It's Happening

U.S. Navy ship fires warning shots at Iranian vessel on the gulf sea. Tensions very high

cnn.com/2017/01/09/politics/us-iran-warning-shots/index.html

Obama trying to fucking shit up at the last minute before trump takes office. If we go to war with Iran expect gas prices to increase

Why are you in the Persian Gulf anyway? Imagine Chinese vessels parked near US coasts and giving warnings every time you got close.

Warning them for what?
"IRANIAN VESSELS. STOP BEING IN YOUR OWN TERRITORY. YOU HAVE 15 SECONDS TO COMPLY"
Really made me think

>finnish education
We have to protect other greatest ally

Nigger with a gun.

This is your President, libshits.

what are you contrarian retards talking about. We are responsible for protecting our allies in that region and Iranian vessels hijack boats then sell the sailors off for ransom money. On another note they also bought a ton of uranium today.

>be american
>slave to the jews
>slave to saudi arabia

I hope some alien species comes to earth and start picking on only Americans with their ultra high tech weaponry.

They put phaser mechs patrolling on US streets and if any Amerishit gets near 50 meters of them they liquidate you immediately.

And? The Saudis are a bunch of barbarian fuck sticks.

The Iranians are closer to matching western values.

The only reason we side with the Saudis is because our politicians are all rich off of bribe money from them.

Good
I hope Iran goes full retard so the nuclear deal gets shattered

>king nigger instigates eat with Iran a week before Trump takes office
>a week after Trump takes office, Trump has secured a peace, along with an agreement favorable to both Israel and Iran for them to leave each other the fuck alone, and Iran actually follows it for the next 8 years because we have a president that actually has balls
>MFW Trump does more for the ME in a week than Onigger could do in 8 years

Yes go ahead chimp in chief, destroy your 'legacy' even more.

Obama brought back sanctions on Iran violating the nuclear deal that he signed. The necular deal is already shattered

Instigates war*. Autocorrect jew strikes again.

no one fucks with the straight of hormuz

good god I hope Iran has some nukes hidden away.

So we are the chosen ones?

We'll kick their ass as well.

Iran is always trying to develop nukes because Israeli intelligence reports detailing plans for preemptive nuclear strikes against Iran leak out every 3 months.

Why the fuck shouldn't they be allowed to defend themselves?

SKY KANG SKY KANG SKY KANG

Even if they did they wouldn't have a delivery system to get them to US soil.

Get raked you stupid leaf.

They don't yet, but they're working on it. Trump needs to keep the war from happening until they have them, then MAD puts an end to Greater Israel and things cool down in the Middle East.

Rafsanjani died today. I wonder if America will try to try to run pro-American candidate in their upcoming elections.

I'm not sitting here defending Saudi Arabia you mong I'm explaining why our ships are there because you guys don't seem to understand.

>implying we aren't responsible for protecting literally 100% of maritime trade in the world.

The stupidest thing is we could just start buying Iranian oil and then Iranian politicians would get rich as fuck and they'd still get their bribes.

(((Warning Shots)))
Former Navy, warning shots are against regulation, only authorized from the very top. What a fucking coward.
King Nigger can't even into aggression right.

isn't this like a weekly occurrence?

Because having nukes + icbms guarantees your country's existance
(Rubs hands)
And that cannot be permitted to happen in Iran

No ron paul it's happening jpeg... Not sure if trust.

>blah bla bla
he's preparing shit for trump
suck a jew cock

this)))

here you go user

RARE

Also it is not happening, this feeble provocation won't trigger happenings, as it didn't with many other happenings

sorry Juan, no time for / pol
You need to be in WALL BUILDING Class.

Fuck Israel, the Jew-Nited Nations, and the Jew World Order!

(Google (((((technology))))) )

Kek

Rake you!

Why the fck are we giving them uranium?

You know Diego, building that wall might not be a bad thing.

If you do it fast enough you can even block the bad Mexicans in America.

Fuck why do you guys hate Iran so much while gagging on saudi cock all the time? Serious question

Stop linking to msm. Especially CNN

Same reason we sold a shit-ton to Russia?

>be mexican
>be mexican

I hate Saudi more than Iran

#NotMyPresident

Really?
Why?

fuck yea

So when Trump takes office he can say Trump was the one that shattered the deal

you kike cum guzzler.

>you kike cum guzzler.
Coming from a country that is actively destroying Europe

coming from a country spreading its anus for jew cock