The phone call that saved Europe

The phone call that saved Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look asshole, this shit is getting old. Either get your bullshit forced meme the fuck out of here or describe, in detail, with PROOF, that did something other than turn themselves into monsters.

Yes, the Bogda pill is the hardest to swallow but it is the final redpill, so stop resisting and give in. It gets better after you get it down.

this should be the standard reply for every one of these threads

check Wikipedia

If he was that important, he'd have a custom Iphone that was 4" longer to reach his chin

>the Bogda pill is the hardest
which must be inserted rectally for full blown effect

are they really genetic research masters or something??? why do these threads keep insta-deleting??? what do they mean by this??!
>readies a glass of water for the bogda pill

>readies a glass of water for the Bogda pill
You need more than a glass of water

>the Bogda pill is the hardest
which must be inserted rectally for full blown effect

bump

LITERALLY WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE NIGGERS? WHY IS HALF OF Sup Forums OBSESSED WITH THEM?

ok shill
These guys have people everywhere.

SOMEONE IS TRYING TO GET US TO SPREAD A CONSPIRACY FOR SOME REASONS.
PROOF OR FUCK OFF

That sounds hot

>hasn't taken the bogpill

I think I like this meme

they're the reason the flesh on your fingers, that you are using to type on a colombian parachute weaving forum every day aren't ashes and embers right now

lame and sage

you're not going to make this meme, OP. Day after day, you try. But there's nothing amusing or interesting about these people. Besides, you can't force a meme.

Please someone explain.

Gross!
Who are these guys.
Why are their faces gross.
I heard these guys are the leaders of the Illuminati.

Reckon he Bogged on her?

Dicl-

what about her?

There's nothing to explain, they're two french bogus scientists who scammed their way through academia, did some tv in the 80's looking normal, then disappeared for a while and returned in the 2000's looking like carrot top had sex with barbara streisand at tchernobyl and their unholy union spawned those guys
They're the bogdanoff twins if you want to know more

WHAT IS THEIIR ENDGAMEE???

what about this???
google has a relic but all mentions of this is when this usually gets shut down, wtf?

The shills are here early.

Do not let them slide this thread.

>this is a 10/10 male in France

It's just the latest fad in shitposting, those guys are only media personalities, their thesis was in astrophysics, and they haven't published anything else since
I mentioned in another thread how they literally had sockpuppets on established scientific forums to troll the fuck out of anyone calling them out on their bullshit. If you look it up you might still find some info about this, it's hilarious

I don't know what this meme's endgame is. It popped up about two months ago. 100% forced meme.

It's more cancerous than the "yeah just find a photo of someone and IWarp it bada bing bada boom" style forced memes.

It might be an experiment in astroturfing. I don't even think there are many Sup Forumsacks who fell for it. It's just some proxyfag. Someone's put a lot of hours into photoshop to lend it legitimacy tho.

who is this guy?

WTF is wrong with those people ? their anatomy is wrong as fuck.

It's very clearly astroturfing.
I think the end game is to try and discredit the Soros memes through association since he became too high profile.

some french dude. there something more to it, they are twins, that probably are choosing the same surgeon to make them look like a triangle isocelis pointing down.

but, WHO are they?

I am 100% convinced these are redditfags and/or 8/pol shitting these garbage threads out. at least give us infographs or crazy connections ffs

Good theory. It could also be some viral marketing dry run.

Bognadoff Brothers
They control the Rothschilds

would mods be allowed to get in on something like that though?

Idiots who got a bunch of surgery.

Spoiler

Huffs away.

Stomp, stomp, stomp.

Check those out
There is a little more to this somehow, one of the dudes managed to hitch himself up with a french nobility cutie. Apparently they're quite loaded as well, but no one really knows how..
They're still scientology-tier nonetheless, nothing worth the attention

only if they're compromised and/or want to kill Sup Forums, which wouldn't surprise me with how rampant shitposting has been throughout the last year

The worst meme

Do we have access to their contract? Read it and findout. Also who cares.

Can someone give me a quick run down on these guys?

oh, i see
already read it. i read the whole thread 3 times every 10 minutes in search of clues but i cant figure out who are they

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

Complete fabrication

Who am I kidding, not worth hiding it anymore

They're ancient citizens from Antlantis, and they have come to guide our civilization into the next spiritual golden age

They watch us behind the curtains, and pull every string of any major event of this planet

You've all been warned

I'm confused. you say that like it's a bad thing? is it?
thanks for not deleting thread too quickly btw

When I made this same exact thread it got deleted in seconds and I got a 3 day ban. I have seen 3 today not get deleted by mods. The mods are so shitty and inconsistent.

