Trump

Trump supporter logic

>Any news outlet that reports anything negative or critique is fake news
>Trump didn't back down on a promise, he's going to do it later (or) that was always his plan
>Anyone who has any critique or criticism of Trump is a paid "CTR" shill or someone who supported Hillary and is mad they lost
>I have no argument so I'm just going to call you a shill
>"What an absolute madman!" in response to whenever he goes on these pathetic rants about celebrities, journalists and TV shows instead of being a leader

Can Trump supporters be fixed?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/01/09/this-meryl-streep-speech-why-trump-won-meghan-mccain-says/7szVjlHebQxEVcKRrQLYUP/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:facebook#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ctr detected
kys shill

No

>Can Trump supporters be fixed?

Yes, in the same way that you would fix a household pet.

Russian paid basement dweller detected

CTR kys

>Inb4 500 replies

Congratz OP

- Trump supporters are retarded. They don't care to listen that both political parties are fucked, they don't care to listen to the facts. They just want to paint a myopic world where only democrats are evil, where only Barack Obama and Clinton are badguys. Its like they can't be bothered to read opinions outside of their own because their minds are so small, and if they hear you talk about Paul Manafort or Joey "No Socks" Cinque, they'll fucking laugh at you and call you a conspiracy theorist. But they listen religiously to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones. They are so fucking braindead they can't think for themselves. They are literally so braindead that they think anarchy means rioting niggers in the streets, not order and direct-democracy where everyone is responsible for their own behaviors. Nah, that's too hard being responsible for anything. Let's all appoint some monarch to fix shit, while hypocritically complaining as if Obama is literally Hitler. Fucking retarded. I wish there were a way to gather up all republicans and all democrats and just ship them by force to fucking black Africa.

topkek

>call everyone criticizing Trump CTR
>ignore Trump's own internet brigade that is funded with double the cash

ironing

fixed? like have their nuts cut off and ovaries removed? it's possible

>"didn't fulfil campaign promises!!!"
>not even in office yet
mfw

She is overrated name one good movie shes been in.

>>Any news outlet that reports anything negative or critique is fake news
Nope. Exaggeration.
>>Trump didn't back down on a promise, he's going to do it later (or) that was always his plan
You think he was going to somehow get the full sum of the wall as soon as he became president?
>>Anyone who has any critique or criticism of Trump is a paid "CTR" shill or someone who supported Hillary and is mad they lost
No, some are trolls, and some are actually people. It depends on how it's written.
>>I have no argument so I'm just going to call you a shill
You sound like a contrarian contrarian, or just a redditor.
>>"What an absolute madman!" in response to whenever he goes on these pathetic rants about celebrities, journalists and TV shows instead of being a leader
It makes the people we don't like have pain in their anus.

>Any news outlet that reports anything negative or critique is fake news
must do so for all equally

>Trump didn't back down on a promise, he's going to do it later (or) that was always his plan
All politicians lie, Obama promised change and the only global change I see is worse race relations

>Anyone who has any critique or criticism of Trump is a paid "CTR" shill or someone who supported Hillary and is mad they lost
You can critique trump on other sites and not face this problem, it's fact that this site was attacked by shills of all sides so everyone is on edge

>I have no argument so I'm just going to call you a shill
Can you prove you're not a shill thus muting this kind of response, most don't

>"What an absolute madman!" in response to whenever he goes on these pathetic rants about celebrities, journalists and TV shows instead of being a leader
Fair point but he isn't the president yet and holds no power over office yet, when he gets inaugurated then freely use this as much as you please.

Here's a smug anime picture, I hope you enjoy your visit on Sup Forums

but but but but he didnt gas 6 gazillion jews wow Sup Forums BTFO

He didn't fulfill his campaign promises before taking office, you know who else did that? HITLER.

Do you ever get tired of losing user?

I can't defend drunft anymore

Same question. No one won in this election.

Also, I didn't vote for Hillary. You're just another ignorant dumbass proving my point.

To much to read to be an effective meme. Fail

>we're gonna build a wall and mexico will pay

it's a fence and Americans are gonna pay for it

>drain the swamp! I know the best people!

wants to hire outdated corrupt and irrelevant politicians, his own down syndrome-y family and extended family flunkies, not to mention all the special interest lobbyists that'll make him personally even wealthier

>I can be presidential

Stays up till 4am like a shitposter and twitterflames celebs

>electoral college is corrupt

OMG I WON I LUV THE COLLEGE

>I have like a really good brain

has the vocabulary of a 12 year old

She's been in good movies (Notably Deer Hunter) but none of them were good thanks to her. She is painfully one-sided. She plays a variation of the same 2 or 3 roles in every movie she stars in.

