Humanity society

What's wrong with humanity and what's your plan to change the world.

Share your opinion.

I don't plan to change the world. I plan to teach the next generation what I know, so that they may judge the world and perhaps change it or perhaps not.

I am but one, and I can change nothing save for establishing savings.

I'm waiting for the rapture. This planet is fucked beyond salvation. A brand new cycle has to start.

What if we could build something strong enough to finally end the lie we are all living. There are many peoples who are blind... They don't see how they get manipulated, brain washed... We are just a money machine for the government and what do they give us? Nothing...

That image becomes real retarded real fucking quick when you replace the whip with a MG 34

/thread

I'll tell you my plan

>There are many peoples who are blind... They don't see how they get manipulated, brain washed...

When i was younger i used to think like you do but, as time goes, you start to see that people are too greedy and too wimpy to choose the hurtful truth instead of a blissfull lie.

Give it up, neighbour.

Create a virus to make all blacks and Semites infertile.

let's build some communism

My goyness, goys!?

>shoot up all your labor force because they won't work for you

MENSA candidate logic here.

>The greatest unity of the 20th century

Ground troops forcefully arrest him

problem solved

The great thing about humans is that you only need to kill a few to get a message across

>a few uppity revolutionaries are the entire population
stupid mall sharter
the general cuck population will fall in line real quick if the ones with balls are filled with new breathing holes on the spot

I've sniffed a half gram of cocaine and feel in a world changing kind of mood. How are we doing it lads? Help me out here

I never got why they didn't just roll over him

Good attitude. We are paving the way for future generations here. This counter culture thats been created is the catalyst for uncucking the masses. Its so fucking beautiful. I love this timeline.

Our enemies will finish us off when we are down. We have to try and halt the brakes.

So, we are all just waiting for something to happen?

>power in unity

I have a charade for you Brit:

My first is not in a good mood.

My second is a slang word for penis.

My third is where you keep the tuna.

Who am i?

>What's wrong with humanity
Too many idiots
>what's your plan to change the world.
breed out the dumb asses and give all people a lifetime supply of nootropics

Sad dick tin?

Nothing, apart from your average degeneracy. We only have to worry about changing once we make first contact.

>let's build our union of christian countries around a symbol of challange against god
>WHY IS THE EU FALLING APART REEEEEEEE

>I've sniffed a half gram of cocaine and feel in a world changing kind of mood.

Slow down, Nigel or the old thumpy-bumpy-blood-pumpy is likely to give out on you m8.

lack of honesty and cunts acting like fucking dirty as chinks which the whole only caring about "me me me" mentality and fuck everyone else.

How to solve? Honesty. Just do ones best to instill that virtue in people since even if people want to be irresponsible and ignore facts and shit and how they correlate to the bigger picture,

Fags from all sides being to petty and shitty not wanting to accept honest truths due to how shity they themselves are and the fear of losing slivers of power everywhere else..

women need a new religion or philosophy that teaches them that they are responsible for the future of mankind.

Quite literally, that's what our problem is. Women have too much power and they haven't learned how to wield it properly. Giving them the right to vote was a good step, but it was a dangerous one as well. We'll either collapse, or we'll go through a paradigm shift where we uplift and celebrate BOTH sexes, the family, Truth, and Logic.

White men had guidance in governing themselves through Jesus. We need a vivified Mary to properly teach the white women.

I actually plan on reading her gospel tonight to see if anything stands out. I keep trying to share this on pol but I guess it's not the right place for it. unfortunately most wyminz places are toxic to anything regarding the traditional feminine.

"With the construction of the tower, Babylon became mixed with many different races thus creating chaos among the people."

The bible says something among those lines.

>tfw just realized the EU wants to test God's patience

Why would I keep a tool around the doesn't work?

Humanity has flaws, but those can be overcome. There will always be the average and the ignorant, but in turn there will always be gifted people ready to propel us in a better direction.

Such people must be able to utilize their skills for good rather than be stuck in a system where they are unable to enact input. These people are key to humanities success, and as such their abilities must not be squandered.

As has been said many times here, a benevolent dictator would be the most successful form of government. There would reasonably be democratic votes on certain subjects, but to protect the integrity of the system, it must be regulated specifically so that ol' mr. autismo doesn't ruin everyone else's lives.

True words

Ideology, optimistic thinking that we can change human nature, by applying radical politics and therefore removing traditional structures of civilization.

Islam specifically. It's fine to be religious. Just don't blow people up.

Anglo is lazy paraside - that is what`s wrong.
They suck resources of white nations, restraining political will of people, going in this effort to such lengths as genocide and negative eugenics and then they leave us to the flood of vermins, because they got bored of safety micromanagement lately.

Youre depicting a mob. That whip guy was just keeping niggers in line.

But friend. If EVERYONE cared for themselves and didn't expect a handout from people concerned with the collective, then everything else would sort itself out. At some point we're gonna have to get back to good old self responsibility.

