Subversion General /sg/: #NoWhiteDemocrats edition

We did a good job getting #NoWhiteDemocrats trending yesterday. Good work lads. Unfortunately, our mortal enemies recognized our hand in the whole thing and so we will have to work to be more subtle.

/sg/ goals:

The purpose of this thread is to exploit the weaknesses in the Democratic Party. That is, to play their own identity politics against them

> Blacks vs Whites (#NoWhiteDemocrats) - pic related
> Blacks vs Mexicans
> Muslims vs LGBT

etc.

So far Blacks vs Whites has the most traction and should be easiest to pull off. The goal in this case is to make white democrats feel so disenfranchised from the Democrat party that they leave it all together.

On the other side we need to push these newly splintered divisions, especially whites, to the Republican and Libertarian parties. Administering red pills will be the primary method of doing this, but it must come from those posing as other splintered factions - for example, create Twitter accounts posing as Muslims, and when some faggot starts spouting the #NotAllMuslims horseshit, use your Muslim account to threaten him in the name of Allah.

This will require a concerted, coordinated effort on our part. Don't let the Left recover.

Step aside!

More subtle.

#NotInMyParty - pits gays against muzzies

Choose your hashtag. Sexual deviants vs. niggers

make sure to fire up your liberal white girl accounts to lead the opposition, too.

Another subtle one.

Should have linked the last two /sg/ threads:

Last thread

Thread before

Will have to make a white girl twitter. noice dijitz

Bamp

>TO DESPERATELY [TO] KEEP HOLD OF
correct the typo, it has to look legit

Ah I didn't make that one, just posting some of the better ones from last bread

for fuck's sake, stop using /sg/ as your acronym, Syria General had it first, you cunts

/sg2/, maybe?

good point, honestly didn't think of it tbqhwyfam

Bump

I'm gonna start making some new things soon. Any idea of what angle we should go from? Has to be subversive enough where they don't catch on this time.

fuck off

it's a good thing, so when people ask we can say /sg/ is about syria

maybe /svg/?

That's what I was thinking too. I agree with that.

Pol is compromised. It's how they found out our plans. We need to discuss this somewhere harder to find.

that's just silly

/sub/ with pictures of submarines and sub/dom shitposting.

We need something along the lines of not listening to the rich white democrats. That seems more believable instead of all white democrats.

I like this one.

Then we switch up our formula.
Democrats are so stupid they'll fall for anything.

>444

also, we should split into 6 different threads that aren't allowed to talk to eachother to make sure ideas don't go around in circles. I call team shekel squad 1.

>picrelated.jpg
why the fucc...

Like this?

playing the "white women gave us trump" angle is essential. it will basically make more and more women come over to the right.

subtle as fuck

it's ruining the /sg/ thread macro, you fuck off

dem fags love
KEEP CALM AND
posters
yw

niggers

fuck off don't use /sg/ it stands for Syria general asshole, find a new name

Good idea. Start the other thread.

quads confirm

Kek is with Bashar

Nice digies

Yeah we already discussed that, we're using /svg/ next time

Not subtle enough

Kind of gives away the whole thing

Focus more on the fact that democratic party is run by whites podesta / hillary / Brock hell even Bernie

/sg/ is syria general, use /svg/ instead

why not something catchier like /sub-gen/

spread it laddie

good idea, more Brock plz

I like it.

Definitely has the X-factor

fuck i got quads, anyway, I'm here to shitpost real /sg/ memes until it turns in to /svg/

Brilliant. I love you guys.

This operation is actually closer to the truth than you think. Opportunistic latinos are trying to displace white politicians. After the corrupt Harris County Sheriff Adrian Garcia lost the Houston mayoral election to a surprisingly competent black candidate, he tried to pick off Rep. Gene Green's job, who is a longtime rep in an area that has become more and more hispanic (though now it is being gentrified). Thing is many of those are illegals (kek) and Gene Green beat Garcia's platform of "vote for me cuz I'm a beaner".

But it's happening and will happen. I love it, let those white guilt liberal politicians know they don't have a fucking future in their own party.

has pol gone too far, is this how the race war starts???

