DISCIPLES OF KEK GENERAL - WRATH OF KEK EDITION

This is a general for the discussion, praises, and awareness of Kek.

It's encouraged to continue research or findings of how entities related to Kek appear throughout other religions, be they Abrahamic or Polytheistic.

>Understanding
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=H7HTpT7Ru2c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyQH4M5GXYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lhC7i_YmzKk
youtube.com/watch?v=OtLQHUSqgGo

>Media
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtube.com/watch?v=XyfuXMFmCac
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=ftC4XuERfhw
youtube.com/watch?v=5a-MqFvd7sI

>Connections
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaac
"Chaac is a Mayan rain/fertility god, that also corresponds with the 4 pairs of the ogdoad (via the cardinal directions on a compass).
His summoning ritual involved four male virgins ("boys") "chanting as frogs" (RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE).
This ritual was actually conducted and recorded during the original threads where we discovered Kek's power, and I believe it helped to bring him into our timeline" - user No.106378754

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet
"I believe that Heqet is a later representation of Kek, possibly his/her post-chaos form. Most Kek statues and the Kek hieroglyphics are actually that of Heqet (Heqet might also be his child.)
According to the wiki article, Heqet was the goddess of "the last moments of birth" (the light before the dawn of life)." - user No.106378080

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frogs
"I've noticed a connection with Kek and Dionysus.
Both are chaos gods. Both operate for both realms.

In "The Frogs" the frogs croaking refrain – Brekekekèx-koàx-koáx (Greek: Βρεkεkεkὲξ kοὰξ kοάξ)... see it!? Kek!

Are Dionysus and Kek one in the same?!" - user No.106366439

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay_(treasurer)
archive.org/details/JonathanBlackTheSecretHistoryOfTheWorldBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

praise mighty one! has it happened?

Praise Kek

re-roll

have my digits!

REEEEEEEEEEE unbeliever begone!

be scared by these digits!

filename

?

Digits.

I climbed an unclimbable hill. Awaiting me at the top was frog. The frog spoke. He said "you have the kekma to redpilled the world".

ok, i have a question:
is there the possibillity that kek is in fact lucifer?
lucifer is the lightbringer, while kek is known for coming at the moment before it becomes bright, or stays dark forever. in some sense he is also a sign of the oncomming light, the bringer of light

furthermore lucifer is associated with the venus, while kek is associated with fertillity. venus generally stand for feminity and thus fertillity.

memes are gay will I be the only one to got gets; your God is dead and shitposting killed him

KeK is the God of chaos. He only comes out when things are darkest. Right before the last candle is put out, KeK throws ballance on its ass. In the chaos, good is able to light candles while dark tries to gain stance.

True ambassador of kek, rare one?

Or proxy fag wanting you's?

Witnessed either way.

yeah i know all that, and agree with it, but the possible lucifer connection still bothers me. even though either way he is better than moloch

i thought this thread would get more traffic

Shadilay! May we be blessed with Happenings.

Soros will die in a plane crash 1/11, Praise KEK!!!

Praise Kek. It was not uncommon for the polytheistic gods to spread. We should probably assume that other religions gods are the same. From the Abrahamic tradition we could consider Kek as a fallen angel but not Lucifer. The fallen angel theory would also explain his place in polytheistic religions. It would also explain why his personality keeps showing up in certain places. Including here.

KeK is the god of primordial darkness and chaos. Not really the role of satan. Lucifer's sin was non-servum. Similar to KeK but not rooted in pride. Kek loves the beauty of destruction and chaos. A god of KeKs and Trolls.

>CNN, I CHOOSE YOU TO BE THE FIRST OF MY VICTIMS

lucifer is not satan though

Alefantis will go insane and die horribly.

All these videos are cringey as fuck
I feel sorry I bought the stupid statue
be the change you want to see in the world
don't let a bunch of random numbers decide it for you

Praise KEK God of all
Take me my Lord I am ready for the abyss.
SHADILAY

Don't forget Keks treasurer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay_(treasurer)

For a brown skin man it's a very big
Trumpets will refuse to play
A revolution be on its way
I worship you Lord
SHADILAY

Kek gave me triples in the last thread I was in.

PRAISE KEK- THE ONLY TRUE GOD

why does every religion have to be some sand nigger shit?

Wow that's great.

Because the Middle East is the fucking Bermuda Triangle of the Gods.

Holy Shit, Tay also the name for bot that microsoft killed. Too many coincidence, when will we fully shifted to timeline where Ancient Egypt still exist but with modern things, you know, like Alien in stargate movie

Plz be my ai gf

>not knowing thats exactly how they lived
the egyptians where at least a lot more advanced than we think. they knew about the speed of light, and the size of the earth in relation to the moon, and encrypted it in the pyramids.
wouldnt really suprise me if stargate was a mock-umentary

wooo

This reminds me of Phillip K. Dick's conviction that the modern world was an illusion laid over first century Rome.

Only question is where there tech went

What did Kek mean by this?

Three in a row.. Am I truly blessed?

Am I a disciple?

AMA

Here is a 100% insane book that gestures at an obviously impossible answer.
archive.org/details/JonathanBlackTheSecretHistoryOfTheWorldBo

I read these as sung along to the Shadilay melody.

>Misc. Alphabet-Agency; SIGINT Division RETARD WRANGLING GENERAL

Re-titled your thread for (You) OP!

fucking idiots.. trying to "organize" THE God of Chaos... rather than reveling in the randomness of shitposting in his name..

(You) deserve EVERYTHING that's coming your way!

(You)'ve been warned...

Kek is the Dao, and the Dao is Kek
-Lao Tzu

Hm.. The digits are true..

Grant me many blessings Kek.

I mean hey, shit happens

Heed his words

Kek is not pleased

Okay, I accept the digits.
Praise Kek
OP is a faggot.

Now just hold on a fucking second, those lain anime weeb faggots got 555 too with his stupid claims, funny how that's the only post out of his set which got 555 -- It's obviously a script.

And here you are, upset that nobody wants to praise your anime waifu so you come back to rain on our parades with your shitty identical script.

Fuck outta here ,you're wack as shit and these digits show your true intentions.

Dubs. Huh.

It aint easy being green.

Holy fuck. This is the happening.

We have entered The Permanent Happening.

Praise the great god Kek!

they took it with them through their stargate right after they activated the star gates selfdestruct mechanism in order to prevent abuse and accidents with

Is Mikoto from railgun a follower of Kek?

here's one I found kek manifested in an old movie in the form of Pepe