HILLARY FBI DUMP THREAD CONTINUES

A NEW THREAD
CONTINUED FROM →

FBI RELEASE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

>Archived: archive.is/PBVpZ

>Document Upload: scribd.com/document/336024543/FBI-Releases-Hillary-R-Clinton-File-Part-05-300-Pages
>Mega Upload: mega.nz/#!mtRjXBQZ!s--xq0JxV9VBiE7rjHarsdY-a6wlXiIVPWFJG9OAilo

DIG AND POST

REMINDER TO IGNORE SHILLS/CONCERN TROLLING
>EVER WONDER WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE?
IT'S THIS

LFG

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/10things/574734/10-things-need-know-today-september-3-2015
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
thompsontimeline.com/tag/katherine-turner/
hillaryspeeches.com/speech-archive/2015-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Were PRN themselves the hackers?

Seems like 400lbs hacker is at it again, huh?

Have a bump

Bump

>all the juicy stuff BLANKED

kinda kills the groove, but important shit to dig into anyway

bumpus

>tfw these dumps are so comfy now that their contents don't have to be used like a weapon

Kek, this one actually got me.

Previous thread I fucked up the OP forgive me

Pretend I'm stupid, what am I looking at here?

OK dumping some stuff found so far.

THIS GUY is very important, the FBI released most of his info, and also lists somebody whose visa he sponsored, who entered the country on VERY SPECIFIC DATES.

He's been in the Klinton Krime Klan since the 1990s.

HERE HERE LOOK

HAITI

CARGO SCANNERS

HE ALSO DOES ACTIVISM FOR CHILDREN IN RELIEF / AID AREAS!

HE ALSO IS INVOLVED IN TENEO HOLDINGS which is the Clinton slush fund.

recommend posting page numbers with images

S H A D O W W A R

S H A D O W W A R

S H A D O W W A R

OK, this one is HUGE! Proof that the Secret Service was leaking the details of the FBI's investigation! The FBI called them out on it in this letter. This is a huge blow to the SS's already tarnished image from the hookers and blow deal down in Colombia!

S H A D O W W A R

S H A D O W W A R

S H A D O W W A R

Here's another one, looks like they got some very VERY specific human intelligence on these dates, I wonder what happened in the next week or so?

So correct me if im wrong but the Department of Homeland security is essentially a wing of the CIA right?

UH-OH I FIGURED IT OUT! Weiner spilled the beans!

I guess my marriage would be strained as well if my wife turned out to be a Saudi spy and I had to help the FBI bust her ass or go down for enticing a minor...

So.... you're saying that...

WE

WUZ

It's literally nothing

Explain this one to me, if you don't mind. Do you know what some of the redacted items are? How does it prove SS was leaking info? All I see is a sentence at the end of them asking them not to talk about it.

MORE IMPORTANT DOCS!

THIS ONE IS SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT!

If they have Braverman too they have everything, YAS!

400 LB HAXZORZ

Read what wasn't redacted, the FBI plainly says the Secret Service was leaking details of an FBI investigation to somebody (obviously Clinton or a surrogate) under the guise of it somehow pertaining to their job protecting this person, which was not a valid excuse according to the FBI.

Also notice the office it emanated from, fucking COUNTER INTEL, this is the division of the FBI that deals with espionage against the USA by foreign actors or their assets. IE, the Secret Service is helping a foreign intelligence agency by leaking information to somebody, probably fucking Huma.

Going to dump a few more but GET INTO YOUR WORK BEDS MY FELLOW 400 POUND HACKERS AND READ THE FUCKING FILE.

Do not reply to shills, baiters, and the endless parade of people who will come in and say "what's this now?" because that will just slide the thread.

My problem with that is this though: why would they let them out of the room under the pretense of talking to their "manager" would they knew they weren't allowed to talk to anyone about it?

Why didn't that immediately raise red flags? Why didn't the FBI stop them?

bamp

Were these emails from Hillary's server, or emails about Hillary's server from the FBI?

SHADOWZ

Then they got the server from PRN, YAS!

stonetear
>yiff

Shit yeah user, PRN got a full cavity inspection!

Bump.

I'm new on this one.
Have these documents not come through wikileaks? How do we know they're genuine?

Let's not forget HRC Prime 2

They came from the FBI itself so it's real

sorry HC Prime 2

THREADLY REMINDER NOT TO REPLY TO SHILLS ASKING WHAT IS HAPPENING

DO NOT REPLY TO INANE QUESTIONS

DO NOT ENGAGE IN SPECULATION WITH CONCERN SHILLS WHO "DON'T KNOW"

Just post fucking images from the release and pertinent extra details, and carry on.

Those are the docs from FBIVault, they briefly posted it but then removed the links, the docs are still on the server.

holy SHIT

did the FBI wage an clandestine infowar against internal domestic threats, all while not exposing their efforts and knowledge to the politically opposed administration, and WIN?

THESE BOYS ARE GOOD

Will do

Also reminder, this is ALL REAL!

FBIANON WAS THE REAL DEAL!

WE ARE JUNIOR DEPUTY FIREFIGHTING FBI CONSCRIPTS NOW!

READ THESE!

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

JUST READ THE DOC AND POST IMAGES AND ANALYSIS!

Thanks for bringing me up to speed, I'll have a nose through them.

Uh-oh, the Platte nerd wasn't prepared to have a chit chat with the FBI!

FBI is really making me proud, I'm sorry FBI when I cussed you guys out over and over, I was just dumb.

BUMP
FUCK MINERVA

Bump this to heaven!

Looks like PRN's been hacking their cloud customers, hmmm, really makes you think...

Can you highlight the important parts in the email please?

bump. don't let them slide this Sup Forums

oh wow it's literally nothing again

>On September 3, 2015 , a Confidential Human Source (CHS) provided the FBI conclusive proof of OP’s faggotry.