I'm yet to get a single cent. Where do we go to get paid?

The electoral college part is what kills me the most.

When Obama won, he was berating them like they were a travesty. During the campaign, he was saying the elections were rigged against him.

When he won via EC, he was praising them since he won, even though he is clearly not over losing the popular vote by 3 million.

>inb4 all 3 million were illegals even though there's no proof of that

The democrats had a shit candidate get over it.

> No one won in this election.
The fact that there is going to be a president a couple weeks from now proves you wrong.

>this site was attacked by shills

Hillary supporter logic.
Can unemployed CTR snowflakes be fixed?
Apparently, they enjoy commenting now on their hugbox, the Boston Globe:

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/01/09/this-meryl-streep-speech-why-trump-won-meghan-mccain-says/7szVjlHebQxEVcKRrQLYUP/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:facebook#comments

Yeah, yeah I know Archive faggots, but it doesn't get the comments.

>liberal logic
>lose election
>cry like a child

You mean like the current President-Elect cries every time someone has anything to say about him via Twitter?

Or how people were marching on the capital when Obama won a second term?

No idea, didn't vote for Hillary.

Explain how CTR would even still give a fuck

You shilled for free kiddo. You betrayed capitalism. Filthy commie.

fuck off leaf

>>Any news outlet that reports anything negative or critique is fake news.

That's actually what the (((establishment))) says about Trump supporters.

As for your other shit, you leftists don't care about Trump's promises either.

You didn't care that Obama gave Goldman Sachs several billion dollars in his "stimulus". You didn't care that Goldman Sachs were Hillary's biggest supporters.

You don't care about elites ruling over you as long as they're pozzed Hollywood actors.

You didn't care about Russia expanding until they supposedly interfered with your election.

We understand that Trump isn't perfect, but we're not going to just abandon him over a few things. You leftists are basically crying children who are mad because we don't hate the person that kicked your ass as much as you do. We will deal with Trump on our own terms; your interference is based more on trying to crush the right-wing base than actually trying to improve Trump's behavior.

>you leftists
I'm not a leftist though.

And I did critique the stimulus package that was supposed to help the struggling regions of inner-cities when all they got were the bread crumbs.

>Russian hacking

I take it as a possibility but there's no concrete proof other than government sources saying "we definitely have proof".

There were probably more Russian shills here at any given time during election season than CTR shills. Talk about irony.

what promise has Trump backed away from

The great wall built by peso IOU's (with stretches of fencing). I'll give him time before I say anything about it, but I seriously doubt it's going to happen like he envisioned.

Before 2017 is over, Sup Forums as a whole will shift to extreme liberalism, to sate their hypocritical and contrarian nature.

The thing is, Trump just says things. He doesn't care if it's true or not, nor does he know he's lying. He gets on stage and blurts shit out.

1) He campaigned hard on the wall, being very adamant that Mexico was going to pay for it. Mexican officials came forward saying "the fuck we are" and then he said the wall just got 10 feet higher. Now, his supporters are saying they'll pay it back later which was always his plan.

2) Lock her up. Whether or not she should be in jail, I don't know but this was one of his major promises. He was going to hire an attorney general to investigate her and lock her up. He said at a thank you rally that he didn't care because he won.

3) Drain the swamp. Not only is it swampier than it's been in a long time but he even made jokes about "drain the swamp" saying that it was a funny term he didn't think would catch on.

holy shit wtf I hate Trump now?

It is how it was always intended to be
A wall built immediately, reimbursed by the spics later on

obviously they aren't waiting for mexico to pay to begin construction

1) He's still intending it
2) Doesn't want Obongo to pardon her
3) lol, Draining the swamp is still 100% on, rich people and CEO's are not the swamp idiot

No it will just be another stormfront copy.

>2) Lock her up. Whether or not she should be in jail, I don't know but this was one of his major promises. He was going to hire an attorney general to investigate her and lock her up. He said at a thank you rally that he didn't care because he won.
No he did not, he was always very careful with wording about this.
The closest he came to saying anything like this was during one of the debates, and the entire media freaked out about it for a few days.

