Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Penny Arcade and I am writing a story about the site...

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Penny Arcade and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

Prove that you're actually writing for Penny Arcade. Picture with timestamp + proof or get the fuck out.

>Penny Arcade
Expo?

/thread

OP is a faggot

Time stamp as requested.

Yet failing to provide evidence that you are, in fact, writing for Penny Arcade. Anyone can post a timestamp, but it only proves that you are a person in this thread.

Focus.

That doesn't prove shit you twat

>but it only proves that you are a person in this thread.

Well at least we have a starting point.

Either post proof or fuck off.
Something that would undeniably prove that you write for PA.

Well, at least we know it's not the Ghost of Faggots Past.

Op's unquestionably full of shit, though that is the kind of crap a """""""journalist"""""" would do.

Sage .

This faggot wrote the same thing yestarday saying he is from CNN or whatever

A wild faggot has appeared.

A wild faggot has used shitpost.

it's very effective.

Hello Sup Forums, I am a developer for Jagex and I am writing a Runescape quest about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?

Thanks for your input, this quest should be published after next system maintenance.

Try again.

Can I get a purple phat if I answer your fucking quiz?

Hello Sup Forums, my dad works at nintendo and I am writing a video game about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

Thanks for your input, this quest should be published after next system maintenance.

1. It's our religion.

2. I don't believe in conspiracy theories when no evidence offered for the assertions.

3. It's a belief system within our religion.

4. I don't like twitter, but I don't see a problem with the President or anyone else using communications technology.

(1) The ADL is a joke. What they say is wholly irrelevant. They maintain the same level of legitimacy as the people crucifying girls during the Salem Witch Trials. If your sole purpose in life is to be offended by everything then you have no purpose.

We idolize our hate symbol because it's funny as fuck that the ADL is having a stroke over a meme frog. We're contrarian bitch. It's what we do.

(2) Yes and yes. Fuck Hillary. The ends justify the means.

(3) Meme magic is what happens when the collective autism on this board becomes so strong that it influences things in the real world. Wishful thinking that become reality through the power of kek.

(4) Yes, because he's a completely brainless asshole. It's going to be eight straight years of everyone hating everyone and I love it.

>I am a writer for Penny Arcade
you haven't been relevant for 10 years fuck off nigger

This is CNN pasta