Post funny Liberal memes

Pic related.
>High quality, insightful and fucking hilarious.

>funny

>liberal

>memes

wow pathetic

liberals have a lock on tv humor, but for some reason they totally suck at meme humor. it's bizarre. is there some fundamental quality about memes that just favor right wing viewpoints?

the reptiles have spent billions honing their tv skills. memes are still new to them

Everything the libs/commies I know post is "lolsorandomXD" shit like this

I'm unironically really interested in this. A sociologist needs to figure this out

>funny

>liberal

>memes

Yeah

Post em

Memes require some degree of coherency which is foreign to them. They prefer "random" type of stuff because they are bad at pattern recognition (hence not being racist). Pattern recognition is a male cognitive trait; leftist are effeminate.

Liberals can't create. They can only subvert and steal. They simply cannot generate quality original content. They leach the accomplishments of their betters always, art, civilizations, memes, movies, etc.

By the way, on this train of thought; pattern recognition is a male cognitive trait. Endocrine disruption via xenoestrogens in utero cause a syndrome involving hypermasculization of the male fetal brain (estrogens are converted into androgrens in the fetal male brain.) Hypermasculinzation induces autism. Therefore, young men born with this syndrome have that special "autism" and are great at memes

this one is funny.

>wanted to become a big racist idiot when he grows up
>instead became president
ayy lamo

They created this

Not bad shitposter. Not bad.

>tfw to smart too win election

Anything from this stupid goddamn page

wouldnt even work

kek

I honestly have no idea why these liberal memes are so horrible. I saw one meme during the election season that I thought was good, but I'm like 99% sure I just happened to see the liberal copy slightly before I saw the original anti hilary one

pic related

> this clever
> 2017

They wonder why they get racial bantz thrown their way.... They always fling the first turd

>own all social mediums used to mock them

Nice try, Bergstein.

I'm literally too versed in subversion to not see what you tried to do here.

Filthy Jewish rat.

haha yeah, whites btfo

But that is hilarious because you think it's gonna be stupid stuff but then it's monumental things like science and civilization

What do people like this exist?

What did natural selection mean by this?

On some points I'm fairly glad I still have enough humanity left to not save it, but does anyone have the video of the nig berrying his face in that white whales ass?

facebook meme pages are fucking abominable

haha well meme'd my friend. white people are such baybees xD

those squished emoticon faces thou

Nope.

>too smart

think back to when you first started discovering funny parts of the internet and how terrible and autistic you were. that's them, and theyre trying really hard.

Dude Bee Movie lmao

That is an unusually large tote

oh snap

fucking kek

White people descended from cats?

>tfw too intelligent for 4D chess

Duke's mayo is best mayo

??

wow got em

Lol word art xDD

A bunch of beta fag outcasts share memes from that page all the time. It's pretty cringe.

Out of all of this I ONLY wear shorts during most of Winter because for some reason I get hot really quick and feel like I'm getting pricked at by something, and shorts are loose and comfortable.

All that other shit is generic movie shit or "popular highschooler" tier.

Occupy Democrats created this

do americans really eat their food like this?

we wanted them here to do a fucking job nigga not to collect checks at the 1st and pop out more kids

Why is this transparent

the left is some cafeteria school picture.

Is that same person who makes these?

cuz white people be like so white they transparent like ghosts and sheetz.

Sup Forums BTFO

literally worst meme

That's the stupidest thing I've seen all day

>white people smell like sauteed onions

Th-thank you?

>sauteed onions
>not in the top 10 smells of all time

W
T
F

How did anybody even get into progressive SJW shit? Why did anybody ever want to identify with this shit in the first place?

The idea is so foreign and alien to me that I can't even wrap my mind around it

Liberal Sup Forums user. Makes sense.

lol Most Americans are German and Irish not British.

I actually think the I'mwithher memes are hilarious. You're a fucking autist if you think those were made by Clinton supporters.

this desu

I think it's photo shopped I thought it looked weird too

>liberals have a lock on tv humor
Liberal TV humor is fucking AWFUL, the only reason people would get the impression that it's good is because there's just so many liberal "comedy" tv shows.

This.

Hillary pepe memes are probably some of the funniest Sup Forums content ever made

They only have a lock on TV humor because liberals own all the networks

What you're seeing with right wing meme humor is how everything would play out if all things were fair and natural, including tv humor

This is pretty good

Hellmann's master race, reporting in.

>hellmann's
Fucking east coast fags

>.
Heil-mann

how many fucking toes?

Harharhar.
So funny, right?

why would you expect someone to think of that as a moral obligation

Really makes you think