>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

>Paddies BTFO - IRA gangster Martin McGuinness resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38561507

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>Tories promise to tackle 'stigma' of mental health but refuse to give additional funding
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-mental-health-stigma-funding-government-nhs-a7516461.html

>UKIP to lose huge amount of funding as Italian 5-Star Movement divorces itself from EU Parliament grouping
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-italy-m5s-ukip-idUKKBN14S0HG?il=0

>Corbyn refuses to back down over total dedication to open borders
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-refuses-back-clampdown-9586477

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy official makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video; Labour calls for national inquiry into Israeli influence of political parties as a matter of national security
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Take out those loans, goyim - Household debt at its highest since 2008 crash
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=470HnRobKLc
itv.com/news/central/2017-01-08/morris-dancers-forced-to-stop-performance-after-threats/
youtu.be/Nq-Uf75_U7E
youtu.be/-cuhPbhzMzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
ladycarehealth.com/foods-and-drinks-which-can-cause-miscarriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm back lads

youtube.com/watch?v=470HnRobKLc

Woes is a refugee now, in case you weren't aware

Are you implying I'm millennial woes? I'm not stop asking.

Seriously.

I fucking said stop.

I'm NOT woes.

Am I late to the party or has anyone else seen this mud attacking a side of Border Morris in Birmingham?

itv.com/news/central/2017-01-08/morris-dancers-forced-to-stop-performance-after-threats/

JUST PINCHED A LOAF OF BREAD, PINT OF MILK AND 2 PACKS OF BACON BEFORE BEING CHASED OUT OF SHOP

HOW LONG BEFORE THE ROZZERS CATCH UP WITH ME AND DO ME IN? ? ???

I'm not woes, he's on the run and most likely has no access to the internet, neither is he risking to expose himself just to get a few shitposts out on Sup Forums.

I'm not woes.

Sure.

The ends may not justify the means, but sometimes unjustifiable things must be done.

Our social inability to admit to doing something bad is very impressive, as is our tendency to conflate explanation with justification.

>Preuße
This is your theme.

youtu.be/Nq-Uf75_U7E

This is mine and now the new thread theme.

youtu.be/-cuhPbhzMzQ

I'M NOT WOES

>implying you are
>implying you aren't

I AM NOT WOES

Although if I were, I'd ask you to donate.
Bitcoin: 1743rc3jnBaYL3piL9eeEHqbrXrroZLVWW

Please.

THE

ABSOLUTE

STATE

OF

Pancakes

I'm not.

BEAT ME TO IT

Woes will return. This isn't even his final form.

See, I'm not woes, stop asking.

Exactly, one day woes might return lads, but until then there is absolutely no need to accuse fellow posters of being woes.

>Labour calls for national inquiry into Israeli influence of political parties as a matter of national security
Wtf I love Labour now

See what?

I bet they will be called antisemetic.

I bet they will.

Let's talk gun laws.

How long before you'll think they'll change?

5 Years?
10 Years?
Never?

What will spark a nation wide debate?

I personally think robberies and rapes will soar and it'll grow from that point upwards.

can't see it ever happening unless a revolution or civil war

Why was Millennial Woes targeted as he was? Literally thought crime.

well Brit/pol/ seems dead

last thread was active as fuck too

must be your fault

Welcome to the club

The only party that has even mentioned relaxing gun laws is UKIP and that was a while ago

it's 3am lad

who long time /neet/ here?

all these tripfags fucking suffocating the thread

filtered the lot of the runts

So I found out that my gf is pregnant this morning after she "forgot" to take her pill,

2 decent bottles of wine already gone and about to open this, which I bought as a joke, funnt isn't it? well I'm not laughing now.

Agreed.
Easiest way to spot low self esteem when you need to have a "profile" on an anonymous image board.

Since June desu. It's maximum comfy.

Are you having a little Scot or an abortion?

Keep giving her pure orange juice and she'll miscarry lad

I was a neet, then I got a job as a labourer on a construction site

I am 1/2 English, 1/4 Jock 1/4 Irish, born in scotland

she is 3/4 scouse, 1/4 Dominican... I fucked up, good bye blue eyes.

