Nazi lsd

any alt righters, white nationalists here ever tried lsd, mdma, or any psychedelic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=7e-mk94Ljb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think this is the most reddit post I've ever seen on this site.

All three, many times. Hasn't changed my political opinion one bit.

did shrooms once and ended up in an emergency room
actually had the opposite effect that you might expect, I stopped being a stupid hippie almost immediately and started wearing suits
the system works, I'm sorry but it does
from the lowliest hobo to the flashiest CEO, we each have a part to play in the grand human experiment called life
no cog in this machine is truly useless

LSD once and mushrooms quite a few times.

I have taken shrooms and it made me realize that nobody has any idea what they are talking about, and ideology is poison.

I haven't, I'm not a filthy reddit degenerate like you.

How did you end up in the emergency room?

bunch of shrooms, acid, mdma, weed, ecstasy, speed, alcohol and nicotine
great stuff but it's better to lift heavy, meditate and run

I do them all the time. My right wing leanings tend to freak out the people i get them from. The trick to not having a bad trip is to ride your bicycle.

yeah I did them all. LSD was an eye opening experience to me on one or two occasions but it wasn't something I couldn't have figured out sober- just made it easier in my different frame of mind. Wouldn't do mdma again and shrooms was ok I only did them once

Yes. I try and go camping and do Shrooms and/or LSD once per year.

you must have had a panic attack

Yup, have not changed my mind on anything.
LSD, MDMA, MDA, mushrooms, DMT, 25-C, and 2C-B.

Mushrooms and 25-C were the only ones I've ever really felt like doing again. All of these were tried out of sheer curiosity, LSD to attempt to stop smoking (didn't help).

Get real close and connected with friends for a few hours, sleep, wake up redpilled as ever.

I was staying in a hostel for homeless yute (I had a bad patch, not proud of it) and I ate like six grams at midnight one night in my room, so when it all hit me all at once I had to hobble downstairs and announce to the night staff that I was already dead and this is hell

tbf once I got to the hospital I actually had an amazing night
I can't believe young people my age take drugs and go to raves, the ER is where it's at, seriously

yeah p much
the panic attack of my LIFE
but like I've said, it ended up being a totally worthwhile experience and I'd recommend it highly

DMT is most redpilled

>alt righters
why is everyone saying this now, is it some raid to get us to talk like they want us to?

Drugs are degenerate.

Gas yourselves

>yute (I had a bad patch, not proud of it) and I ate like six grams at midnight one night in my room, so when it all hit me all at once I had to hobble downstairs and announce to the night staff that I was already dead and this is hell
>tbf once I got to the hospital I actually had an amazing night
>I can't believe young people my age take drugs and go to raves, the ER is where it's at, s
bad trips tend to be the one that guide you the most

>Get real close and connected with friends for a few hours, sleep, wake up redpilled as ever.

kys

>being this edgy

if you had a truly red pilling experience, didn't you lose your sense of difference and feel truly at one, i dont think its just hippie talk, it has some truth to it

God Tier
>Shrooms
>DMT

Okay Tier
>Ketamine
>MXE

Shit Tier
>DXM
>2xx and variants

MKULTRA tier
>LSD

Anyone who prefers LSD to Shrooms is in-fact bluepilled.

Hallucinogenic Drugs are about as bluepilled as it gets, friendo.

yep. pretty crazy shit.
the tracers were the best part i think.

did salvia too when it was legal, i wouldnt really recommend it but im fairly confident i was talking to inter dimensional beings or some type of hooded shadow people

>that's just so cool man
is this /roganthread/

label and isolate
right outta alinskys rules

bringing the heat senpai

MDMA, great high, but a really shitty come-down

shrooms, dmt like ten years ago
I was a progressive leaning proto sjw before then

I usually play guitar when I trip. All of my best trips have resulted from me jamming, but I'll try riding my bike on acid sometime for the hell of it.

Psychedelics have the potential to red pill people.

There is absolutely no guarantee that any given person on them will actually "get it" because there are a million ways to be a complete dipshit with this substances. They erode your filter to discern what is reasonable.

In my experience LSD gives a sharpened edge of insight, but what you gain insight on can be literally anything from political theory, to staring at an anthill and thinking "Oh my god the ANTS KNOW!"

The tryptamines are the ones that come on strong with the "THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE" vibes. What throws me off is that these so called truth don't hold up to sober critical thinking.

