Brianna Wu for Congress

>She Fought the Alt-Right and Won
>Now, she's running for Congress. It's time for a Bolder Democratic Party.

briannawu2018.com/

What do you think about 'her' chances?

Other urls found in this thread:

briannawu2018.com/
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/its-time-to-retire-the-tainted-term-fake-news/2017/01/06/a5a7516c-d375-11e6-945a-76f69a399dd5_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.552252313be2
encyclopediadramatica.se/Gloria_Tesch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Traficant
heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/1/essays/26/privilege-from-arrest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"fought"
>"won"
>"her"
hmm

FPBP

There's already one tranny in Congress isn't there? So Brianna has a chance.

>she
really initializes my drupes

I want her to win because it would be funny. What state is she running in?

She seems to be overestimating her fame outside of social media circles. Which is the biggest crime Twitter et al. committed; giving these type of people an inflated sense of ego and making them think their opinions are the most important opinions.

Ask the average person and they will not know who she is, nor will be impressed that she "survived" getting trolled on the internet.

never forgetti

jej

Nobody that ugly is ever going to get elected.

No. There were two that ran this past election cycle, but they both lost. They were both named Misty.

Probably California

No chance at all.

>Massachusetts
holy fuck there is a chance

When your post can be refuted by a monkey with a stolen computer you know you've fucked up.

Can someone explain why Mr Wu married Brianna? Was he just really desperate?

He sounds like a natural career politician

>Fought the alt right and won
>The alt right exists
Chances are zero btw so stop posting these threads John, we won't harass you so you can cash in more sympathy bucks

>and won
We were made into Hillary's archnemesis for posting nazi frogs right before she got assraped in the election by Trump who destroyed all media credibility and took the house and senate as well.

How did she win?

Yeah you know I'm literally quoting the website, right? They're not my own words.

>it's time for a bolder democratic party

it's finally imploding on itself.

Stop responding to Flynn's threads. It's trying to stir up raiders so it can claim to be a victim again.

Just ignore it! Report these shitty bait threads.

By what metric did she "win" exactly?

>Fought the alt-right and won

Literally when?

>implying boipussy isn't superior
>implying the girlpenis doesn't just make it better

Massachussets, he'll have to primary a Democrat out. There are a few white males, he'll probably pick one of them.

Even if you weren't John using a UK proxy you would be a monumental faggot for trying to give more attention to that fucking freak.

He may be out of his mind but Flynt knows how to capitalize on "harassment". This isn't CWC for fucks sake

Is there any way we can start sabotaging his campaign Sup Forums?

CWC became a feminist pro-Hillary tranny too, I'm kind of surprised "Christine" Chandler hasn't received a visit from CNN yet.

I guess because she survived their trolling without suicide. But actually the only way she could have won is if they had killed her.

No, I want Wu to win. This would be hilarious and would be the source of many new memes. Why does no one else here see the potential in this. I want to see her/him/it win.

Hi Brianna btw, did you browse Sup Forums even before Gamergate?

Retards like that one only profit if you give him attention

Do you think she likes anime?

How do you guys not want this shitstain tranny to be the face of the Democratic party?
I support Mrs. Wu, and you should too, anons.

people sent him mean tweets and he didnt commit suicide from the trauma

Yes except CWC isn't clever enough to turn a profit on his autism or gain efame among Tumblristas due to the fact the faggot is a completely toxic lolcow who cannot into friends

>No, I want Wu to win. This would be hilarious and would be the source of many new memes.
No, because when you're a congressman you get immunity from being arrested.

>Why does no one else here see the potential in this.
Because while Flynn's life is absolutely a joke, it's not funny and nobody wants to be inflicted with its presence in our lives any further.

Wu looks ugly as fuck senpai. Why did he marry her? There's so many other attractive trannies out there.

>inb4 >her

No one wants Wu to win. We just want him to run and spectacularly fail.

I disagree, getting Wu into congress will only take up a safe blue seat and make the Democrats look like fucking idiots, imagine in 2020 if congress"woman" Brianna Wu went to on the campaign trail for whatever turd gets the Dem nomination, it would be a glorious disaster.

(((H)))er chances of getting elected are absolute garbage. The chances of getting a bunch of free publicity and a bunch of stupid enablers to boost her Patreon up to $13k per month again is fairly high in my opinion.

4:1 odds that even though (((s)))he claims to have defeated Gamergate and the alt-right, as soon as (((her))) gets going that (((s)))he'll start tweeting about how people are harassing the first "credible" trans candidate for major public office.

I wouldn't vote for it, but I think it would be funny as hell having it lurk the halls of Congress, sucking dick for support and getting pictures of Democrat leaders cringing as they shake its manly hands.

I think 'she' posts her own threads on Sup Forums. Fuck off.

I think it would be a great moment to use those 'no more whites in democratic party' memes and accuse him of being a privileged rich white male

Wu would troll the fuck out of the other congressmen. It'd be like having a whiny child bitching at congress all day. Plus it'd give us someone we could point to and say "there, that's the problem".

I know Wu is obviously shilling these threads but I want Wu to get in office so bad. If I get consecutive digits it happens. Please Kek. Praise be upon the meme lord.

Haha holy shit. This is a false flag right?

REROLL. I will walk 50 miles if KEK fulfills my wishes.

Probably because her parents are multi millionaires and she is the only child.

don't do anything

>troll other congressmen
If you think acting like a retard while other people tell you to fuck off is trolling then you're right

stop forcing this retarded faggot wanna-be "female" here

Witnessed.
Better have some good boots, user.
Thank you for your service.

