Do you REALLY believe that Trump is going after the "federal" reserve?

Do you REALLY believe that Trump is going after the "federal" reserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw&t=11s
i.sli.mg/NuTqor.png
youtube.com/watch?v=BykqGeur80Y
youtube.com/watch?v=e4XHsPhZ03o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No because he's a good goy.

They were both white cis male shitlords.

>who was andrew jackson

Andrew Jackson did end it.
He also survived the assassination attempt.

Federal Reserve started in 1913, before then it was Rothschild chartered US National Banks.

>same shit

>Andrew Jackson did end it.

And fucked up the US economy in the process.

They both faked their assassinations. Lincoln wins for fronting both sides of the same war, as he was also Jefferson Davis.

>before then it was Rothschild chartered US National Banks.

well we can kick out their banks and drone them now,

Lel stay stupid. The federal reserve was directly responsible for the great depression, they've acknowledged it.

i sure hope so. if he does he finally gained my trust

same beast, different name. hopefully mr trump is our andrew jackson

Who could This be?

t. Shopenburgstein

>The federal reserve was directly responsible for the great depression

No it wasn't. It was the 1920s Republican tax cuts.

They both hated blacks

>Pulls shit out of ass

Judah P. Benjamin, is who you should be curious about.

Goes to show how far the cancer has spread.
Your time will come

>(((economy)))

Andrew jackson

This is simply not true ... faggot

incorrect, they jews declaring economic war on germany in 1933 was the final nail in the coffin destroying not only europe but the cascade to spread

>Andrew Jackson
Killed the would-be 3rd US National Bank.

Rothschild's wait another 77 years, and then institute the Federal Reserve, and IRS, three months later.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw&t=11s

The federal reserve was directly responsible for the great depression, they've acknowledged it.
they've acknowledged it.
they've acknowledged it.
they've acknowledged it.
they've acknowledged it.

This is what they are trying to prevent. See pic.

There was the a central bank around when Lincoln started. But he did start an illegal one and print a shit load of money to finance he war.

The only two presidents to fight and kill a bank were Jefferson and Jackson.

There's literally no proof to back up this meme. Just like there is no way to proof that the Rothschild family owns all the central banks.

He supports audit the fed and will consider passing it according to Rand Paul

Why is it only these 12? What is the criteria to be one of the rulers of the NWO? Do people seriously believe this unsourced shit?

would you kindly host this image somewhere else for a mobile fag? direct link pls

i.sli.mg/NuTqor.png

>attempted

Serves them right for not finishing it

delet this

thank you based Agostiño

finally someone is able to provide a source. However, there must be other families that are as insanely rich. We don't live in a movie where there's just one easy to identify enemy. What about all the royals? What about Rockefeller or the owner of Blackrock?

But the Fed wasn't even a thing during Lincoln's time.

Great redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=BykqGeur80Y

This makes a shit ton of sense and also explains the expulsion of the jewelry from Germany.
Fucking money really is the root of all evil, and I honestly believe a rich jew would kill any number of people to stay rich with no remorse.
I guess the only way to thwart them would be to use a system of bartering and keep all of your finances in gold, if everyone did that we might be able to take our countries back.
Just a pipe dream though I guess.

Another factor that motivated war was the Republican Party’s lust (which, with few and brief exceptions, it has retained to the present day) to tax and spend. The North waged war against the South in order to regain the federal tax revenue that would be lost if the Southern states seceded peacefully

Btw that still doesn't prove that the even own a single central bank.

You know about ISGP. He doesn't like the bloodline theory and yet he never discredited Fritz Springmeier. The few times he names him, it's actually positive.

Fritz Springmeier has sources inside the cult and apparently he wrote the book in the 90s and it seemed crazy but he was proven right time and time again.

I am not saying it's true but it's interesting. Look at what happened in South Korea (pic rel). Is it really that crazy that something like this could happen in the West?

I don't know where that meme comes from. You can't own a central bank. Nobody owns a central bank.

Maybe they are talking about the governors of the central banks being their minions one way or another?

nice one

Don't misunderstand me, I fully believe in all of this. I'm actually pretty certain we are being ruled by a handful of satanic sadopedophile disgustingly rich families. The thing is that I want to have hard evidence when I try to redpill normies.

no jackson? weak

Britain.

South Korean example is pretty strong IMO

Coupled with pic rel.

