. I'm glad we got Mr. Stutter-in-Chief out of office. Trump will smooth this shit out on the international stage.

I'm sure watching a foreign leader in a different language side slapping his chest and grunting while the translation is "The President of the United States does not believe this to be an honest course of action" will be just fucking fantastic

also you have a bunch of freaky sjw's trying to pass hate speech laws so you cannot mis-gender or mis-pronoun them, good luck with that!

if you are a Trump supporter how do you now know that this is a thing he does when he makes fun of people you must be mentally disabled

>retard hand gestures
since you lost your context they are just gestures

Fucking /thread.

LEAF BTFO

disabled people are lucky they don't get sparta-ed in the first place.

Thats not what he did the cunt was to stupid to fact check and repeated a already known lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=9m7iA7QZBi4