>he will sign a executive order banning the sale of any semi auto rifle
i will not disclose any more information you have been warned

I guess gun shops get a little holiday before Trump immediately gets rid of it

Obama sold more guns than anyone ever.
Trump gun sales will dwarf them.
Plus soon we get silencers too.

Gun stocks are in the Shitter senpai

>Trump gun sales will dwarf them

Will they though? Lots of people were buying ARs simply out of fear they would be unable to in the future. With Trump in office the fear of anti-gun legislation is minimal and people who already have an AR or ten will be disinclined to buy more.

More likely he will issue presidential pardons, possibly for hillary. Like Bill Clinton's last day pardon of Marc Rich.

but wouldn't that piss off rural and suburban retards?

>Trump repeals order the next day

Yeah, but hopefully manufacturers will be smart and adjust production accordingly. Shift will go away from certain firearms and towards ammunition instead.

And then the next day Trump will scrap it

duh of course he wants to do this

it wont really do much though and will probably just be overturned

while a horrible thing it wont bother me because I have guns the government doesn't know about.

It can only be for something she has been charged with. Anything a special prosecutor finds after he is out of office would still work.

>Obamas last day in office
>Tarnishes his entire legacy
Yeah Im sure that will happen OP.

Cya O'bongo.

Then Trump will undo that shit the next day XD

what is there left to tarnish? his legacy already is one of nothing but failure with an end in bitterness and misery

Obama tantrum.

>thinking that is the worst thing obomber will do

Oh absolutely, but to sign something like that would be throwing away any shot of being remembered as even an OK president. I'm sure some historians will still try to paint him as successful as it stands right now, but signing something like that would be suicide.

i'm not even going to google it but i doubt more guns have been sold in any one year since 9/11 than after sandy hook. he said gun sales not stocks anyway.

nice bait atf

SHALL

>>obamas last day in office
>>he will sign a executive order banning the sale of any semi auto rifle
And trump has already said he'll revoke obamas excutive orders when he takes office.

NOT

>obama uses executive order to ban semiautomatic firearms on January 19th
>Trump uses executive order to undo ban of semiautomatic firearms on January 20th

>Trump undoes it literally 24 hours later
Wow so scary

>obongo signs executive order
>trump gets in office and tears it up

after the office already did everything it could

I'd be worried if I had a lot invested in a legal select fire weapon

Even if that was possible, Trump would undo it the next day. Why should we care?

You're stupid OP. He may attempt to do so quietly, but why do you think there was a shooting in an "airport using legally transported handgun by legal owner" immediately before Trump takes office?

If he does make a move, it will be to restrict and regulate the "checking" of firearms, make it harder for legal citizens to to move ammo and guns together (read separately).

Executive orders cannot make new laws, only enforce existing ones.

Pls take a basic civics class before killing yourself

Trump's 1st day in office...

He rescinds the illegal Order Obunghole isued on his last day in office.

Said rifles were only illegal for a few days.

wow... huge issue!

I didn't bump your thread because it's almost as gay as you OP... almost... and it's PRETTY FUCKING GAY dude.

I came.

Fill in the blank:

Shall not be _________

>Says one who literally doesn't understand that whose who manufacture firearms don't manufacture ammunition
Why even chime in when you'll just make a fool of yourself.

What can Trump do for gun rights? Can he and the Congress bring shit back, or will they just keep defending as they slowly get chipped away like usual?

Nope. It can cover absolutely everything she's ever done, known or unknown, before the date the pardon is issued.
It's ridiculously overpowered.

In his Second Amendment platform he promises to sign a national right to conceal carry act if Congress puts it on his desk.

I'd like to see him repeal the NFA, or at least the Hughes Amendment, but he hasn't promised that.

>19th comes
>Obama declares war on China and North Korea while sending nukes close to them so Trump has to deal with them

>What can Trump do for gun rights?

There's the national reciprocity bill, hearing protection act which will un& suppressors and possibly getting rid of the NFA, short barrel rifles and shotguns and all other weapons become unregulated. Highly unlikely but if that passes we can also get back machine guns and fuck those assholes hoarding machineguns for monetary purposes.

Honestly all he really needs to do is stymie the inexorably disarmament of the American Populace.

