There is literally nothing wrong with Canada

>Free Healthcare
>Sexy women
>Best Beers
>Love and Tolerance of all people

Do you hate us cause you ain't us?

>waiting for burgers to bantz

plenty is wrong with canada. Starting with Liberals, Ontario, Quebec, the french "canadiens" in general are utter faggots

Look at this proxy fagget
>out out out
No timmies for you

Feminism, SJW's, liberalism, and Trudeau.

Yeah, nah. Go circle jerk to Turdou

>destroying your culture, nation, and homeland because it's polite to do so

Canada will be Chinese soon

also, shit ton of asian and muslim immigrants.

and Chinamen, poos, the muzzie they are starting to flood in here

>nothing wrong
>self proclaimed feminist country

Canada
>Allows in so many refugees even though Canada's economy is literally shit.
>My province Alberta is fucking shit due to oil prices and food banks are on the rise due to refugees.
>Trudeau is a cuck who only cares about being part of the UN Security Council
>Is a bigger cuck he said he supported Trudeau then said he didn't want to go to his funeral
>Made Canada the biggest disgrace
OP how autistic are you and I bet you are from fucking BC you fucking Liberal dog.

>turdou

Okay numale threatened by the sex master in chief

Anybody know if we can figure out where and when Trudeau will be during his Timmies tour, it would be great if we could get into those places and disrupt his narrative.

Cause and effect. Remove the retards, prevent the problem before it occurs

This is all still barely newsworthy in this country and the closest thing to the MSM taking a shot at him was him being called out for his obvious and insanely illegal pay to play events where he sold us to the Chinese.
My city is already full of empty apartment complexes bought out by chinese investors and the streets are full of rich cunts who are here on their parent's buck, contributing nothing to society but raising living prices well beyond reasonable levels.
I pay fucking 750/month rent and weekly groceries are getting close to $100 because this cunt of a leader has decided China matters more than us.

I've been to Canada several times
Been to Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary

Toronto was filled with disgusting immigrants, didn't seem like 'canada'

Montreal.. I despise french people in general, not a pleasant city

Ottawa a little less worse than Montreal, overall bearable

Calgary was ok

Beautiful nature, though
I love Hockey, and well, the hockey culture amazed me
"Love and tolerance" in Toronto is non-exsistant
Great bars, great beer indeed

I should've stayed away from Toronto and Montreal, may have clouded my view on the country a little

Our healthcare isn't that great I've found. Anything more serious than strep and you're on a year waitlist. And many doctors refuse things like mri's simply due to the cost. That's my experience anyways.

Why so many chinks though?

Legit question

Where are you at for 750 and what kind of space? Because to me that sounds pretty standard.

A shared issue among countries with "free healthcare"
I've been denied MRI scans too, here in Denmark, due to their cost
They always seek for the cheapest way out, even if it doesn't fully 'heal' the injury

It's 2017, can we please stop saying the words "free healthcare"?

It's not fucking free. You pay for it in the form of higher taxes.

The most radical form of liberalism I've ever seen comes from Canada

$750 in Vancouver isn't bad, I'm paying $960 right now for a decent sized one bedroom, which is fucking fantastic in this city.

I have a question for you leafs. Is Canadian life exactly like the tv show Degrassi? It seems pretty degenerate to me.

There's also a big problem with prescription painkillers. My brother has a venous malformation in his thigh which causes him pain on a regular basis. Because of shitty doctors handing out prescriptions to old people who don't need them (who go out and sell them), he can't get anything but extra strength Tylenol.

Also fuck the children's Hospital. My brothers issue was being handled by them, but as soon as he turned 18, they dropped him, and basically refused to relay any previous info to his current doctors.

Never watched it but the same company that makes Degrassi, also makes this hour has 22 minutes (The Beige Power guys) and My Little Pony so I'm just going to go with kike propaganda.

I was hoping it was real though. Canada seemed so interesting with it's high school degeneracy in that show. I used to watch that show all the time when I was a kid because it was funny making fun of Canadian life. Please tell me it's real.

My high school was incredibly boring and white, there were no cliques or anything like American movies taught me high school would be like.

*drinks white tears*
"I said it's the CURRENT FUCKING YEAR?!"

I'll give you the beer.

The women are nothing special, and the rest is nothing to be proud of.

>Do you hate us cause you ain't us?
we hate you entirely due to shitposts like this. believe it or not a few years ago pre/pol/ i only had love and respect for Canada and its people. These days I wouldnt piss on Canada if the whole nation were on fire.

The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally