>Your face when

Why do you relate, /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jD5E2bRmG1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this reads like it was written by a 12 year old. You should probably kill yourself for being such a faggot OP

pffft yeah except some people actually are better than everyone else, like me

>10 hours per day in the library
Lmao what a fucking brainlet

>tfw too smart to stop being hikki

I live in solitude because I am shit-tier and have nothing to offer society.

Total solitude is intellectually dangerous because you tend to get stuck in many kinds of feedback loops when there aren't people around to slap you out of them. Illusory superiority is a common symptom, as you may come up with all kinds of ideas that never get challenged or tested in the real world. So you end up believing in stupid things, because the things that your ego wants to believe in are not necessarily the things that are true, but rather the beliefs that feel good.

Only if you're an idiot

What a fucking loser.

It made me think that anime is something socially acceptable to talk to strangers about.

But the only way you can know that you're not an idiot is to receive validation from people around you, whether it is your immediate family or Sup Forums.

Tbh I'd trade having a mediocre life and friends for that. I've started talking to people less and I honestly feel happier.

I don't
I'm too smart to not enjoy social interactions

How does being validated by idiots make one not an idiot? What you're measuring is public opinion of an idea, not its accuracy.

There's different types of isolation and loneliness mine was never one filled with narcissism, It's much more akin to this.

"When you are alone with yourself all the time, with no one but yourself, you begin to go deeper and deeper into yourself until... you lose yourself.

It's a perverse contradiction.

It's like your ego begins to disintegrate until you... have no ego.

Not in the sense that you... become humble or... gain some kind of perspective, but that you literally lose your sense of self.

And I'm not sure anyone, unless they have gone through it, can... truly understand how... profound that loss is.
It's like the psychic glue that binds your whole notion of existence is gone, and you become unglued.

I think, therefore I am.

I think too much, therefore I am not.

I am not, therefore I am nothing.

I am nothing, therefore I am dead.

And if I am dead, then why am I still so goddamn lonely?"

But the only reason I'm here is that this place cheers me up from my crippling self-pity.

I think I could get that way in total isolation. Internet kept me 'sane' in an insane sort of way. I literally had a closet with a PC and desk in that I would rarely leave. It felt like the internet was part of my consciousness, not something that existed outside of it. I would even be able to read shitposts in my head as I fell asleep at night. It was really weird, but it was like there was a Sup Forums that existed in my head and I could read different perspectives arguing against themselves. Hard to explain, basically like a dream.

I was a little different, during my adolescent years I had no access to other people or the internet I have Xbox games and some books.

I'm very glad I forced myself to overcome my severe reading issues, I dread to think of what kind of person I would be now.

During the few instances I did get to interact with people of my age I had absolutely no understanding of how to do it.

It sounds pretentious but it was almost like my understanding of reality was completely different and alien to others.

Things are slightly better now but I don't think I will ever be able to completely empathize or interact with others on anywhere close to the same level as a average person.

What anime is this from? I see it everywhere man.

>4.0 GPA
>can't into coherent sentences or past participles

The solution is not to be a rural or suburban retard.

>tfw lonely
>spend most of my time alone, reading, listening to music, etc.
>tfw i learned a long time ago that i was a stupid shit not worth anyone's time.

So have i reached some zen like state or something? sure doesnt feel like it.

i don't, what a stupid fuck

if i was capable enough to get a 4.0 in college, i wouldn't give less of a shit about not going to parties and not dating, once you have a career twenty year olds chicks will be jumping, mouth first, onto your cock

naw it's always better to be around people you enjoy. Dental school has isolated me and I have isolated myself. It's not as good as the good old college days of living with 10 guys, joking, working out, playing Halo, studying together, etc.

kek this is what low-iq morons actually believe

if you're capable of reason and logic, and epiricism, you can know if your thoughts are good on your own

entrusting people around you to make your decisions is the retarded thing to do, unless you are dumber than the people around you. democracy is not the way to make the most optimal decisions

>For 25 years I was alone in my bedroom
Might humour that if he was over 50

pick up religion youtube.com/watch?v=jD5E2bRmG1s

found the cuck.
have you asked your wife's boyfriend about that?

Found the dummy.

found muhammad

Fuck, go back to /r9k/.

Also, how much of a fucking moron do you have to be to inflate your ego with absolutely nothing?

>not having 0 self-esteem

I stay inside because everyone around me in my life, from my parents, teachers, coworkers, everyone, have been completely morally bankrupt, unintelligent, cowardly, dishonest, disloyal degenerates. Why should I bother interacting with people when almost none of them are redeemable? No one knows anything about the world outside their bubble. No one knows the history of their own country, why the buildings surrounding them look the way they do, how their economy works, how we got to where we are and who helped us get here. No one cares about values or beauty, no one cares about physical and mental self-improvement, no one wants to build something for the benefit of future generations, no one wants to be part of something greater than themselves, all these people care about is vapid consumerism and fads. The world outside my room can burn, I will have as little part in it as possible.