Bumping for justice

More juicy stuff, please GET THE DOCs and help anons, when a shill shits in the thread don't reply, post some new find from the release! That'll make them happy!

___

This one's big, the State Department was trying to find out what the FBI had in order to retroactively declassify it! Then the media was right on cue, all cheering that that old info (((was))) declassified!

LYING MEDIA LITERALLY BUSTED COVERING FOR ESPIONAGE!

holy fuck i'm getting more convinced as time goes on. the fuck

>September 3, 2015
theweek.com/10things/574734/10-things-need-know-today-september-3-2015

Quite a busy day

Bump

Dancing Trump bump for great justice.

More on the CTD changing things.

Redaction to save cooperators getting killed in Benghazi, could just be normal spy stuff.

>FBI plainly says the Secret Service was leaking details of an FBI investigation to somebody

>recent pizzagate shit alifontis says "the fbi liked your video"

If this stuff is getting leaked, then what else could be?

Here's something from when the FBI got 55,000 pages of printouts of Hillary's mails, which was a big FUCK YOU to them by the State Department. The State Department knew it would take significant effort for the FBI to deal with such a volume of printed information in a time-sensitive fashion, that's why they didn't just hand over digital (and easily searchable) files.

TL;DR? State Department was intentionally covering up for Hillary and doing its best to TECHNICALLY comply with SOME of the law while ass fucking the FBI.

bump

Here's the FBI user thread for those interested

CHECKED!

Holy cow user, that is great information! EVERYBODY READ THIS user'S LINK!

There was this one that I got from TD.

They're trying to bribe the FBI to change the classifications of the emails in exchange to allow the FBI to have agents in other countries where they had a weaker presence.

It's that something you can bribe the FBI with?

In other words did it worked or they used coercion to stop the investigation?

It was widely reported on.

THIS IS HUGE they wanted to retroactively declassify everything that was in Hillary's servers! This is why Hillary was SO SO desperate! Remember when her and her surrogates and the media all started shouting in unison, RELEASE WHAT YOU HAVE ON HER? It was so they could do a quickie move at the State Department and make everything better again!

HUGE!

W E W
E
W

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

>AP publishes story within an hour
>Clinton has a press release
Hmmm very convenient. Would be nice to know dates so can check against Podesta emails.

The Department of Homeland Security is a controlling agency created in the wake of 9/11 to serve as an intelligence agency clearing house as well as an overall directing authority over all U.S. intelligence agencies and federal law enforcement agencies. In practice it has become one more agency with its own bureaucracy, law enforcement agents and equipment , and bureaucracy. It was created as a compromise. The 9/11 commission recommend consolidating the existing intelligence agencies into a single agency. Instead, after pressure from the various agency advocates, the DHS was created adding one more level of government bureaucracy to an already convoluted system of competing agencies that are sometimes at odds with each other.

bumpages

Here's the motherlode of the release IMHO so far, the document that admits that Huma's been under criminal investigation since 2013. Why so long? Probably because the FBI knew the DOJ was compromised and that they wouldn't prosecute, or if they did they would botch their own prosecution, or Obama would just pardon her and say it was an evil Republican plot.

They HAD to wait.

bump

I would bet a thousand dollars that she and Pedesta were intentionally leaking classified information they obtained via their Secret Service connections to at least select partners in the media. This shit is called Espionage.

The ties between the Clintons and certain figures in the media are going to be revealed to be CRIMINAL have no doubt.

we're putting this bitch on ice

The last part of the paragraph, which is on the next page, says that in that press conference, hillary denied having sent any emails.

While the transcript at the top says it's from 07/30/2015

So any press conference where hillary said that on a previous date?

Gotta wait until Obama can't pardon her.

Nice try RUSSIA!!!

My mistake, the date seems to be the date of the interview, not of the transcript.
So a press conference on that day.

Anything significant since last night or more of "Hillary dindu nuffin"?

Yeah but in general they seem to collude with the CIA and the sort of deep state actors the CIA usually works with. Correct?

They're shilling in full force chaps.

1 post threads as far as the catalogue can see

What have ya found?

You're more lazy than stupid.

These threads are actually IMPORTANT. Like, national newsmaking important. Cool.

f

I'm betting on her being the ticket to nailing Hillary. Get her on serious enough espionage charges and she has no choice but to rat out everyone in exchange for a plea deal for her life/kid.

thompsontimeline.com/tag/katherine-turner/
>Senate Judiciary Committee Chuck Grassley (R) will later suggest, “Neither Mr. Kendall nor Ms. Turner have a security clearance at a sufficient level to be a custodian of TS/SCI material. Thus, it appears Secretary Clinton sent TS/SCI material to unauthorized persons.” Politico will later point out, “Clearances, especially Top Secret ones, are normally granted in connection with specific matters and do not entitle recipients to all information classified at that level…” (Politico, 8/25/2015)

Looks like Killary gave out top secret info

page numbers 116-117

Also fun fact, the guy they hired to set it all up used to work for STASI back in East Germany.

Can we just make a citizens arrest?

my god, it's brilliant

CAN WE PLEASE GET SOURCE LINKS AND OR PAGE NUMBERS?

where is Prime 1??? hmmmm?

I have a feeling that there are three Marines known and vetted directly by Mattis watching each SS agent in Trump's detail like hawks.

Note that Trump's been holed up in his castle-fortress here pretty tight recently.

Mattis is 100% /ourguy/

Yeah, there is nothing on 7/30/2015. Need the date that the meeting happened.
hillaryspeeches.com/speech-archive/2015-2/

NNED PAGE NUMBERS SO I CAN BLAST IT OUT