Mfw I see someone vehemently denying the holocaust without using proper dialectic

>mfw I see someone vehemently denying the holocaust without using proper dialectic

the proper response: who cares if it happened?

this

Well kiked

some people deny it because it affect them, it make them feel bad and that is why they try to deny it

>whatever crime
Subtle subversion attempt friend :^)

JIDF pls go

saged

>mfw i see wannabe nazis on my Sup Forums

Just fuck off back to stormfront.

yes, the white guilt got to them

whatcha doin, (((german)))?

after spending so much time on Sup Forums, I don't even know If It's real o not

While the pic does make a point it's still a flimsy argument especially if used against a leftist.

Bring up the mathematical improbability of being able to cremate 6 million Jews without having stadium sized mass graves for the non-cremated just casually dotting Germany's landscape and the fact that for a country that was so proud of mass killings that there's no video or pictures from the most well documented war ever.

(((((((((((((burger)))))))))))))

most leftists aren't smart enough or honest enough to actually get into the nitty gritty about the facts and figures of how many jews could fit in how many ovens.

You just need to shut them down and rustle them.

Go to back reddit Achmed

The origin point and the command and control point for the web of lies that is killing white nations is the false narrative of WWII. Unless the false WWII story is deconstructed, white people will forever remain psychologically defenseless against the anti-myth that is being used to poison their spirit. It's all about who controls the past controls the future. The myth of the holocaust and the atrocities committed in the name of nationalism is a major problem. And as long as that false version of history holds sway it will be always be used to extinguish any move towards white racial consciousness as soon as it flickers to life.

hey Bjorn. Isn't it time to get your wife's son from daycare?

>You just need to shut them down and rustle them.

That's exactly what the left does.

>Condemning people for exercising their free will before denying the holohoax becomes illegal all accross the globe
>Implying that there is something wrong with denying a historical "fact" that must be protected by law.

kys
sage

The holocaust being oficially proven a hoax would be one of the greatest happenings of human history. Not understanding the impact of this is shady, to say the least.

Are you rubbing your hands at the moment, by any chance?

wouldn't nazis be proud to have killed the six gorillion?

It didn't happen. There is more proof that it didn't than it did. However, I agree we shouldn't care. Also we should make sure next time is for realz.

Or the doctored pictures with proofs and original photos used to create them.

Exactly. They could've doctored a photo of the """""GAS CHAMBER""""" to have jews in it.
Yet they don't have one picture of it.

How nice. Another kike propaganda thread. Get gassed you subhuman filth.

>Gas the Kike
>Nuke Israel

>in this world, its kill or be killed
sounds familiar

IRL? No. They were pretty peaceful to my knowledge. There is no need for a men to slaughter helpless beasts. There is no honor in that.

>all evidence for the holocaust are in some jew books and soviet propaganda
>illegal to question it
>can't even study the holocaust sites to verify lying jew claims
Wow this is totally what they would do for something that really happened.

Or the fact that the only concentration camps still labeled as death camps are the few not investigated by American forces. Our own generals knew at the end that we had been in the wrong. Many of our politicians, Kennedy to name one, said that they believed Hitler would one day be regarded as a hero.

The entire skinhead sub-culture has done more harm to the survival of our kin then anything else. For years they have literally given our opponents a meme to combat us with.

Skinheads are sub-human degenerates. Just like kebabs, we must remove them.

>that's right goyim, at least admit the 6 trillion died
>then at least you can be a respectable nazi!

No you idiot d&c cuck. They are sheep to be guided