Worthless College Degrees

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
got a kik? ;)

>Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

>RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy

Friendly reminder that without education majors no one would have degrees.

>If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage.

sage and hide

>they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors
Literally why?

>tfw fell for the humanities meme

DELET THIS

>sociology
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CAN'T STOP LAFF

>sperg out because women are doing something useful while you prepare to work in the fast food industry

>women and medicine
this i believe
>electrical engineering
you're full of shit

EE > *

>poli sci

Please get the fuck off my board. If you aren't in STEM you should kill yourself.

At my uni there's a girl at my year level doing electrical engineering but she's a tuna-smelling chubster and a bit of a neurotic. Shame she's a fatty because her face is cute. Girls seem to do chemical engineering a lot though

Stem is only worker force slaves for politicians, good degree choice cuck.

So you'd kick hitler off this board?

>be me
>24 virgin bern out
>adept at shilling and forum sliding
>be op

obviously. if you can't do math you should die.

teaching isn't a real subject?

:(

>Philosophy being literally the only degree that could potentially save society
>Meme'd as most worthless degree

it's like we were doomed to fail

Kill yourself or get treated, faggot.

I'm economics...pls don't hurt me

4/10 bait, made me giggle

>philospohy degree
>bunch of fancy theories around nihilism

Yeah mate all I want is a bunch of people who don't care.

If you can't do, teach.

Is it bad that I can easily remeber that pic is a Kim Jong Un photo op?

No. But i just wish I knew what that was. It looks some combination of disturbing, delicious and squishy.

My nigga

I'm about to cash in my gi bill and go first 2, then 4 years for radiography. How fukt am I

wanna be bros? IL here. We can chill in the sauna. No faggot shit tho.

Got the full pic of my man Kimmy at the condom factory?

My school started a policy where they gave girls an extra 7% on overall grades in engineering classes. I threatened to sue the ever loving shit out of the school. All mention of the department policy has been 404'd

>"Literally everyone should be in a political field in their career instead of just having politics as a hobby"
OP if you aren't trolling fucking explain yourself, thoroughly.

Worthless Copypasta

Stupid idea too. Let me use this chance to share some knowledge. Say you are on a lifeboat in the Atlantic. Do you know how to navigate by the stars? Do you know how to prepare fish without getting sick? A wide range of skills and talents is necessary for our society.

And the semester just started.

>EE and Pre-Med double majors

C'mon OP, stop it with your bullshit stories.

This pasta is stale

>There are dumb gullible nerds who think Computer Science is a useful degree

>he doesn't respect electrical engineering, objectively the best 4 year degree in existence

Smallbrain opinion discarded.

>he didn't major in History and go on to work in investment banking

Are you literally retarded? STEM degrees are far more in demand than political science/sociology degrees. You're going to be unemployable after college unless you have very serious connections.

Say it with me:
Would you like fries with that?

I'm gonna start on my theology degree very soon

So you're even more of a faggot than OP.

Say it with me: you took the bait

Aye, looks like it.

What do you guys think about Geographic Sciences/Geographic Info. Systems/Computer Cartography/Remote Sensing ?

Pre-med isn't even a major, you idiot.

>If you aren't x major then you are y tier
Unless it's Women's Studies, African-American Studies, Art, or a Liberal Arts degree, anyone who does this is a raging faggot

Thank you.

It is.
Because it gets you a job.
At amazon, google, start ups, and most companies that aren't shit.

You can double major in ME/EE, but nobody would do EE and some kind of nursing shit.

>tfw have a EE bachelor's
ask me anything about working in a grocery store as a stockboy

First job out of college - alphabet. Next amazon. Then Edison electric. Finally government contract negotiator.

stockboy my ass

>slightly

>If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage.

Fucking kill yourself. Just because proximal womyn complained about their workload does not mean your degree is any better. In fact, you probably have the worst degree possible, considering being a politician requires actual work in the field rather than a meaningless degree.

all of them

>Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double major
If this is true, then obviously that's shouldn't be allowed. Most schools don't offer 2 majors at the same time.

Accreditation in philosophy means nothing. You can read everything online, no need to pay $80,000

Thats not even fucking possible you need to major in financials or at the very least business unless your some kyke faggit who got his job via nepotism

Teachers are worthless and will be replaced with computer based learning not soon enough.

All knowledge is predicated on faith in axioms.

There I just saved you the trouble of getting a degree to learn that.

>literally every single one of the founding fathers got a degree in liberal arts
>every single aristocrat had a liberal arts education
>now everyone mocks it because fucking leftists ruined it

PoliSci is alot of fun senpai.

What am I supposed to do with this garbage pre-med degree? Wish I had done pure chemistry or mathematics.

That's not possible. You're a liar or born rich