Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Huffington Post and I am writing a story about the site...

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Huffington Post and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/press-center/press-releases/extremism/adl-joins-with-pepe-the-frog-creator-social-media-campaign-save-pepe.html#.WHQr_lUrK9I
knowyourmeme.com/memes/in-this-moment-i-am-euphoric
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?
Niggers.
>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
Jews.
>3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".
Niggers.
>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?
Jews.

tits or gtfo

This. And timestamp.

Lick my ball sack you liberal cunt

/thread

BTFO

/thread

This

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?
Muslims
>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
Joos
Joos
>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?
Niggers

Actually, its Lain now.

Lurk moar

Yesterday it was CNN

Now its Huffpo

>SAGE

COPYPASTA YOU RETARDS

SAGE

please answer the questions seriously. This is all going on the record.

Tits or GTFO, cunt

>Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
What? Not even the government thinks russia ordered that shit
Russia basically lets their hackers do whatever as long as it's in the gov best interest.
They don't order jack shit.

fuck off with the copy pasta, spic

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?
better than your precious phony god who only gave us suffering

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
no

it's the future

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?
twitter is for normies I don't care

1. So what
2. Yes, hopefully
3. Digits you die
4. Absolutely

Donald trump is a cuckold kike lover.
He just got elected and is already bending over To israel.

>1
Because the frog actually represent clinton, our true leader. We are pissed off being represented as right wing.

>2
Yes, we need war, people forget war is crucial for democrat success, which we want.

>3
"meme magic" is like when Hillary dabbed on the ellen show, pure magic.

>4
We hate trump! Everyone just misunderstands we are democrat satirical volunteers/artists

Who gives a fuck what the ADL thinks, even though pepe is used by racists that doesn't make him inherently a hate symbol. Is soap a hate symbol because Hitler took showers?

No and the burden of proof is on the FBI to prove they did. Russia is innocent until proven guilty.

A meme you dip

Who gives a flying fuck?

lurk moar
Also, why bother coming here for any news?
>pic related

Because the ADL are idiots and we don't care what they think.
The Russians are only a scapegoat because the Dems are still salty that they didn't get their queen despite playing every dirty trick in the book
Influencing opinions and subsequently decisions though repetition and humor. We have something that the Left has forgotten about: the ability to laugh.
I don't use Twitter but as long as it doesn't interfere with his work, why not?

>This is all going on the record.
include me in the screencap

suck a dick larper

>a HuffPo writer worked out how to tag multiple people

Fuck off

FPBP

Also, kys you fucking kike.

1) Kek is our God and we do not accept the (((ADL)))'s blatant Jewish supremacy and religious discrimination
2) No and no
3) The merging and altering of timelines for cultural and political gain achieved through the use of gaining an Ancient Egyptian frog god's favour via numerical ouija
4) Yes and yes

We love cartoon frogs, find 'hate symbols' nonsense baby language.
I am the Russian. I hacked into the election boxes and took a huge shit in their cybers. All of them.
It's like when your balls get juicy wet from playing video games outside.
He should be able to send actual blue birds to peck out the eyes of his enemies. He will have one on his left shoulder that sees the past, and one on his right to see the future.

1. The ADL says that the context is the most important factor. And, oh, the ADL is a biased organization with no power over me as an individual.
2. No, and no.
3. I could not care any less.
4. Sure. Obama does, as the current president.

Kek is my god. I will practice however I may choose. Kekism is a religion of peace. The ADL can go fuck itself. If you do not respect my religion, I see no reason not to shit on yours.
Yes, they probably had a hand, but I approve of it b/c they made the DNC accountable for their bullshit.
Lurk moar, normie! If you even need to ask, you don't deserve an answer.
Every day. His tweets make me kek.

In the outlandish scenario that this is real:

1. The ADL and anything it says means absolutely nothing here. And Pepe isn't necessarily 'idolized', we just paste him everywhere for shits and giggles.
2. I don't see any reason to believe that the Russians hacked (or were even capable of hacking) the US Election. If I remember right, Hillary said herself that the election COULDN'T be rigged.
2b. If Russia did indeed hack the US Election, they did both you and I a huge favor.
3. Meme magic is practiced by using this board and waiting for someone to have a post ID that contains multiples of the same number. For instance if somebody posted something and the post number is 453142399. Whatever they posted is considered the will of Kek (an ancient Egyptian chaos deity that looks a lot like Pepe) and would therefore actually happen.
4. I don't understand this question. He can tweet however he likes.

The ADL does not understand how internet memes work. Plus, they are hardly a neutral organization, they have their own bias.

Influencing the election, yes. But, then again, if they consider RT as part of the influence, then you'd have to recognize that BBC and Al Jazeera are also two foreign networks with a pro-clinton bias.
As for the hacking, there needs to be more proof.

