Fugitive Woes

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AE1ct5yEuVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's time for another red scare so that commies feel the same fear

youtube.com/watch?v=AE1ct5yEuVY

>P-please donate
how about he gets a job like everyone else especially now that he is not making videos.

I hope he still makes videos, I mean why not? He can't possibly expect people to be giving him money indefinitely while he puts up no content.

muh safespace

Well this doxing is a good stage test for an alt right support network. Need to help out our own when they're being attacked by enemies.

Plus he's pretty much exiled from his homeland, I'll chip in a few bux for his first month in the States.

I bet he will not too far in the future, he probably is very worried right now, but when he settles down and gets used to being a sort of recognized figure, he'll go back at it, why if you're going to be branded for your beliefs already would you stop?

>good stage test for an alt right support network
I like the way you think

>Woes is literally a refugee

top kek

The government can force YouTube to shut his channel down

how about we dont financially support able bodied men who can work?

How else is he going to have Coke and fags if you don't donate?

Woes is a sensitive soul, I hope he'll be ok. This is do or die for him, it will either crush him or make him.

Eventually, he should move to the US or anywhere other than the UK where you could end up dead in a jail full of muzzies for a bit of banter

If he's fled to Burgerland, he can start another channel and not be subject to the same laws.

Someone needs to make a backup asap, he's got 500 videos jeez

shit, I don't have the harddrive space for his vids

>woes on the run
about time he got some exercise

I hope he doesn't have a sexual emergency.

Kind of funny but it says a lot about the state of Europe right now.

They're running someone out of town because he doesn't like seeing that many non-whites settling there. This is fucking insane.

more active thread in here mateys

As the Communist globalist ZOG machine loses its grip on our minds (it has been since the 1990s) it will lash out at us more and more violently and erratically

we are less than half a decade away from secret police abducting people like MW in the middle of the night

we are just starting keks wild ride

Agree.

We need to support those that are risking their lives for our message

I laughed a little too hard at this, mate

I have no problem with migrating

He fell for the arts degree meme and no after the media whitch hunt it will be even worse

>This guy lives off his dad
>Cernovich lives off his ex--wife
>Richard Spencer lives off his mother
>Milo steals money from his gullible fans

Is there anyone in the altright that actually works and provides for their family?

Fucking Sven. I've given the guy a few bucks, and I'm going to continue. If he was a fucking plumber or some shit he wouldn't be Woes. You've been shitting up these threads all day, go directly to your cuck shed, do not pass your wifes sons room, do not collect tyrones semen, go directly to your cuck shed.

What if he's gone into hiding to kill the journalist?

Who's gonna hire him?

If I ran a business I'd hire him, but no such luck there. I'm a poor shit.

im finnish and just working here, havent posted in any other mw thread.
whos hiring the illegal mexicans?

Shkreli

>whos hiring the illegal mexicans?
Employers who are willing to pay $2 an hour

I know how he feels. I've been on YouTube with my real name for some time voicing pol opinions. It's finally catching up with me. May be time to erase my profile.

The left is nuts and I may be assasinated in the near future.

Oh well, I fought for what I knew was truth and right.

He can do roofing or any other menial job at a small company that probably doesn't do anything besides criminal background checks. Not to mention I'm sure someone on TRS owns a business they could slot him into.

This really is a staging ground for the "alt-right" support network that TRS fags have been talking about. They've brought it up multiple times. I wonder if they'll become the new Mormons.

>jobless artist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time commies dox one of our guys, we should kill ten of theirs. It's the only way to combat partisans.

Perhaps. But I wouldn't be surprised if he still gets tracked down and fired.

Having a job is for retards m8. Stop being a faggot

fucking kek, user. damn you, I like Woes