Trump BTFO once again by the most important woman in entertainment history

twitter.com/thehill/status/818633491227275265

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIHPUBceYTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this carlos valderrama

They really haven't figured out why they lost yet, have they? Are they really this disconnected from reality?

Pretty sure that's a scarecrow

Kikes gonna kike

hi level millionres love telling people how to vote

literally /who/

If the Clinton campaign taught us anything is that celebrity opinion literally doesn't matter

She's dead 1/20/17. You heard it here first.

I'll wait to hear what Mechastreisand says.

They genuinely think he wasn't criticized enough, or that his supporters just didn't hear it. They really don't think the media was saturated enough with anti-trump talk.

I guess they think they can just keep pounding it home and their condescension will eventually turn Trump supporters into liberals. Of course, they think they're speaking the truth, and that the truth just hasn't gotten to enough minds yet.

I'm pretty sure they're all retarded.

Holy Fuck Fabio let himself go!

She is the ultimate in bubble dwelling, self important, Jewish elitism.

Anyone who didn't go to broadway in the early 80s shouldn't even know her name.

>8 years of kicking trump in the nuts

I think they won.

nice choker, whore

8 years of declining viewership
sounds gr8

No weapon on Earth is comparable to the wrath of Barbra Steisand.

((()))

>blasts
>slams
>grills
journalism is a joke

People like this make me pray for a zombie apocalypse.

I would be shooting more people than zombies.

Important woman......And old no Good to serve the EMPEROR

These ugly, disgusting, self-righteous "human beings" are just going to drive more people into Trump's arms.

Trump is a master at giving people enough rope to hang themselves with.

Three same numbers confirm

Barbara who?

Rare

Kek

Trumpfags can't even vilify jews anymore since that's all Trump surrounds himself with at home and at work

I honestly have no clue why she is famous. I don't know if she is an actor or singer or whatever.

yes

Who the fuck are these people? Are they from the 1950's or something? Do they really think anyone gives a fuck what they say? NUK HOLLYWOOD! Put these old cows down!

No, I still can

>DON'T TRUST THE GOYIM TRUST ME :^) would this face lie to you?

(((Streisand)))

Another washed up has-been

Seriously, these morons should just stay where they are and let the adults do their jobs.

>media

Sure worked when they tried to stop him from getting elected didn't it?

Wow these "big named" celebrity's make attention off for hating trump. Who's next to bash trump for attention carlos mencia

You forgot DESTROYS or SLAYS.

just another fucking reminder that if you give half a shit about what any celebrity thinks you are a worthless dreg slave and your opinions are invalid. think for your fucking self and stop glorifying these people who would wipe their pomeranian's ass with your birth certificate.

>A kike dictating who is trustworthy?1

My fucking sides!

I've heard her name but I don't know what she's been in

>woman
come on barbara who are you kidding

may Kek strike him down

She was in 2 movies in the late 60's/ early 70's.
That's it.

kek plz we need more to add

>most important woman in entertainment history

You're not on /lgbt/, OP - wrong board if you want to discuss Babs having any importance.

Go slit your wrists while watching Yentl, you deserve it.

>a literal jew

The entertainment industry speaks for OP. Which is why OP is a nobody.

no one under 40 gives a shit about her
no one under 25 even knows who she is

this is the last attempt for all of these old ass holyweirdos to remain relevant in a fast changing media centric world.

Were they good

Don't forget JAMS

Good job Barbara, really double down on this one. This is totally the right battle to fight, you will definitely win.

holy rare

>You won't believe what the [Celebrity] just did to absolutely DESTROY Donald Trump's presidency! Click here to read the rest.

Is there a term for countries led by a ruling party of our best celebrities and artists? we should strive to be that! just imagine!

Wrong. Trump used his celebrity to gain power.

fuck hollywood and fuck black people

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

He knew how to use it.

She's looking more and more like Mel Brooks

I wonder if leftists realize how stupid they sound when they say drumpf out loud

Damn that bat Jewess really has puffy face

Fuck Hollywood, the entertainment industry, and Jews.

they don't.

mel gibson and vince vaughn are at least red pilled.

Reported to FBI for death threat.

Nice rare flag

Barbara Streisand is still alive?

If they were truly red pilled they would have taken their millions and got the fuck out of that den of vipers.

not only alive but her opinion is super duper important. shes very wise actress. many such cases!

or maybe they are enjoying the fact that everyone there hates them but they are better at their craft than literally all of them (at least mel as director) so they enjoy taking jew money to make tens of millions of dollars for themselves while being despised by the pretentious libtards they work with/for.

Barbra Streisand? When's the last time she was relevant?
Hmmm....

Oh, yeah;
youtube.com/watch?v=PIHPUBceYTQ

Should I filter the word ''woman'' ?

At first it might seem like i could miss on so many post but when I think about it I dont think i would miss on anything of value

I feel like when people report on this crap they imagine Streisand, Streep, Trump and whoever else having a big DBZ style battle while shouting these things when in reality they just lazily shit out tweets

true detective season 2 was ultimo redpill.

Somebody has to make decent cinema every once in a while.

Barbra who? She was that mega super death robot on south park that one time

Who's gonna be the big bad of this arc? Surely neither of them can be the final boss. Ted Cruz was the mid-boss of the election arc, and now he's fighting alongside Trump as a kind-of-sort of ally like Vegeta did.