Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for The New York Times and I am writing a story about the site...

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for The New York Times and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!roVTzJTT!9TshvX_Fx71-H2K4w_rQYKhg_wKOnekfytYQXacqTjA
youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying the Times does research

>this meme twice in a row

>>Implying the Times does research

1. post proof you are from the jew york times or get the fuck out
2. how does it feel to work for a coverer for pedophiles?

>The Jew York Times
>doing any amount of research

this thread again...

>the times would talk to a primary source before publishing a story

Fuck off you wanker

Proof or get out. I'm so tired of larping neckbeards on this board

I have collected my answers into this document.
mega.nz/#!roVTzJTT!9TshvX_Fx71-H2K4w_rQYKhg_wKOnekfytYQXacqTjA

dont click this

You think that frog is bad, Buzzfeeds logo is an actual white supremacist symbol found tattooed on aryan brotherhood members.

Not that you give a fuck or anything.

why do people buy your rag?

please go away and die we hate you

Get fucked cunt

Just trying to do my job.

This is my desk and my dog, Puffles.

It is safe.

fuck off normie.

Hmm, looks srs...

nothing indicates you are at the NYT, also it could be from anytime. how about a pic with date and time written "praise kek" on it. then we know at least its a recent picture

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

The ADL has a poor track record for what defines hate. We do not agree with this assessment.

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

Some influence, but normies are using it delude themselves that they didnt lose the election on their own.

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".
A mix of hive-mind and excellent luck

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?

He should never stop doing what got him this far. The real battle has just begun.

-T

obvious troll but
1. Pepe is not a hate symbol, only dumbfucks believe that. Pepe has been a Sup Forums symbol longer than Trump's meme magic infiltrated this board, even when the site was much more liberal overall. It's a significant part of the site's culture that won't chance no matter how normies label it as "hate symbol"
2. "Russia undermined our democracy by showing the public that Hillary Clinton and the DNC undermined our democracy!!!" Even if Russia leaked specific emails and servers (they didn't, there is no evidence) there is literally nothing wrong with their actions as informing the public of Hiullary's criminal activity is vital to our democracy.
3. MEME MAGIC IS REAL
4. Why not? Literally nobody cares except for the minority of peoples whose feelings are hurt.

I will answer your questions OP.

1. What frog are you talking about?

2. Russians behind cyber-attacks yes, Saudis financing Clinton's campaign also yes...oh sorry, this story is only to demean Trump, I get it.

3. Meme magic is when we decide who is going to be President, not you.

4. Donald Trump tweets, therefore he is.

GL on Thursday, and also I hope you get laid so you will lay off the fucking PRESIDENT of the fucking GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF CIVILIZATION!

> research into satire
Are you writing for cultural page?
Trolling (presumably both, paid and for keks) is the topic here.

Lurk some time and you get your answers. Sup Forums is not one person.

Fuck off

Fuck off with your fake news shill.

1. Why are you a raging faggot?
2. Why do you post low tier bait
3. In your own words , what is having a cock in your mouth like?
4. Why haven't you gotten a real job instead of posting on a mandarin orange harvesting forum?

LOL

tHE3 JEW KING IS ALIVE

>2017
>still writing for a newspaper

Just fucking kill yourself.

More like the Faggot Fuck Times, am I right guys?

Hi New pork Times Writer
1 Who is the ADL? and does their opinion really matter? I mean really are they rational? how did they come about this determination, they sound like a spiteful bunch.
2 What did the Russians Hack? proof please, its 2017 grow up.
3 youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM
4 He can do what ever he likes, go fuck yourself today and until Thursday Next week.
2020 Trump repeat, 2024 The glass ceiling will be broken with Ivanka Trump, Kek Wills It!