Look for the clues...

You haven't opened your eyes wide enough yet...

Do not reject any explanation...

Soon, Global cooling will lower sea levels to reveal the ancient inhabitants of Thule and Atlantis encased in ice.

Bogdonavics are the last of an ancient line of Atlantian refugees, who hold the access key to ressucicate thier frozen kinsmen.

They will rise and rule over us, ushering in a neo-Atlantian golden age

Few know this

get woke

Glob Buzoy, brother
Yubudupom to that

And James Alefantis is just a humble pizza maker with strange taste in art.

I'm working on it, attempts to properly debunk flat earth, and a few other things lately have really had me overlooking things I assumed before. It's not something I can simply sum up I suppose. Honestly I thought learning about this kind of stuff would fuck me up in the head but it's exciting. feels good.

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Debunking flat earth.. stay pleb, wretched soul

you know what I mean

The Bogdabots inside me demand that I post the thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

which characteristics has a bogda pill?

I got banned too

THIS is their end game, Sup Forums. The leaf should be more careful, soon the entire Canada will be french clay.

Fuck off, shill. Here's the REAL rundown.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

all lies

BIDF pls

I often feel like the main problem with opening your eyes wider is that there is a lot to behold.

what did I say wrong?? what negative implications would I percieve from pic related? I'm just trying to figure out what the right questions here are desu

memes can't be forced, stop

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

how do you know that? everything else is most likely true

praise bogdans

They want to make French the worldwide language and erase all other cultures.

Hello BIDF.
We just hope they're benevolent.

It it means the fall of the Eternal Anglo I will support them.

We must accept Bogdanierachy. It is the only way for the atlantian renaissance that will carry humanity to the stars and beyond this dimension.

From sector-91 we came, to sector-91 we return as heroes, absolved of our inequity and made perfect through the purify fire

D

I feel dumber having viewed that.

why french???
is it because it's easy to learn from an english-fluent perspective? Are some french part of some sort of genetic lineage most people don't know about? or dna modified?

That they already have done:
>Control France via lamestream media
>Control Luxembourg
>Control Andorra
>Control Spanish royal family and South and East Spain
>Control south Italy
>May be German is their puppet
>May be Pope his puppet
>France will be only nuclear power in EU
>That Music Video and song is a more into migrant community (signer from Tunis)

Bogdanoffs (House of Bourbon(-Parma)) have a war with UK. Windsors from Hanover and Belgium and that's why Belgium and urban Germany are main targets to migrants. They try to take over Windsors from throne,

away heretic

pray for bogda forgiveness

Is milhouse a meme?

It's Akhenaten risen from his tomb.

Forced as fuck, can't help but chuckle everytime though

Call us when France isn't nigged.
Sage this garbage.

The original mad man

>this. So fucking this.

These debunked, too much plastic surgery fuckstains are straight garbage.

ty

One spooky thing about these threads is that an argie keeps posting who are they either its a bot or a coordinated effort by some group ive seen atleast 10 of these threads and you can even check the archive.
Maybe its just one guy but i think its creppy

>the perfect man doesn't exi-

>bogda pill

lmfao

BOGGED

Where can i find a copy of their PhD theses? I want to drop some hardcore redpills

I'd like to read this as well, even if I have to learn some french

sealed in the archival vaults of Fort Bog

As retarded and forced this meme might be I admit I find it very funny.

> We propose in this research a new solution regarding the existence and the content of the initial spacetime singularity. In the context of topological field theory we consider that the initial singularity of space-time corresponds to a zero size singular gravitational instanton characterized by a Riemannian metric configuration (++++) in dimension D = 4. Connected with some unexpected topological data corresponding to the zero scale of space-time, the initial singularity is thus not considered in terms of divergences of physical fields but can be resolved in the frame of topological field theory. We get this result from the physical observation that the pre-spacetime is in a thermal equilibrium at the Planck scale. Therefore it should be subject to the KMS condition. We consequently consider that this KMS state might correspond to a unification between "physical state" (Planck scale) and "topological state" (zero scale). Then it is suggested that the "zero scale singularity" can be understood in terms of topological invariants, in particular the first Donaldson invariant. Therefore, we here introduce a new topological index, connected with 0 scale, of the form Z = Tr (-1)s, which we call "singularity invariant". Interestingly, this invariant corresponds also to the invariant topological current yield by the hyperfinite II* von Neumann algebra describing the zero scale of space-time. In such a context we conjecture that the problem of inertial interaction might be explained in terms of topological amplitude connected with the singular zero size gravitational instanton corresponding to the initial singularity of spacetime.

TPCTSE General