KANGZ

Incredibly gay.

Also
>Ashanti
>Bornu
>Songhai
>relevant
>good

Songhai's sole accomplishment was ruining the Malian Empire and turning the region into a shithole.

AND QUANGS

cool

Whats with all the hate and bigotry on this board. Hate and bigotry are not based and wont lead to a better future. This board is about politics and the best way forward. BTFO stormfags.

I couldn't give less of a shit. There's so many fucking people on this planet and a bunch of them being retarded is not my problem. Especially when I have other fucking problems like merkel to worry about.

Why is Pharaoh Thutmose giving us a kissy face?
Fucking down low niggers always have to be all sensuous and shit.

Glad, because it discredits the Arabs and it will put they and niggers at rah others' throats.

I think the whole "WE WUZ KANGZ" thing is good because it gives black people something else to look up to besides rappers and drug dealers.

We should be encouraging this stuff even though the historical truth gets slippery. One of the things that differentiates liberals and conservatives is that conservatives are more likely to have reverence for historical ancestors and nationality.

It's better to present black people with ancestral heroes that had good values; they seem to be receptive to it.

Notice how none of them are dressed half as impressively as caesar, let alone european kings

From a persuasion point of view, historical figures are a better vector for injecting good values than modern figures.

Modern figures like Ben Carson are much more likely to be called Uncle Toms and entirely discredited.

Proof they will never achieve a thing. They have resorted to fantasy.

My next thought is that jews make these memes to trick niggers and whites

Osei Tutu is clearly a homosexual.
Other than that, looks about historically accurate :^)

>gives blacks an actual stance for "WE WUZ KANGZ EVIL WHITEY STOLE OUR KINGDOM"

And then the UN forces reparations

I'm sure it's James (((Lewis)))

nothing else needs to be said

>King Tenkamenin
WE WUZ JHON WALLZ N SHEEIT

This is some History channel-tier fake & gayness.

>Describe this image

SHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIT

They kind of have to push this kind of thing to have any argument at all against the argument that black people are objectively better off for having been born in North America today than Africa. They've done a good job recently of blaming white people for all of their problems when it was also white people who broke their chains when their own kind was selling them info slavery from their motherland. Fucking ingrates.

>Songhay Empire
>Kingdom of Ashanti
>Kanen-Bornu Empire
>Ghana Empire
>Mali Empire
These are legit black/negroid empires.

>Egypt
kek no. Southern Egyptians are brown/red caucasoids (kind of like ethiopians). North Egyptians (best represented by Copts) are light brown caucasoids.

>Nubians
North Nubians are similar to South Egyptians. South Nubians are negroids.

WE

I'm actually impressed with the way they've built this fantasy narrative. It must suck to have no culture to speak of and a dim future.

>All pics are of West African blacks after mixing with European slave owners for hundreds of years
>Think they're the same as North Africans

All these kingdoms are offshoots off the Arab incursions which amassed their wealth from slavery. They all later chimped out when Britain slapped a global ban on slavery.

I don't recognize this team

>The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth…the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery - King Ghezo

It's the Chicago Dindus.

It's the cast for the new Harry Potter play.

is the guy from key and peele the model for mansa abu bakr the second?

It's the face of the new Democratic party leadership.

Homoerotic

its the cast of the Black Panther movie,Pharaoh Taharqa is actually Stan Lee in makeup.

>Modern figures like Ben Carson are much more likely to be called Uncle Toms and entirely discredited.
Uncle Tom is a word made up by leftists to bully blacks who show independent thought.

They're all Eddie Murphy. It's the "Coming to America" sequel we've all been waiting for.

that nigga look gay as fuck