Drumpfkins will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
youtube.com/watch?v=vWPJtVBPirI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Public schools can't get any worse.

Sage.

public school is a marxist ploy.

Public schools are indoctrination shit holes. They should be defunded 100% and children should be home schooled. Nothing learned before university requires a school, it's simple retarded shit.

Suck a dick and fuck off shill

/thread

How can the left defend the absolute failure that is their public school system. It's the laughing stock of the world but only a fucking leftist would push for more. It's all about power and control. Fuck public education. It's a complete failure.

>make american kids even dumber
>they grow up to vote republican

It's actually brilliant.

>Never had anything to do with Public Education
>Trump is not in favor for Public Education
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE YOU PUTTING UNQUALIFIED PEOPLE TO DESTROY OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM EVEN THOUGH YOU CAMPAIGNED ON DESTROYING IT

Not only will I defend it, I'll sage report and hide

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

>history is anti-white, anti-american history
>common core math
>PE is just recess
>no wood, metal, or auto shop
Gee, who could be behind this?

Why don't you write a book about everything upsetting about Trump instead of whining in Sup Forums? Who knows? It will resonate with enough people to earn a lot of profit.

>You think this is a good thing

I'm starting to suspect Trump isn't going to give up power once his term is over. Appoint friends and family to positions of power and surround himself with people he trusts then refuse to step down.

>invested $200 million in christian schools and education

Sounds like a conservative, pious woman of strong and healthy faith in God. Seems pretty based to me.

The imperium shall span millennia.

Very few people on any board of education or school district that isn't a teacher has a degree in education or any teaching experience. It's mainly a bunch of old lawyers, psychs, and doctors. In one New England state's case, one of the biggest pushers for public education was a fucking money launderer for the mob.

>having someone who fucking hates the Department of Education as Secretary of Education
>not amazing

Kek

thats called nepotism, sign of a third world country. not of a dictatorship you fagut

The state of our schools.
youtube.com/watch?v=vWPJtVBPirI

Good. Let her destroy it. We don't need a federal dept. of education.

I know what it's called you retarded cunt.

Cute gilf