If you are against multiculturalism

then why you say you love Sup Forums or come back here

Theres tons of different cultures here - Australians, Americans, British, Germans etc etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OAUgEJba1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clearly multiculturalism doesn't work here as there is absolutely no cohesion, support, or brotherhood.

>shitposting with niggers spics and kikes on the other side of the world is the same thing as being overrun by them in your own country.

I expect better from you upside down land. Disappointed.

Multiculturalism implies a certain sanding to smoothness for its cultures. This is just a (sorta) neutral space.

Liking someone as a friend and as a roommate are different things.

I like white aussies, but fuck off and stay the fuck in your country

>implying i want to leave the best country in the world

Globalization and multiculturalism are two different things.

Jew(K)at(Z)

But this place is full of ethnic nationalist that hate each other, it's probably the only thing we have in common.

Being able to talk and learn about other cultures is not the same as having your own culture destroyed by other ethnic groups.

>then why you say you love Sup Forums or come back here
I'm not forced to come here. I can leave any time I want if I don't like it with no consequences.
Being forced into a multicultural society does not compare.

>Cromwell was the best human being ever

>Theres tons of different cultures here - Faggots, Americans, Poofters, Faggots etc etc

Multiculturalism destroys cultures. I enjoy other cultures so I want them to survive.

Whats with all of this diversity, racemixing and black women threads? What the fuck is going on?

Except this board is communications between countries with similar problems we aren't all living together and I can just fuck off when things get too stupid

The fucking emus got their internet to work again

I don't want Sup Forums to come to my country either

fucking shameful.
the difference here is that we all share a somewhat common view, but we DELIBERATELY KEEP TO OURSELVES. there is very little cross polination when it comes to culture here, a brit doesnt typically claim that mixing cultures is a good fucking thing. i talk with koreans here but i never consider them part of my ilk, same as americans, slavs, muslims, and now (you). we come here to discuss politics, not bask in in our homogeneity as a multicultural board; we have "X Hate" and "X circlejerk" threads for a reason, and its not to promote ourselves to outside countries, its to feel better about the shitholes we live in. flags are an extension of id's here, nothing more. we get some decent bantz out of stereotyping everyone and thats it. if you cant understand that then you may have to go back.

thats not a shitpost

wrong, we on Sup Forums follow Sup Forums culture and post political related topics

if you post a thread about video games it will get removed, so no multiculturalism here

countries are for people
boards are for topics

>That Indian cat

topkek

Everyone here hates each other over flags
Do you think we would get along if Sup Forums was a country?
Guess what,we'd be in constant civil war

it's called nationalism
we all hate eachother
also
>flag

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

There's a huge difference between enjoying and respecting foreign cultures and wanting to mass import those cultures to dilute your own.

Simple. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Multiculturalism destroys all nations, and is something we must fight together (ironically).

I love real multiculturalism where there are several separate cultures in the world to appreciate, not one big beige blob of everyone mixed together

It's like the Ausfags aren't even trying since they lost the shitposting trophy to the leaf.

That's not the American flag

>this

it really is no massive coincidence that the most racist place on the internet is also the most diverse

Sup Forums - because everybody is racist

This.

Tourism is ok, if it's STRICTLY controlled.
immigrants NO THANKS.

Niggers are garbage.

i like chingy. You're all right.

BUT DON'T MOVE HERE or i'll kill you.

Nobody's gonna move to my country. except sandniggers, too many sandniggers. But haha! we have the largest mall!

youtube.com/watch?v=4OAUgEJba1E

Multiculturalism works if it's only European cultures (and some Asian cultures).

There's nothing wrong with multiculturalism. It only blows up in our faces (literally) when third-world shitholes are introduced, like North Africa, Iraq and Canada.

this

when was the last time you didn't want to rape a canadian's face off with a rake

race traitor weeb!