Give us another 4 years to build up a bit of a buffer, a stockpile, then when the shtf we'll be 4 years more ready that we thought we'd be.

It's a boon really.

Executive orders can be instantly reversed by the next President...

he can also undo obamas executive order banning imports on guns/ammo making prices go down

Yeah, I literally know a chick from uni, who married a dude from ATF, we met at a reunion 2 years ago, ended up fucking her without a condom, and now the ATF cuck is raising my son. :^)

January 21st, Trump signs executive order cucking Obamas order. Screen caps this, you have been warned. Witness the power & Praise kek!!!

...Uh, you might be right generally, but plenty of gun manufacturers also produce ammunition. Winchester is such a blatant example of this that I'm surprised you didn't at least qualify it.

short-barreled guns to be unregulated
thank God, holy shit I was sick of this retarded meme law

/thread

>Trumps first day in office
> He rescinds Obama's previous executive order with an executive order
>legacy BTFO

Nice work.
Fits in nicely here.

I must obviously concede that point. Though would you not also concede that the manufacturers of the "black rifles" and "assault weapons" like nodak spud or spikes tactical don't also produce the ammunition required to make their "assault rifles" assault ready?

We must protect the hearing of our Americans. Suppressors have been around for years and it is totally stupid that they are effectively banned (by having a prohibitively hight tax placed upon them) .

>1 post by this user
>Everyshitpostthreadeverstarted

And Sig Sauer. Most gun manufactures are at least responsible for the design of ammunition. Look at 9mm Luger, or 45 Auto Colt Pistol, or .40 Smith and Wesson

This is a non-issue. They are being legalized in an expedient manner, and are therefore a non issue. Shouldn't you then leverage your weight elsewhere, and prudently be quieter about the issue of suppressors?

Your ethnocentric view of firearms shows through, there are different designations for rounds than the ones you'll see in "Gander mountain"

And I don't disagree with you, but keep in mind the distance INTENDED between the manufacture of the steel, and the manufacturer of the lead.

The fact that one has to write this out it letters for you is incredible.

Yeah, that's why I said you're generally correct in your assessment, certainly.

your own fault for not already owning a firearm in every desired caliber.

Then I apologize that I've not followed effectively your train of thought.

>Trump comes in the next day and reverses the ban

Oh boo hoo guns were banned for a day now you know how the Europeans feel

Shall not be takin my guns?

"infringed" is the word you're looking for. Your right to have them will not be infringed upon.

>protectionist
>not banning imports

I like protectionism economically but you do know what it means right?

Wow, an executive order that would last an entire day. You do understand Executive orders are not law right?

On another note, if republicans win only one more state house, then they will be able to pass constitutional amendments. They could *require* everyone to buy an AR-15 if they wanted. The point is, The reps are close to being able to create new amendments and do anything they want without congress or the courts being able to say anything about it.

The tax isn't as bad as the wait for the NFA.

He hasn't got the guts for that.

>Caring what king nigger does anymore?

>sign a executive order

And that is the law of the land desu?

I got an order up for some red beans and rice.

Not even worthy of a civil war.

Every last American and FFL would just flat out ignore this. As would police.

>>obamas last day in office
Trump's first day in office, signing an EO nullifying every EO Obama issued.

You guys realize the weakness of executive orders is that they can be undone by the next president without consent of Congress right? Thats why its silly to bypass congress to do stuff, because the next guy can remove it right away.

yeah good luck with that

He assumed Hillary would be next so he thought he had cart blanche.

If he does that, there will not be another Democrat president for at least 10 years.

>tfw built my AR before the election anyway

feels good

>It can only be for something she has been charged with
No.
Nixon got a pardon without ever being actually charged.
The press release was basically "crimes he committed or may have committed" adding it was to "end our long national nightmare."

Pick up Watergate by Fred Emery. Excellent book on the subject.

>he gets fucking STUMPED

>>tfw built my AR before the election anyway

Two lowers ready.

Couldn't afford to finish either, but better to have the important shit ready to go.

>Trump's response
>WRONG
>Rips piece of legislation apart
>On that note, you and Hillary will be indicted along with key members of your administration
>Obama has a heart attack and dies on the spot.

On my signal, unleash hell.

SHADILAY!