1. Mexico was gonna pay through tariffs. Mexico can't even build a functioning government so it was a folly to think Mexico was gonna pay for it 100%
2. his AG appointee will (hopefully) lock her up
3. so who exactly was Trump supposed to appoint? Cletus bumblefuck and Tyrone Biggums?

What an absolute madman, Trump is. Living rent-free inside your heads.

>You don't care about elites ruling over you as long as they're pozzed Hollywood actors.
>We understand that Trump isn't perfect, but we're not going to just abandon him over a few things.

Do you not see the irony? Guess who is a pozzed Hollywood figure.

Mexico will not pay for a massive wall across the whole border, no matter what punishments congress could muster. Mexico simply doesn't have the money for it. Honestly, neither does the US. It's most likely going to be fencing.

Then he's going to seize assets of mexicans in the US, tax remittances, and tarriff mexican goods until its paid

He said he would hire a special prosecutor. Sounds like he really wants to hire and executioner. It is usually something to be concerned over, but of course everything Trump does is just symbolic and really he can get away with every lie regardless because everything is negotiable. He said that too. He can literally admit to lying to his supporter's face and they will never hold him accountable.

His campaign was based around the idea that Hillary was a corrupt, nepotistic bought-and-paid for tool of corporate interests and Wall Street who felt herself above the law.

Now half of his cabinet picks are billionaire donors to his campaign with almost no experience in public policy, and some of them are former Goldman Sachs executives and even close associates of Soros. He's arguing that he and they don't need to meet even the slightest ethics standards prior to confirmation, and he's also going to use the idea that anti-nepotism laws and civil service reform don't apply to the White House so he can put his kike son-in-law in as his top adviser.

You idiots got thoroughly conned. This is going to be worse than Bush 43.

I think you overestimate the power of the presidency.

He said he was gonna appoint smart successful killers all along, and thats exactly what he's doing

This.
>Draining the swamp is on

In a move that will surely bring a huge blow to his anti-insider status, President-elect Donald Trump has named Elaine Chao – the wife of Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell – to a high-level cabinet appointment.

Chao, who is a former Secretary of Labor under George W. Bush, and former Deputy Secretary of Transportation under George H. W. Bush, was tabbed as Trump’s Transportation Secretary.

ya ok do you drain swamps with more water now?

It was on his fucking campaign site as far back as 2015, you stupid shit. Literally since the beginning, he was saying "even if Mexico refuses to pay for the wall, we'll just tax remittances to Mexico instead to cover the cost of building the wall".

when obama went on twitter is was cool though, right?

>Leafbots parroting Trump propaganda

He can't seize assets of Mexicans in this country, besides the fact that isn't Mexico paying for it.

He can't tax remittances because you can't discern which come from illegal Americans versus legal and taxing everyone would not be wise, besides the fact that isn't Mexico paying for it.

And tariffs hurt private businesses and ultimately consumers, which means Mexico is still not paying for the wall in this situation.

All these suggestions are terrible and don't even accomplish verifying Trump's promise to make Mexico, the government, pay.

>russian hackers are why Hillary never went to wisconsin

honestly i don't really care donald trump or hillary clinton its all the same. they are just faces. they possess no real power. its all so tiresome.

>draining the swamp is on
Yeah, nothing says drained like the CEO of an oil company. We all know oil companies have the interests of the people.

Yes he did. He said it all campaign. He said he was going to lock her up, she was a dangerous criminal and should be in prison.

At a thank you rally, he literally said that he didn't care anymore because he won.

1) No they weren't though. He never asked them before hand and when we met with Mexico, he didn't even bring it up. There was NEVER an agreement for them to pay for that wall.

2) He's not pursuing it anymore. He's said this multiple times.

3) Not a fucking oil tycoon. That's a decent start.

>context doesn't matter

its going to be a long 8 years for liberal intellectuals

I don't think you understand what a "swamp" is
No, he's not abolishing the government, nor is he a marxist & killing the bourgousie

Civil forfeiture

>dodge point
>insult credibility
>I win!