There's risk and reward. I am suspicious of most psychedelic users, because most are fools.

>ketamine
>okay tier

>lsd
>mkultra tier

you are wrong.

I did acid about 10 times and Shrooms around 5. The experiences were fun, but all around I am grateful for the way it opened up my line of thinking. It really made me more abstract.

I read some shit about how Steve Jobs asked his workers if they had done LSD, because he liked how those people thought. I definitely see that.

Would recommend anyone to try in a nice environment.

>started wearing suits

lsd once - split a blotter with my sister. it was old and felt like a light weed high

mdma twice - second time was not as good but still ok.

lsa once - watched planet earth, passed out, woke up, vomitted, then passed out again

had some existential experiences that retard hippies would call "eye opening" but am grounded enough in reality to realize that's what drugs do

I get more life-changing experiences from weed than hardcore drugs

still want to try lsd again, mushrooms, and maybe cocaine

>I am suspicious of most psychedelic users, because most are fools.
filthy hippies
any phd in STEM should take lsd/dmt at least once
/psy/ drugs only for scientists

I don't get the 'you'll be changed forever maaaan' shit people say, I've experienced what others describe as 'ego death' at 8.5g of mushrooms, but after a day or two of recovery, I felt no different, save maybe a bit more positivity about life in general. LSD if anything has helped re-enforce my political and racial views from use.

>nazi lsd
>alt righters
>white nationalist

Kekekek

Ironically enough a lot of ex-hippies did end up in STEM fields.

im truth ?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

> to staring at an anthill and thinking "Oh my god the ANTS KNOW!"
fukken lol
been there, done that

i know but they are ex hippies and they are not the "new" kind of them aka fuck the system but we love bernie sanders/free gibs
ty jesus for help

I take LSD all the time. It's fantastic.

...dude

t. Cuck who had never been high

>I read some shit about how Steve Jobs asked his workers if they had done LSD, because he liked how those people thought. I definitely see that.

True that. I read the same thing. Steve jobs was way cooler than bill gates. I heard Gates used to drive around the office at microsoft on a motorcycle while people were trying to work.

What a jerk!

you know there are ID's here and we can all tell you're replying to yourself?

I've also done LSD like 10 times -- it's definitely one of the best.

My friends and I have transformed our apartment to become completely compatible to our minds on acid:

1. We have a projector with a diffraction lens as the lens. It projects trippy visual. that we make ourselves.
2. Surround sound system and a record player. Put on InnerSpeaker vinyl or TPAB , god damn.
3. Christmas lights and LEDs litter the walls to further emphasize the surreal environment.
4. Fridge filled with IPAs.
5. Our own art station that we created where we can draw or paint or whatever.

LSD really is the king of having a good time.

Yes I have. It can be pretty powerful if used correctly. It is almost like a reboot disc for your brain. It will help you rethink parts of your existence that you take for granted and may get you thinking about how to change bad habits. Sure it's also going to fuck up your senses and perception of space-time. You may get confused. Don't get scared; it's not permanent. Everything around you will seem to bend and curve and melt. Colors will seem more vivid and alive. But it's the state of mind it puts you in that I really appreciate. However I would avoid it if you are feeling really depressed.

*visuals

he quoted himself but he's not samefagging, you goddamn newfriend

>using psychedelics ever
>not using amphetamines

Every single person I've known in real life that talks about doing drugs is a fucking disgusting degenerate.

You guys can pretend you're doing something meaningful, but you're just messing yourself up.

the only drug I take is coffee. Wonder drug!

yes im aware of this but with my luck i have never got any gets and this day is special.
So forgive me or emus will march again

Noone with a lick of sense takes illegal drugs.
Alcohol and tobacco are bad enough

Explain.

I chose to do these things, had my fun, and continued on. None of my beliefs were changed, I have no addictions, and have no physical or psychological issues from using. Do you think psychedelics are bluepilled because of 'them goddamn dirty hippies', or because Liberal News Corp (TM) told you they're bad? I have a suspicion you really don't have any experience or concrete facts to back the 'you suck, just cause that's what I think' argument you're putting out.

Yes. It did nothing to change my opinions, only made them stronger

yup, yup, yup
you just whack out for a bit, might learn something about yourself or about the world. there are much more beneficial ways to stimulate the mind though

roganpasta!

IPA's as in beer?