The raiders were good sports. Put up a decent fight.

3am bottle of buckfast is going to fuck you up desu

Good, do your duty as a white man

>Buckfast
Actually...

Not bad but you gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket. I myself, I've been neet for at least 1.5 years now.
Construction work sounds like a neets worst nightmare lad, all that harsh banter.

what's the difference?

I will probably make it a year at least. I have no plans or hope for the future desu.

>1/4 Dominican.
Hello 90 IQ. Get rid of it

This is a thing? Fuck I could even go under the guise of "good health for the baby"!

Shes well read on babies however [FUCKING BRIGHT RED FLAG WITH TASSELS ON] and may already know that.

Checked. Your child will be gelten als Englischblut. And you can always get married to someone else later if you really want.

Wrong pic.

She looks white... whiter than me, except for her water resistant hair.

English?

I used to know a guy who was 30 and never had a job in his life. Even I thought that's just taking the piss

There are many other methods, mate.
I don't recommend anyway. My chick had an abortion against my will when I was a young 17 year old lad and it really fucked me up for a while.
The first batch is always the strongest so I'm scared to have a kid in case it's the runt of the litter now.

>kid comes out looking like one of those orange italians

Nuremberg laws were applied to the jews only, smartass. Hitler hated mestizos and partially negroid "whites"

>looks
Who cares
>white
She's not. Get rid of it.

I'm a part time student, I don't want a kid... She's made up after she "forgot" her pill...

I feel like I've been played.

>tfw I had a blonde haired blue eyed german gf for 5 years and she didn't get knocked up

fml

Well it's just a guide.

Your shit is going to come out black in the morning.

STOP GIVING ME GETS KEK YOU CUNT

I get flack for not knowing builders jargon but it wasn't too bad. I keep getting shitty jobs like when a pallet of 6" blocks breaks off the forklift and spills out. I have to rearrange every block onto a new pallet which takes ages.

Posting papers for discussion

It will force you to get your shit together, though.
I'm fairly sure it will increase the stress in your life significantly but you'll also be working in a gear you never knew you had.

Work hard as fuck and look after you son or daughter, mate. It's literally the reason you're here, alive... so do it well.

Thank you for mongrelising the record.

>Work hard as fuck and look after you son or daughter, mate
t. Kosher Sharia May

>implying you wouldn't with the official hottest girl in all Helsinki

Not at all you wanker.
Start a business, whatever. You've gotta do something to make sure your kid has a good upbringing. But you wouldn't know about that, would you?

Since Brit/pol/ is almost dead at this time and I'm bored off my tits, you lads want to do something? Play a game of chess or colonise another board?

I'm a lazy fuck to be sure and you're probably right.

I'm not ready though... but no one ever is... I wanted to get springer spaniels first... only been with her 9 months and now I am chained to her... fuck

She looks like she has microcephany

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Not using a superior version of the video which is also more relevant.
(featuring Captain Sweden)

You got an XBONE?
Anyone here got an XBONE?

>console
Why

No, all I can play on is a pc.

>your kid
Not our Tribe
>1/4 Dominican

How can white women even compete?

>tfw I'm reading this intently
ladycarehealth.com/foods-and-drinks-which-can-cause-miscarriage/

They all look a bit meh tbqh, other than the ape ofcourse, she's repulsive.

lmao our fucking president

Girl bottom left of the one wearing pink is quite nice

being humans

That's the trick though.
The people who are "not ready" end up being alone at 40, no kids, no husband/wife, unhappy, and they die with nothing and no one.

You see it as a fuck up now but you'll soon change your mind.
I'm fairly sure the notion of being "ready" to reproduce is a Jewish trick or some shit mate, because that's just not how it works. You think your ancestors (shit, even your parents/grandparents) planned everything, and had to be "ready"? Nah. All you require to be ready is stable home, decent finances... that's it. And you probably don't even need that since there are benefits and whatever.

>now I am chained to her...
This is your future (top).

Indeed

I hope YKTD is as wrong about trade negotiations with the US being a failure as he was about brexit