>Obama goes on twitter once in a blue moon
>Trump goes full autist 24/7
Totes same bro

and when he was on youtube it was cool

ect ect

>No, he's not abolishing the government, nor is he a marxist & killing the bourgousie
>not appointing globalists corporate lap dogs means you are a marxist trying to abolish the government

>context still doesn't matter

>he literally said that he didn't care anymore because he won.
Which is likely 100% true, and is not at all the same as saying it won't happen

? Cabinet members cannot just go rogue, they can be fired on a whim

just saying its going to be a long 8 years for some people

>>Any news outlet that reports anything negative or critique is fake news
Because 99% of negative news surrounding trump IS falsified.
>>Trump didn't back down on a promise, he's going to do it later (or) that was always his plan
He hasen't backed down on anything?
>>Anyone who has any critique or criticism of Trump is a paid "CTR" shill or someone who supported Hillary and is mad they lost
You are a hillary supporter, you are mad you lose, you are a shill?
>>I have no argument so I'm just going to call you a shill
See Above
>>"What an absolute madman!" in response to whenever he goes on these pathetic rants about celebrities, journalists and TV shows instead of being a leader
In a historical sense yes, what he is doing would be considered "mad" for any other elected political let alone the president of the united states.
>>Can trump supporters even be fixed?
implying we are doing anything wrong.

People on Sup Forums are fucking joking. Those libtards calling Trump Hitler are dead serious.
You're the one who is retarded if you're not getting this.

fuck off reddit

>Civil forfeiture
You don't know what that is do you? He has no power over Mexico. They're not going to pay for it and before anyone says "trade deficit", that is literally not how a trade deficit works.

They don't have a vault of $25 billion laying around just waiting for the stupid Americans to ask for it.

They will not pay for it, ever.

obama tweets all the time

Yes and compare his tweets to the new president.

Obama is thin-skinned, as noted by other politicians but Trump is a literal man-child.

>Hill supporter logic

1. last I checked you don't need the country's permission to impose a tariff on it. Mexico was never going to agree to pay for it directly so they will pay indirectly, regardless if those methods kill their nation
2. if Trump did it before him and his appointees took office, Obama pardons Hillary, then can't be charged twice for the same crime(s).
3. instead of an oil tycoon, a corrupt politician who would've been no better?

The idea that the US doesn't have immense power to get Mexico to pay for shit is utter nonsense

Why do you libs just fucking lie
Trump isn't some globalist working towards a North American Union

Mexico WILL pay for it directly because that'll be a hell of a lot cheaper than permanent tariffs or seized assets of illegals

Jokes on you, Sup Forums hated leftists long before that image was created.

Also, if the pic is supposed to depict Trump putting redpilled things in that guy's head, he shouldn't be putting (((YouTube))).

I feel like no matter what evidence you're given, you'll still somehow find the bright side of things with this guy.

I hope you're all right and he turns out to be a great president. I do. However, the guy is mentally unstable and all signs so far point to a complete and utter disaster.

Memeing or not, I hope he does well and listens to some of his advisers.

>actually defending USA to go a rogue state

Now i know why putin wanted trump so badly

Trump winning is a win win for me.

Either he succeeds in making America great and his haters have to face the idea of genuinely praising him.

Or he makes 46% of this country a laughing stock and the people that supported him loss all credibility forever.

I mean, Trump supporters are gloating to liberals that he will threaten Obamacare when in reality he plans to keep it in place and make it better! I mean, wow, democrats should be grateful that Trump wants to make Obamacare reach its full potential.

I can wait patiently.

>muh international conventions

i'll be honest i don't feel like trump will really accomplish anything. this reminds me of when people thought obama would bring some real change but nothings happened.

obamacare isn't bad. i just think it could've been done better. the thing is obama had the entire republican party going against him so he wasn't able to do everything with it.

Sup Forums tries to "redpill" me and other posters every day by linking videos from the blaze, or milo, or some fanatic liberal yelling or crying, so i think that image has some basis in truth.

yeah trumps are better

obama killed the democrat party

Yeah, let's see how long USA survives if it becomes a pariah state.

What if .. GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

A president has immense power... Trump can do huge amounts of shit just based on executive actions and appointing conservative judges

See how long liberals last when they see their elected leaders hating on the US for minor shit and supporting the communist chinese or saudi arabia

>People on Sup Forums are fucking joking.
>'It's just bants!!'

Ugh. Enough already

Government forcing private citizens to buy a product is unconstitutional as fuck.

im sure your whole life has been nothing but waiting

Exactly, and now that Republicans hold the rein, I wonder how they are going to handle this quagmire they created. Their supporter's hate their alternatives yet their supporters want things that would expand Obamacare. Paul Ryan is in a big fat mess at the moment.