What does Sup Forums think of human sacrifice and the Aztec Empire?

What does Sup Forums think of human sacrifice and the Aztec Empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wJw1DcI2e4
math.temple.edu/~zit/Native American/9 Aztecs_num.pdf
peterleeson.com/Human_Sacrifice.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Metal AF but didn't really work out for them in the end

tolerant as fuck

history goes in /his/

Very diverse.

post live link or GTFO

Aztecs were cool for savages.

youtube.com/watch?v=1wJw1DcI2e4

human sacrificing should be brought back

not to appeal the gods but to reduce the number of morons on this earth

Mexicans being Mexicans, nothing changes.

Think of the Conquistadores seeing that no wonder they were genocited

Starting with you

Posting related info from my visit to the larco museum in Peru.

>pic related

It's good they're keeping up old traditions.

the original zetas

they have to go back

Conquistadors were a very good thing since they destroyed these savages.

meh, they were not human.

>Aztec Empire?
Their astronomy was top-tier.
Math System was good also.

math.temple.edu/~zit/Native American/9 Aztecs_num.pdf

Just like everythign else, niggers still practice a stolen form of this today.
WE WAZ AZ-TEKS N SHHHHEEEIIIT SENPAI! TIL DAT WHITE DEBIL STOLE IT MUDAFUGGA!

Hardly savage.

Well established culture, language, religion, sciences, medicine, astronomy, math, engineering, etc. They were great builders and astronomers.

Everyone here deep down knows that Aztec sacrifice as seriously alienated and pressed constantly to justify their slaughter. The conquerors were more savage by far. Trying their hardest to justify their actions.

Fuck off leaf. /his/ was always Sup Forums and only recently got it's own board after that kike came along and made another fail board /news/ to go with it in an attempt to divide Sup Forums.

Not to mention their pottery

They got more head than you user

KEK CRAVES HUMAN HEARTS

It's the primary reason they fell.

Every other tribe was sick of their shit, because they would constantly go raiding for sacrifices from vassal tribes, and wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

Why the fuck do you think they decided to side with the backstab-crazy Cortez?

this is why they perished

0 x 0 = 0

>>Everyone here deep down knows that Aztec sacrifice as seriously alienated and pressed constantly to justify their slaughter. The conquerors were more savage by far. Trying their hardest to justify their actions.
Fuck off you bluepilled faggot.

>tfw Aztec / Conquistador blood

Holy fucking shit do you niggers even /warriorrace/ ?

>literal maori savage talking shit

Thanks for the chuckle.

Their astronomical knowledge and application was very likely handed down from an older culture.

Kill yourself stupid leftist piece of shit.

AYAYAYA

These crazy basterds used psychedelics when doing this shit.

Have this.

>tldr, CONQUISTADORS BTFO
>m-muh culture

The niggers of Mexico

They would give the person being sacrificed time with whores, and lots of drugs. It was a fairly blissful ritual up until the end.

>sheepfucker
>literally mini australia

The gods gift them,

somebody has got to pay,
by gold or by blood.

Since we are going after moloch and the child pedos I would say that Sup Forums thinks the aztecs are better off dead.

especially if we make being ritualized a volunteer thing.

i once read human sacrifice is a form of cannibalism.

You probably mean that the other way around.

Lots of people practiced cannibalism as a magical act for various reasons, most of which were similar reasons or went hand-in-hand with human sacrifice.

European Pagans did that shit.

YOU FUCKING TOOLS!

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT HUMAN SACRIFICE IS HIGHLY RATIONAL. INDEED, IT WAS PURPOSEFULLY AND INTELLIGENTLY CREATED BY THE AZTECS IN ORDER TO PROTECT PROPERTY RIGHTS - THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL IN HUMAN SOCIETIES.

READ A FUCKING BOOK!
peterleeson.com/Human_Sacrifice.pdf

>peruvian subhumans
>understanding anything
They made up magical stories because the land they invaded and pillaged was too advanced for their savage, primitive brains.

Apocalypto. Whats so different about now. People still killling over a God who forgets them. Its a Holy excuse to Murder. Funny many Countries still use God as a tool for War. The others use it for profits.

probably my favorite part of history
it proves that jesus came to america on a boat and has literally and figuratively no dominion in america.
jesus has to go back to where he came from

nope

aztecs were literally the rome of mesoamerica, if spaniards didnt come shit would have happened anyway, mainly because of tlaxcala

yes probably the other way around.

>i once read human sacrifice is a form of cannibalism.
cannibalism can be a ritual, or not, and a ritual sacrifice can be cannibalism or not.

They built the largest pyramid in the world, which is pretty cool.

pretty fucking based, I'd like to see their system implemented here,

Brown people like Indians,Mexicans and Arabs are Savage's

My 10 year old niece makes more detailed and pleasing art than that hideous garbage.

>tfw no gf in the afterlife

justified

fucking overrated, cannot possibly fathom how the fuck they thought building a city over a fucking lake was a good idea

This

NOSOTROS

Interesting very interesting...I would like to travel back in time and see how the Aztecs came to be. Besides reading a book with not even half of the facts about them.

It was pretty dumb. They killed so many of their own that they couldn't fight the Spanish

not savage at all, they indeed were very higienic and they knew how to decently organize a city, at least they were more higienic than cortes and his lot

FUIMOS

Not at all. Sup Forumstards frequently get BTFO on /his/

*insert sjw voice* #NOTALLMEXICANS
seriously though those peeps were fucking decimated, even people living in the area aren't direct aztec descendants

REYES

/his/ didn't exist till last year you stupid fucking newfag.

Fuck off back to your leftist shithole nigger.

I honestly want to a 23&me test to determine how mixed I truly am, but I don't want to give my money or DNA to a bunch of kikes

They thought killing for their god was moral. Morality is subjective and is a social construct.

>mfw when I drop my pottery hentai

t. Polish kike

assuming you're a wall-jumper, you'd probably get some spanish/nigger/asian genes mixed in with a bunch of native groups too

Bump

WE

Wrong! Aztekas

In every Son is a Soldier

> The Mexican National Anthem is literally Called Mexicans, at the cry of war. It says that everyone should defend Mexico until the last man standing.

>Aztecs

Overrated.

Mexicans are the Cossacks of the West.

*Tips Morrion*

Pretty cool. People used to be so cool, now everyone is super lame.

should have spent a little more time inventing the wheel

Its just a hiccup in the time line. Just wait for the Mexican Right-Wing Jaguar Warriors.

Calender in the shape of a "circle"

>Just

was their national sport
would colonize again

Mayans?

they had bongs?

Mayans also adopted much of their knowledge. Incas perhaps, or maybe even the fabled Olmecs. We don't truly know because the Spanish in their colonization conquests destroyed and burned most of their records and archives of knowledge. We only have Spanish accounts and the stone to work with now.

Sad world man.

Thx for being the first country to recognize our sovereignty.

Well why do you glorify that shit so much. We spaniards achieved much more in all fields, including astronomics and maths.

name a single spanigger who made a significant contribution to math.

one question, are there still any full blooded Aztecs alive?

Because that was fucking ancient knowledge you retard. Do you know how utterly valuable that is, especially today? Who knows how many answers we'd have to the questions of our past and real history and who knows what else the ancients truly knew in order to build those megalithic structures with such precision.

Admit your ancestors sinned a grave sin indeed by destroying all that knowledge.

nigger are you serious

This is the elusive "white" Mexican

Good question Carlos