What's their endgame Sup Forums?

What's their endgame Sup Forums?
is plagiarising scientific work acceptable? are these types of people even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtu.be/vjEwsooNHoc
youtube.com/watch?v=0i6HkV_jO0o
cracked.com/article_16696_the-6-ballsiest-scientific-frauds-people-actually-fell-for.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice meme!

you couldn't understand it, they are on another level

The controversy was not so much that they plagiarized, but that they wrote about such an esoteric subject that nobody was really qualified to peer review.

The phone call that saved Europe

sry for offtopic but god fuck they are ugly

who are these creatures?
i guess they are some sort of transhumans

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE

Why did Sup Forums take interest in them all of sudden ?

We see them quite often in French medias and they mostly show themselfs as scholars who right books and open museums

They are real life memes

It's a meme you dip

Ask yourselves, why do mods always delete bogdanoff threads?

praised

>scholars who right books

They have already won.
This is the end game.

I post off topic stuff all the time and get a warning. This ALWAYS gets you 3 days. Why?

Quadroons
When a French heiress was BLACKED by some smooth jiving jazz negro

If you look it up somewhere, you can find a hilarious article on how they created sockpuppets to deride people who were critical of their scientific work, even praising themselves through it, and accusing others of trolling and being fakes
That level of pettiness and incompetence is just mind-blowing

Where to cop those jackets?

They don't want people researching them because they want to stay on the sidelines.

why do they look so horrible now
they looked normal back in the day

so whats the big deal with the affair

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

It's nice to have benevolent overlords pulling the strings for a change.

What about the bogdabots?

A jaw that long and that narrow is definitely not human.

potion seller i'm going into battle

>are these types of people even human?
Of course they're not human, they're 1/4 nigger

They look like ass now because they went way overboard on plastic surgery. ANd this was teh kind of late 90's ealry 00's surgery where face lifts ust made you look fucking hideous and plastic.

Their only achievement was exploiting the academic system because is full of bullshit like the one they produce.

I kinda liked this meme though Kek

Does Muslim tv has the best bantz?

this is normal?

Trust me user, amongst "academics" from rich families that level of pettiness and incompetence is the norm

Aliens masquerading as humans

Who's the man behind the brothers?

Honestly I know it's spam but it cracks me up, the phone call that saved ___ meme is fucking hilarious

Wew

Underrated post

top fucking kek

They are on another level, to be suppressed by the elites.

They are the ultimate red pill

R A R E ?
A
R
E
?

Uncommon at best. Step your flag game up.

Bogdanoffs bow to The Inquisitor

Looks like the guy from the diabeetus commercial from a few year back

I warned you many times about making these threads.
Expect a visit tonight.

>just fuck my shit up

And why is he there?

The abstracts (of the Bogdanovs) are delightfully meaningless combinations of buzzwords ... which apparently have been taken seriously.
- University of Tours physicist Max Niedermaier, October 22, 2002

Much alike Sup Forums meme magic

Their dissertation poked fun at the peer review process and academia didn't want to look foolish and lose billions of dollars in research grants.

Thus, The Bogdanov Affair.

dayum i bet he has a delicious BBC that white wominz just cant resist yo. Yo muhfuggen stormcrackers are butthurt as fuck that we be takin yo wominz and rewritten yo history, nomsayin? Dayuumm *smacks lips grabs crotch*
I luv bein black cause all dem white bitches just jump on my cock like wild animals.

The best part is that if you go to their Wikipedia page there are ZERO references to any surgery being done on them. What a joke.

Theodore Roosevelt, He was frozen in Ice and still remains underground in the White House waiting to be awoken from his slumber.

To poison the water supply of Gotham City

man they were quite handsome when younger

plastic surgery really fucked them up

I was only pretending to be retarded: The Post

I thought it was obvious.

The bog pill is the best meme of 2016-2017.