WEED

psychedelics open your mind up to the idea that we are all part of the same thing. listen to terence mckenna, ram dass, tim leary and bill hicks. have done lsd and shrooms many times. if you gonna do them prepare to change. if you have too much ego you gonna get burned, son.

Hell yeah. We got some budweiser too, it's okay.

Polandbro hit the nail on the head as usual.
Starting to wish my family never immigrated.

Psychedelics are the ultimate, final boss red-pill but only when used the correct way. (optimal setting, reasonable dose, etc...).

>alt right
>white nationalist
kek. This stuff blows away your ideology. Of course, the ego is crafty. After some time post-experience, you start to pick up the shattered pieces and rationalize your old views again. Hence the "I did it and it was no big deal" crowd. It was a big deal at the moment but their egos constructed another narrative to downplay it.

DXM was instrumental in my shift rightward. This guy gets it it made me understand the natural order and that fighting against it is futile we must work with nature as fighting it always backfires in the end.

psilocybine can alter your brainchemistry and is used for depressions

It's not all degenerate, the main issue is the hippy mindset about it ushering in global love and faggotry associated with it. I'd say you're a coward if you stick to psychedelics without at least once taking a deliriant (DPH or Datura are the common ones).

It you go in as a nazi, nationalist, or general alt-righter, and you're intelligent enough you'll come out fine, but no guarantees.

It helps if you are aware of how you may be brainwashed during the trip.

Used to take anything and everything I could get my hands on. Many regrets.

>we are all part of the same thing
contrary to what Sup Forums believes, accepting this truth doesn't mean you can't be a nationalist.

so can they help racist understand the meaning of oness

>Sweden

Why

This actually makes a lot of sense, thanks for the insight.

So you created a drug den for your degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=7e-mk94Ljb8
Just listen to this

true is particularly good for terminal patents with end of life anxiety

This for sure

Being in public on LSD is red-pilling as fuck

Why what? Why regrets? Or why did I do it?

I felt pretty damn altered, alright

absolutely , just because you wish to support your own people doesn't mean you wish malice twoards everyone else

Why do you regret it? I do drugs, i know why im doing it

Yes, and it informed me of life's fleeting and brutal nature. None of that "we're all one" bullshit. Psychedelic glee and terror have strongly informed my point of view.

>None of my beliefs were changed, I have no addictions, and have no physical or psychological issues from using.

Well I suppose it's possible that this is true. I can't prove you wrong. But I doubt it.

Read the thread. You have people talking about how their lives have been changed because they went on a trip and it showed them who to be.
It's very common. I know people who take this stuff. It DOES change them. It's noticeable.

>only made them stronger
Stronger is a change.

Nah it's good to have some terror trips too see the full gamut of their potential.

If you haven't earnestly thought you're going to die while tripping or done it in an "inappropriate" setting at least once you're approaching it in a blue-pilled manner.

t.everyamerican

>y. Of course, the ego is crafty. After some time post-experience, you start to pick up the shattered pieces and rationalize your old views again. Hence the "I did it and it was no big deal" crowd. It was a big deal at the moment but their egos constructed another narrative to downplay it.

This guy gets it. I found reading Jung and studying religions before and after helps put everything into perspective but at that point it is really hard cling to the ideologies that are so popular here. It is unfortunate that so many on Sup Forums are so poorly educated, especially when it comes to themselves.

Done mushrooms a couple times and liked it but recently I sperged out at a literal Kike faggot who was spreading anti trump hoaxes (the Chris Ball one) and am now shunned from the social group of that drug dealer so no more shrooms 4 me.

Feels bad man, there was a guy I really liked in that group too who won't talk to me anymore.

DMT is what ancient Egyptians, Romans and Greeks were into. They constantly visited the DMT universe for divine knowledge, hence why the pyramid phenomena is still unsolved.

not him but were part of the same thing does not equate to we are the same just because niggers live on the same planet and faced similar struggles as us doesn't mean I don't still want to physically remove them

why is the idea of cosmic unity bullshit? if its because you associate it with hippies, you are under the pathos appeal

yea, it made me get naked and see rainbow dragons, luckily i was alone.

you think im kidding but im not

>busy walking street filled with bars in the middle of friday night
>drunk people everywhere
>head full of DOM
>mfw

you no longer care about their color, but you will stand up for your own community against their culture and actions. you know good and evil and you choose your side. far right is order and far left is chaos. this is all game of duality. wake up man and know who you are.