"if only everyone thought like me, we could bully everyone else who didnt think like me into submission and the world would be perfect"

irregardless, even if you could get a sufficient amount of people of like-mind to bring about an effect, it would only be a short while before fissures in ideology started to appear. there would be power struggles and everything would promptly be back to normal.

If only leftists understood that unity is only possible with homogeny.

*checks flag*

You wouldn't anymore, would you Pierre?

This is good advice. Until we run into human nature (tribalism), which will eventually define culturally/biologically determined in/out-groups.
Then it gets more complicated. Though we shouldn't forget the fruits of individualism either.

What's the way out?

Of what?

This shitty pic was not made in Sup Forums

That we live for the state and not for ourselves... We are just a money machine for the elite. No fresh water in lakes no food on trees. We can't just act that there is nothing wrong. It's time to change things.

Authoritarian cultists of the state are all around us. Maybe 10% of the population are active conspirators. Real Truman Show level shit. They betray the rest for their own selfish ends.

See all that's fine. As long as everyone pulls their own weight. But anyone left on the sidelines doing nothing that doesn't want to help needs to be left there to die. This excludes the legitimately disabled, elderly, children, or temporarily injured. I'm willing to help anyone that legitimately needs it but I'll be damned if I'm gonna help a lazy faggot that simply thinks the world owes them a living.

>We are just a money machine for the elite
Yes but the solution is not to become a money machine for ourselves, or even for our families.
We have to aspire to higher things, values and to transcend the human condition altogether. People (any biologically/culturally selected set of in/out-groups) need a unifying narrative to live by and the state's traditional (pre-enlightenment) role is to uphold that narrative.

The hard times are coming.

I'm going to sort myself out.
If I manage to do that I'll know what to do about the world and probably have a good idea of how to get there.

We will fight and grow to attain the goal of pure human happiness.

You want to see your waifu? Well bring you to your waifu one development at a time. If the multiverse theory is true, then I know what to do.

I like this. Thanks for sharing. Gonna save it. Also this is what I mean. Weak men have no place in the "fixing" of what's wrong.

أكثر من أي وقت مضى

Shitskins, leftist ideologies, massive overpopulation

Genocide

The world is shitty and middle class is arrogant, only the redpilled one lost hope in humanity and try to take advantage of it

To keep the thread alive:

What's freedom

>We will fight and grow to attain the goal of pure human happiness.
So, hedonism? How do you propose any living being could achieve pure happiness?

>You want to see your waifu? Well bring you to your waifu one development at a time. If the multiverse theory is true, then I know what to do.
pic related

Can someone save this thread? Gonna sleep soon... Good Night Sup Forums

Nothing. We are supposed to behave like this
It's what we are. Also the whip thing is dank as fuck, noncompletely retarded people use a reward system to exercise control

I mean by that return of nazism, cauz kikes are too decolonized for letting them keep their shill

We always fantasize about living in the worlds of our choosing, so we shall work towards that goal.

We use fascism to obtain libertarianism. All for the betterment of humanity. Morality matters not at the point of completion, as everyone will be able to disperse to their perfection. It is the best goal I can come up with, as it is the way I would want things done.

Morality is a means to an end in all regards, but we will not see that end for some time.

Kill more niggers

white traitors
Literally every problem is because of white traitors selling out their race for good boy points, money and sjw pat backs.
They need to be strung up asap.

>We always fantasize about living in the worlds of our choosing, so we shall work towards that goal.
People who are not mature maybe. Those who have overcome such things will to live according to the logos.

>We use fascism to obtain libertarianism. All for the betterment of humanity. Morality matters not at the point of completion, as everyone will be able to disperse to their perfection. It is the best goal I can come up with, as it is the way I would want things done.

>Morality is a means to an end in all regards, but we will not see that end for some time.
Moral relativism is an unsupportable position. And any ideologue can claim that morality matters not when their specific utopia takes the stage.
Instead we have to uncover morality through interaction with the will of nature (logos) and represent this through virtuous action and government.

Freedom is being able to go out with a gun in your hand and shooting a nigger in the face if he is threatening the life of a productive member of society with deadly force.

What is logos in such situations? You insinuate that the reason for all of our struggle is the struggle itself. You have no grasp of a big picture, no determined goal except to live another day. you are no Human at all, but an animal.

Execution-enforced meritocracy.
Not that it would ever happen.

>What is logos in such situations?
logos is the root cause, the direction and will of nature. The ever-changing vision of transcendence (all different kinds of heavens are an example of such) that we must seek. otherwise we will fall prey to the temptations of nihilism or simple minded ideologies.

>You insinuate that the reason for all of our struggle is the struggle itself.
To live morally is to live according to the logos. It is not an end in itself, it is the end we will never reach. Any ideology we might push, will inevitably become corrupt, stagnant and irrelevant. But since logos itself is out of our reach, it will merely reveal itself to us through different forms. Therefore we must continually rise above the trivialities and temptations of mankind and must reorient ourselves towards the light of transcendent meaning since without it is to live a hollow life.

>You have no grasp of a big picture, no determined goal except to live another day. you are no Human at all, but an animal.
Pretty harsh words from someone thinking that linking into the matrix will fix everything.