>claims to be redpilled
>he have not taken the bogpill

that pic is already heavily surgerialized
you made me realize they just kept overphotoshopping their mugs, à la michael jackson
>>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
oh fuck
>>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
yeah when you add both their IQs:)
they're typical 120s 130s, not any higher
bullshit artists
hey montenegrobro, how are your 18.5% muslims treating you?
>jewpedia
gee i wonder how
sign of insanity, like michael
i hope they're not pizzagate lizards, the thought of little kids being tortured by those horrible faces is unsettling

so, who are they?

bullshit artists

rofl

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Same. It's just so fucking ridiculous it makes me lose my shit

M8 you ask this is every thread. Starting to think you're an actual Bogdabot

>he didn't post the UPDATED rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

>a fucking leaf

They teach cosmology at Megatrend university in Belgrade. Top kek, that's the least reputable university in the whole Serbistan, where local politicians buy PHDs.

Thank you, saved for future use

The Bogda pill is the irrefutably the hardest to swallow, but I must relent.

who are these aliens??

youtu.be/vjEwsooNHoc
Jam of a lifetime

Quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs:
>The Rothsniggers nigger to them
>rumored to be in contact with niggers
>nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger
>NiggerQ of over 200 niggers

bump bump bump

FORCED MEME

IGNORE BOGDANOFF THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO BOGDANOFF POSTS

They're descendants of Nephilim, the beings which were born from the unholy union of woman and angel, in them is the blood of gods which has been ordained to rule for a time.

Their role is to pave the way for the coming of the Antichrist, the man who will take the world and tear it asunder as the gods return to Earth to bring about the Last Days of this terrible war.

I'm not sure if their line will be out this terrible man, but the reason why the Rothschilds would take orders from them is because their direct descendants of these beings while the Rothschilds were merely adopted into this ancient bloodline when they proved themselves to the cause of Illuminism.

This is the truth of the matter, this is who they are and what their goals are meant to fulfill. It's only a matter of time now...

*note

The Rothschilds and the Bodganoffs likely don't share the exact same bloodline, the Bogdanoff's are pure breed while the Rothschilds married into it, it's very unlikely they are descended from the exact same Nephilim.

Yea

>not knowing his name
youtube.com/watch?v=0i6HkV_jO0o

Are those people being paid to have a good time?

>so, who are they?
time to take the Bogpill

No, they're just French.

Bogdanoffs on Sup Forums is same like Rich Piana on /heem/

It doesn't matter how many times you guys post them: the rundown, the funny as fuck photos, the phone call that saved Europe, Rothschilds who?, the Bogpill, the Bogdabots, every single time is so goddamn hilarious I can't stop laughing.
I fucking love you guys.

cracked.com/article_16696_the-6-ballsiest-scientific-frauds-people-actually-fell-for.html

I don't knwo if you're being sarcastic or not but the spamming ahs a euphoric feel to itI thought it was hilarious when I first swa it so downlaoade all the oc and pcis I could get from the threads

these guys are what i imagine when i see that feely-man huge brain meme

>you have been visited by gay pepe, all who watch this video will have gay sex with igor and grichka in 7 days

guise i think a bogdal bee bot bit my bottom

chant "Bogda Bogda Bogdanov" 5 times fast and spin in a circle

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

Take the Bogdapill
Take the Bogdapill
Take the Bogdapill
Take the Bogdapill

>bogdabots
>archangels
>ft. bogdanoff

It just keeps getting better

this meme is too powerful: its gonna burn out so fast...but by god its bright
let's just skip the fuckign gay reddit stage this time guys and go straight to post-ironic appreciation

My sides have landed in Jupiter

How can two men hold such immense, indescribable power?

After murdering Julian Assange and successfully fooling people into thinking he's still alive they plan to kill Trump and replace him with a duplicate. They've spent decades improving their skill as plastic surgeons. If they succeed they'll be the leaders of the free world.

We can't even discuss them on Sup Forums user. We will probably never cypher their messages or figure out what Thier endgame is. Mods always delete this fucking threads.. that's when you know we are up to something BIG with these two.

All we really know is they have the power to save the entire European continent with a single phone call..

top tier shit
fucking rest in RIP my sides