Stefan Thread

Post rare molymemes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwTVB5mg4KY
youtube.com/watch?v=muOTBsx0dIk
members.cpo.on.ca/public_register/show/19048?section=details
youtu.be/EYX2pmXe14U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""anarcho""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""capitilist""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""philosopher""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who makes hundreds of videos defending the next us president who's a living character of a crony capitilist

A FUCKING LEAF

checked

No one listens to this guy. He's an even bigger nut than Alex Jones.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uwTVB5mg4KY

Best meme

>"""""""""philosophy"""""""" show where all he does is give dating advice to young men and cry about women

>youtube.com/watch?v=muOTBsx0dIk

I love how intensely he stares in the camera

I still can't believe they made him delete this video

meh it couldve been a lot better 4/10

Fuck off stephen

Look I know you want a rare Molymeme however we cannot do it without your donations.

A penny that could go to a starving, actually don't you dare fucking tip a penny you greed fuck only 10 dollars and up you retarded piece of shit, anyways like I was saying every penny that could go to a starving African child can go to good use if you donate it to me.

You know what I do is not free and in the end the world is a better place when people listen to me and I can only better the world if I receive your money so please ask your donate self. Do I want to donate or do I want the immigrants to win and be solely responsible?

I mean look at the world where you didn't donate to me. A young retarded White boy was brutally tortured by 2 pavement apes because I was unable to get my good word out because you did not donate.

So donate now to Redaeltlucaton now

And thank you for your donation.

And please do not forget to donate or else the world will be a worse place.

Thank you again foreverything I've done for you and for your donation

t. Stefan

NOT

Alex Jones has become a trustworthy news source since the 2016 presidential election

Wasn't Stefan's wife reprimanded by the Canadian Psychologist Organization for spewing Stefan's shit?

Calling it dishonest and abhorrent?

this one made me lol

>is literally a stay-at-home dad

LOL

members.cpo.on.ca/public_register/show/19048?section=details

She was reprimanded for giving defoo advice over the internet.

So yes she was reprimanded for trying to expand Stefan's cult base

Yeah, most cult leaders don't tell people to question them. All the sob stories I've seen abour Stef regarding estranged parents sound perfectly reasonable. You don't have to associate with your former abusers.

youtu.be/EYX2pmXe14U

Go to bed Mike you're drunk

Cutting someone off never closes wounds, you can take breaks but the wounds never close if that happens in fact that is exactly what prompts subconcious fear and leads to massive anxiety and attachment problems.

Women are the biggest culprits of this and that ends up being why you see women have such enormous anxiety attacks because this is common practice with modern women.

Also Stefan does not accept any criticism or questioning of him. He will cut them off or tell them to shut the fuck up and then proceed to tell his listeners that he is the way.

ONE

>watching some autist rant for an hour each video

Do something with your life motherfuckers

Stefan us borderline cult leader with his de-fooing propaganda and "donate more money for the show!"
Plus he is doing a disservice to the word philosophy since when philosophers were worried about spanking and politics?
Not to say he changes his opinions once every year, last year he was an anti government anarchist, 2016 comes and he is a Trump shill cause it brings him the views

one of burr's worst moments

>Post
Why did the postmodern totalitarian regimentation of fuel injection overtake the wheezy naturalism of carburetion? Open for discussion at Stefo's garage!

>Worshipping e-celebs

Kys