Images speak more than a 1000 words. Memes are much more effective than a 10000-word text, no matter how logical it is. Meme magic means exactly that, memes have more power than people think.

I don't really care about that. That's for his team to orient him and define the best approach.

I guess I will answer your gay questions, Schlomo.

1. Because the (((ADL))) can suck my fat American dick

2. Lolnope, everyone knows that it was Seth Rich who leaked the DNC shit to Assange. Hillary had Mr. Rich killed for this.

3. It is the magic power that Kek has given us. It is how we memed Brexit. It is how we memed Trump.

4. Yes, and just give him the POTUS Twitter already. Can you contact the nigger faggot who runs Twitter + Kang Obango about that?

All those newfags...

Why do libs aid Islam, a faith which goes against most liberal beliefs? Because they can.
DNC hack definitely had an impact. Whether it was the Russians or not is debatable.
Hocus pocus
Perhaps not as much as he is.

Copy pasta

>1
Define hate symbol
>2
Define cyber attack
>3
Defin meme magic
4>
Define Trump

chkm8

1. Why do jews get to decide what is hate and what isnt?

2. There has been no proof of Russian hackers and Assange has said multiple times his sources weren't Russian. WikiLEAKs get it? It was a fucking leak

3. Collective Consciousness on an industrial scale

4. Yes, I don't want his words skewed by the Lugenpresse like Huffingpaint

1. Honestly, it is more for lols than idolization. Kind of like an ongoing gag.

2. The degree that the Russian government was behind the attack I am not sure, but it is clear that they were involved. However I doubt it would have changed the results. The electorates that were influenced by the Russians were heavily Trump leaning anyways.
3. Bullshit buzzword. That being said sites like Sup Forums and memes did have a role in influencing the voters. However the influence of "meme magic" is greatly overstated.
4. He is the president elect, whether you like it or not. He is completely in his right to tweet as such.

Alright then lick my ball sack you liberal twat

you are utter, utter garbage
Cultural marxist cunts, i hope the huffpo dies

Wrong.
Its: jews, niggers, jews, niggers.

> 1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?
Sure some idiots "idolize" Pepe, but he's a meme. A harmless one at that. As for the hate symbol, let me know when someone shoots up a school in the name of Pepe.
> 2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
I don't care, frankly. It exposed corruption. It certainly had an impact.
> 3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".
Kek willing you to die within 24 hours of you publishing your story.
> 4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?
Yes.

Leave our board, homosexual lefty. We want nothing to do with you.

HI I WANT TO SUCK ON YOUR TITS AND SNIFF YOUR FARTS FROM YOUR BUTTHOLE PLZ RESPOND

Sick shitpost OP but check these digits

>homosexual lefty
Why the repetition ?

Eat nigger dick

HAIL HORTLER

1. It's more of a meme than anything. It's not an idolization rather than a fandom of the picture. It's to be taken in a satirical sense, not literal. And to use such a harsh blanket statement as "hate symbol" is rather absurd.

2. No I don't agree with that narrative but if you want to go with that, that's your choice and you're free to do so.

3. Meme magic is essentially the believe that if you believe in X that Y will happen.

4. Why not? This is a society where mostly everything is done online. Banking, shopping, watching movies, tv shows, gaming, everything. So I think it is good that he at least knows the power of the Internet and is aware of the pros and cons of the things that can be said on such a platform.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

>Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Huffington Post

No you're not. Stop fishing for (you)s, faggot.

adl is a retarded radical left virtue signalling thought police, it is an evil organization and things they say are bad are exactly the opposite of that
you can spread your marxist narrative as much as you want but we aint swallowing it

no because im not a paranoid schizofreniac, fuck off with your made up fairytales which poorly excuse the fact that you lost because you are a bunch of fags out of touch with reality who keep mocking the common guy

something on your level of journalism: we say retarded things without any facts to entertain our closed community of manchildren

nobody gives a shit, there are far more important problems in the world than some hipster liberal bulletin boards

People need to stop replying to these threads

> I am a writer for Huffington Post

Castrate yourself.

ADL has retracted that decision once they realized they were being fucking retarded. Source below.

adl.org/press-center/press-releases/extremism/adl-joins-with-pepe-the-frog-creator-social-media-campaign-save-pepe.html#.WHQr_lUrK9I

No impact whatsoever.

A 14-year old could have guessed Podesta's password which was "p@ssw0rd". Podesta is an idiot that needs to kill himself ASAP!

By they way, retrieving a single password is not hacking. The MSM are either liars, or literal idiots that also need to remove themselves from the gene pool so that they do not reproduce.