The CIA are going to eliminate Trump. It's plain as day. It was foretold in the Book of Jeb!

Why satan? Do they believe their family's success comes from him? Maybe it's just superstition or the fact that they can indoctrinate people in grotesque kiddie rape and snuff ceremonies and have them be eternally loyal and keep quiet under penalty of exposure to the public.

>Or maybe Satan is real..

What ever happened to South Korea after that shitstorm of posts? Was it being over exaggerated?

She's still president. Not sure how.

Andrew Jackson beat the bank and lived to tell about it. The "fed" wasn't really the ((("""Fed"""))) until Wilson's administration. They went ultra-cucked after the previous nationalist regimes lost power over the executive branch.

I hope Trump doesn't die. I hope he stays nimble, too. But do I really expect any vast change to our monetary system? No, unfortunately. It would be great to depose the monetary powers that be tho.

What do they have in common?

Uh, they both watch Info Wars in shit stain PJ's all day... Oh, wait, no, that's you.

just checked, impeachment process is still going on

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4XHsPhZ03o

Also, can you explain to me why Henry Kissinger is so influential? I know that he is in almost every think tank imaginable but how did he achieve this? AFAIK he's not from a particular wealthy or noble family and even today isn't that rich for the amount of influence he has.

Insanely smart apparently. Even Nixon who didn't trust Jews trusted him.

I think some of them full on believe in it and get their belief reinforced by the fact that doing evil things actually gets them power. Others are only part of it to belong to the superclass and don't believe any of the occult woo. The main reason for these cults is the blackmail/loyalty factor which makes them more efficient than any other type of organisation.

Funny, I would love to have a confidential conversation with that evil bastard.

I think he leads them on with some incredibly esoteric knowledge, and spends most of his active political hours teetering on advancing multiple causes, few of which are actually the benefit of the country he allegedly serves.

He spent a great deal of time in deliberation and study to get that strategically potent and knowledgeable of geopolitical realities. But, like the neocons, his ideology isn't entirely divorced from reality. He thrives in the details, and pushes his more concealed agendas there, and understands these subtleties better than most world leaders. Hence is perceptible invaluable contribution to so many powerful political machines.

Sup Forums will have a dude like that one day, I hope.

Agreed. It's pretty damn fucked up that these captains of industry and the Jews are such snakes and liars that the only way to trust them is to blackmail them. If I am ever rich enough I'll gladly expose them all even if they kill me and tarnish my name forever.

first president to be on the receiving end of an attempted assassination

Jackson had been in duels and shit though. And he was a fiercely loyal soldier.

He was perpetually prepared to die for his country.

Jfc...

Lincoln supported a national banking system, like all federalists. The GOP was the successor to Hamilton's whigs, after all.

And anyways he came long before the federal reserve system.

Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

Fed wasn't around during lincolns presidency dumb ass

Federal Reserve didn't exist in Lincoln's time. It was created in the Wilson (D) administration. Kennedy was killed by a far-left radical Commie. Lincoln by a Democrat actor.

I unironically agree with you. Wildcat banking didn't seem fun at all

A WHITE MALE

Also he had been shot in a duel if I'm not mistaken. The bullet went straight into his chest and he didn't go down. Fucking based

Yeah but then again I begin to understand the elites in their way they see people. I'm getting really frustrated convincing normies that the system is fucked up and begin to see them as worthless cattle like creatures myself.

(((you)))

Tax cuts can cause economic problems, but never actually depressions.

The Federal Reserve trying to implement the Real Bills Doctrine was the main cause of the Great Depression.

they are not the only two, if you have a 20, there is a hint in there.

lmfao Is that a SexFort Action Figure set ?

Their propaganda machine has been finetuned through millenia of trial and error, hard to compete

If the federal reserve didn't exist why did the south and north goto war over federal reserve bonds ?

>attempt
Based Andrew Jackson DID it. There was no fucking attempt.

Also yes they did try to assassinate him. They failed and he had to be held back because he started kicking the guys ass in Congress.

He's probably only saying he's "auditing" them, when really he's probably not going to do anything but say that they're legit.

Rand would go after the fed and survive because he was too small a target

Trump will get the agencies on his side first
When he has complete power he will make some changes
THEN
he will audit the Fed, if you play the game of thrones you play to win OP.

>What else do they have in common?

Only two presidents who weren't Freemasons.