They want bankable trannies, not so weirdo who's going to freak out and rant about Sonic the hedgehog.

>She

>she
>won

Isn't that the girl that ran away from her home because someone tweeted her the gorilla warfare paste?

the pact has been sealed

He's very unstable and weird himself. When his last wife went public on Twitter about his physical abuse he went berserk on her. Hard to say what is true but if he married John Flynt then I'm sure he's got a couple domestic disputes under his belt.

You forget that he cut his penis so he can't have kids that would in turn inherit it.
Hang in there a little logner, Mr. Wu ! Trannies kill themselves one day or another, you'll make it big, just hang in there !

>Massachussets
Does this mean Curt "Shilling has no effect" Schilling will destory her

>H E R
>E E
>R E H

Exactly, we should (((support))) him as much as possible.

>briannawu2018.com/

She has no chance because she's not attractive enough.

Which in a way; is an argument that feminism is still relevant.

The so called Alt-Right just got WaPo to stop using the term fake news. Trump supporters are stronger than ever.
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/its-time-to-retire-the-tainted-term-fake-news/2017/01/06/a5a7516c-d375-11e6-945a-76f69a399dd5_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.552252313be2
She called the cops too.

What did she win? Last we saw she got kicked out of Reddit.

Sometimes in the leaf storn we tend to lose sight of it, but you australians didn't lose your touch, you are artists.

So it is written, so it shall be done.

>Incredible Hulk ending music

>he has to have sex with her

This is such a bizarre relationship. I have a feeling Wu is shilling these threads, I wonder how it feels to have all this analyzed. I almost feel bad for talking about it.

Wu is like Chris chan, a delusional child in the body of an adult. His/her parents have enough money to keep him/her in this fantasy world and him/her has been living in it ever since they were born.

It's almost inconceivable to me how much comfort this person has experienced. Imagine everything you wanted, no matter how harmful, just being given to you because your parents are rich. Imagine how delusional that must make you. Wow.

>The so called Alt-Right just got WaPo to stop using the term fake news. Trump supporters are stronger than ever.
>washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/its-time-to-retire-the-tainted-term-fake-news/2017/01/06/a5a7516c-d375-11e6-945a-76f69a399dd5_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.552252313be2
time to push pizzagate again

You know, any rich person that can't see it and act accordingly deserve kids like that.

I mean, this was is and will obviously be a well-known meme and stereotype, that rich spoiled kids turn retarded and squander the family's finance.
How dare they be surprised when the kids turn awful ?

Never going to happen. Someone posted Twitter comments a few days ago where she literally said "fuck the poor people we need to stop supporting them".
Explain to me how a democrat can run on a position of fuck the poor. If she doesn't erase all her Twitter comments, she'll get bagged on harder than trump.

t. Rick Scott

> literally who for Congress
Stop promoting yourself by spamming this shit. Nobody cares.

Report and sage

if he had a chance in hell of winning i would vote for him just so the next 2 years of his life would be a living hell

but he doesn't have a shot so I'm not voting so that he gets more depressed when his total voting figures are in the triple digits

Because i love being abused like the huge whore i am and dady never loved me

She exploited the whole thing for publicity. It literally got to the point where she and Zoe Quinn were arguing over who was more of a victim.

Wu's parents were probably narcissists themselves, it would make sense. My child has got to have the best everything attitude could cloud their judgement

Ever heard of Gloria Tesch?
encyclopediadramatica.se/Gloria_Tesch

Wu is that you. What flag is this even?

Post tits to confirm

Trips negates, she runs and loses, you still have to walk.

>She fought the alt-right

>She fought a loose entity of white trolls having a fucking blast messing with her

>She's a real fucking hero

>immunity from being arrested
Explain this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Traficant

This picture is what I feel

I hope she wins just because it'd be non-stop meme material of her fucking it up and huge drama about a trans congressxerzon

The only position Wu should be elected to is the office of "Public Example of Why not to Transition." He'd save lives.

So close, rerolling.

>she

>fought

>won

>her

>776

HOLY SHIT ALMOST. That was a close one there user.

This is just sad user, I hate when people are so out of touch with reality. Then again we're trying to communicate with a frog god to predict the future through random digits so...

It's because he's an idiot and only reads half of the truth.
ARTICLE ONE of the constitution.
Section 6

The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States, which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been encreased during such time; and no Person holding any Office under the United States, shall be a Member of either House during his Continuance in Office.

>She fought the Alt Right and won
>and won
And I'm riding chrome and shiny on a golden pegasus in a sea of pink clouds, leading my army of immortal warrior-dragons to the Valhalla

More.
heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/1/essays/26/privilege-from-arrest

of course brian flynt won vs alt right, it doesnt exist. Just like his chances at being a woman, human,normal, winning a seat in congress.

One last time, 3rd times the charm. Kek hear my prayer.

Did he hack off his weiner? Or does he still have it? Does he have one of those ballsack vaginas? Anyone have pics?

St-stop it. REEEEEEEEEE.

That ugly ass tranny fought nothing, won nothing and is obviously going for dem free shekels.
How the hell could anyone be fooled by this?

No. Rerolling.

>""""""""""""SHE""""""""""""

It can not be forced, KEK grants digits to those who they are destined to.

boy he's gonna be mad when he realizes that only people in your state can vote
not that some mentally ill pedo is going to get any votes

That's true I suppose. Oh well.

Last reroll and I'm out.