I would love to have the history books say that our memes ignited a race war

when the western media tries to pull a fake news on based Assad

BUMP

cant this backfire if the majority of black people vote for the next election?

How can I join these AgitOps? I want to help push, and I sometimes have good ideas to contribute. We need to get more organized into core cells.

assad regime needs to win to save 10/10 syrian babes

Suggestion

Push the Democrat urban plantation angle

That white elite Democrats come back for votes from blacks and hispanics every elevation cycle, but have failed for decades to fix the inner cities despite always controlling them.

Something like enough of being used by the white democrats or racist white democrats using minorities

post ideas or memes

this might be the best ploy in our divide and conquer tactics, those #draftourdaughter memes were extra spicy too

Barrel bombs are le evil

>b-but muh gibsmedat

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Needs more subtly.

How could one make these?

Is there a core group that meets online to spitball ideas and plan or is it just the magic of making threads until hitting critical mass of catching on? Like trying to get wet wood to catch fire?

Make it look less uniform as well, everything looks the exact same as draft our daughters and spirit cooking

good

shit
ok

I mean no homo but I would fuck Onur boipu... Wait a minute

It's just people doing things.

I think this is an avenue that needs to be pushed. Getting the white women vote to defect is key.

This shit has to stay in threads. The moment you faggots start having secret meet ups is the moment this all fails.

>Haven't laughed as hard since "Queers for Palestine"
Keep Shillary for all I care

kek

Do you have any tips on navigating /sg/? I'm wanting to get the real scoop behind the Syria stuff, but everytime I check one an /sg/ thread, there's so much goddamn info.

More like this!

shit it got fucked hol up hol up

Ah I can't fix it, delet that one

try to use existing devisions
Blacks hate gays
Spics hate blacks
Black women hate white women
Try to be as consistent as possible
Needs to make them go DAS RITE

Nice.

> Want to know more about Syria happenings

> But there is too much info about Syria happenings

The fug

I was losing it when those hit. Seeing screencaps of women shitting bricks over a fucking meme was hilarious.

Use the time Bernie stepped aside for the BLM speakers. "He had the courage to give them control" "Now we should do the same"

I know, I know.

>Unfortunately, our mortal enemies recognized our hand in the whole thing and so we will have to work to be more subtle.

You mean spamming "gas the jews race war now" wasn't subtle enough?

well fugg me

It's hard I know.

>be me
>start a political party called the Democratic party
>Easily becomes one of two of the major Political parties in the U.S.A.
>Known for presidents like FDR,JFK,Andrew Jackson,Jimmy Carter,Bill Clinton
>Suddenly a couple of kids on the internet make jokes about how we hate whites
>this becomes a real thing
>people think Dems hate white,when almost all of the democratic presidents were white
>mfw

Subtle. Very good.

>15 is THIS many
oh god is Idiocracy actually going to happen

please stop using /sg/ as your acronym, its fucking up our orph.link bookmark. use /svg/ instead.

or we have no other choice then to fuck up your general. good luckwith your general tho

blacks also hate jews, so if we can get the blacks to attack the jews, maybe the jews won't give out shekels to democratic candidates. I feel most rank and file in the dem party would side with nigs over jews, due to the palestine thing.

>Black women hate white women

This is interesting in that black women hate when their nigs date white women, so we could have a double edged sword here. Use negresses as the tool to divide the left and push back against hollywood always promoting bm/wf relationships

Yes yes this has been discussed, we're changing after this thread.

Identity politics is like meth -- you'll do great for a few years then the poison catches up with you.

>enticing wild blacks to attack you in the street
just wrap yourself in meat and go to the dog breeder

Best way to get blacks against jews is reinforce and voice out what "consciousness" movement already knows -- that the media poisons the black youth with negative rap etc, and the media are all owned by jews, who then redirect blame by blaming whites for it and pretending to be allies to blacks.

Yes I listen to a good deal of afrocentric pan-african consciousness etc shit and they are always just skirting around the edges of naming the jew.

black women have an inherent deep-down jealousy/hatred of white women, there is even a nobel prize winning author who wrote about this in a novel called The Bluest Eye

Bump. Bless you, anons. Yall are just as effective as Soros. A well crafted meme is worth more than millions.