Some frog named Pepe.

To say otherwise would mean that you are against freedom of speech and don't deserve to live in this country.

Tits or gtfo is serious business

>better than your precious phony god who only gave us suffering

How many theists do you think actually work for an ultra lefty load of shit like huffpo?

Prove your autenticity, show tits

I hope he is referencing the legendary quote-maker Aalewis.

“Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’"
knowyourmeme.com/memes/in-this-moment-i-am-euphoric

Go suck some a dick, cunt.

1) Pepe dindu nuffin
2) yes the leaked emails affected the election, objectively for the better. not sure about russian govt, i would imagine they have better tools than the retard-bait that got podesta
3) meme magic is the name we give to the effect of a collective consciousness on reality, in this case usually propogated by stylized web cartoons
4) no, he shouldn't be counter-tweeting every half-assed criticism, but it seems that for him it's as natural as breathing

This. #ImWithHer
Also #NoWhiteDemocrats inshallah desu senpai

1. Pepe is a favorite meme of ours and was used during the election. He is a blanket meme that can be used in a variety of ways which includes being dressed up like a nazi. CTR noted this after a Sup Forumsack shouted PEPE during her batshit insane alt right speech and came here to false flag post him in nazi uniforms, then submitted it to the ADL as "evidence" to get him classified as a hate symbol to damage morale. This didnt work. You can dress up Jesus christ as a nazi but this didnt make him a hate symbol does it?

2. No. Wikileaks, James Okeefe, Alex Jones' "Bill Clinton is a Rapist" campaign, Hillary Clinton's incompetence and the DNC's corrupt actions influenced the campaign. If Russia wanted to influence the election they wouldve donated to the Clinton campaign like Saudi Arabia.

3. Something you can never take from us.

4.Yes. This starves and humiliates the media by forcing them to report on his tweets rather than on him directly like dogs scrounging through the dumpster of a high class resturaunt.

Niggers eat shit.

GET THE FUCK OUT

>HuffPo
>mfw

Because the ADL can't just go ahead and change the meaning of our beloved memes. There's nothing intrinsically antisemitic about Pepe the Frog... The ADL can fuck off.

I SAID HAIL HORTLER

Hillary Clinton would have shown those hook nosed likes who's boss. Donald Trump is a Jew loving cuck and I bet he watches his Jew son in law fuck his whore daughter while masturbating.

This board belongs to the Democrats and I'll always be #withher.

1. Because pepe wants to kill the jews.
2. We were the ones working for russia
3. Meme magic is when jews get cooked in the oven
4. Trump should be putting every decision he makes on twitter so that we can know what the jews are really up to in the government.

It's said that Vladimir Putin himself wrote the final piece of code responsible for destroying Hillary's campaign.

Spurdo is objectively funnier than Pepe.

The Huffington Post is a joke.

>d as a hate symbol by the ADL?

The ADL is quite useless. Pepe was not a hate symbol until Hillary told you it was. Why do you blindly accept everything she tells you?

There were a lot of cyber attacks this election. The Russian email malware was the least sophisticated and also there is the least amount of proof behind it actually happening. Why don't you care about the hack done by the US government? Or the one done by china?

Also, no it didn't effect the election. Hillary lost long before the DNC leaks. Quite obvious.

Don't worry about it faggot, you'd never understand.

Shouldn't Obama have been this whole time? He is the one that campaigned on transparency and communication with the people, yet provided neither.

>Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

Because "it hurts my feelings" is not an argument and you cant fucking stop us. Have you read your constitution?

Considering there is actually not one piece of evidence, and i dont live in fairytale land, no. I do not.

Meme Magic

Considering that more people vote for american idol, and every one under 50 spends more time each day looking at their phone than anything, i thinm its a pretty solid was for a president to quickly and efficiently reach the masses with out hi jacking every channel to make a speach.

I have some questions for you

1.) Why did you project Hillary having a 98% chance to win even when polls said otherwise

2.) Why is the whole of your editorial board only women, isnt this sexist?

3.) Do you really think anyone reads your clickbaot sight anymore?

In conclusion. PRAISE BE

Acknowledge Lain user.
Lets all Love Lain.

I am probaly the only one on this underwater basket weaving forum that doesnt watch animie.

Gas yourself mate

((( Huffington Post))) filthy garbage where most writers are Kikes and Libtards.If you have any decency you would quit those fake news and find something better.

When are you faggots going to stop falling for pasta? Sage

Are you too stupid to realize he's been a meme for ages now?
I think it's irrelevant who did it, what's relevant is what is in the leaks (and why the fuck you idiots weren't discussing the content).
A joke, you retard
Sure, why not? His tweets are already affecting policy, often positively when it comes to economics