>>106398590

I'd fuck Meghan so hard she'd have flashbacks of her fathers days in Nam.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/313294-meghan-mccain-this-meryl-streep-speech-is-why-trump-won
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this the new unironic rightwing punditry to shut the left up, "you are why trump won"

I would too, desu, but that's not really the point.

Daughter of a Saudi loving traitor.

Well, she has a point. People are tired of the leftists always shaming everyone for everything.

trump iz gonna deport HOUSE

all them idiots will have left is MMA

Are the McCain's right wing patriots now?

they are in the McMuffin/CIA camp

probably

the Dems have become a coastal party that exists in just a few large cities (largely propped up by the fact that NY is 30% white, LA is 20% white, ect)

They literally kinda are though.

Moral posturing from the left used to make right wing people angry, but they kept to themselves. Now, it serves further fuel for right wing people in making them feel righteous indignation. Years of moral wristslapping have angered the beast, and now these tactics don't work anymore and instead have the reverse effect.

Thoughts on what? The fact that the only part of the Streep tantrum The Hill referenced was the part devoted to that NYT cripple, when clearly the part McCain was referencing was every other part, especially where Streep conflates concern about illegal immigration with fear of foreigners?

Yeah, that rustles me.

I hate this bitch with a fiery passion. She's fucking retarded. She hand her father can get the fuck out of public life, to the benefit of everyone.

He's gotta go.

Thicc

>coastal and major city party only
>still one popular vote by 3 million
>that 3 million will only get larger as America gets less white every year

Does it even matter? We're fucked unless the democrats slit up, into two parties.

It's not punditry, it's a warning.

Coalition government when?

i think reasonable people on both sides have realized this

No, it's probably regret. If it's a warning...that means she helping them.

She's a traitor like the old man.

It's literally the truth.

t. Trump voter

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/313294-meghan-mccain-this-meryl-streep-speech-is-why-trump-won
Truth.

What else can you say? It continue to do the same and expect different results is the definition of insanity.

>During the speech, she referenced the time Trump imitated a disabled New York Times reporter on the campaign trail — though she never mentioned the president-elect by name.

I just don't get how anyone gets this from watching the video. He was obviously imitating someone surprised/feigning ignorance. I've made the same gesture. Trump never made any remarks about his disabilities. Do they really believe this or is it bait.

More like that 3 million will disappear as whites start to vote like minorities. Only 58% went Trump and it was supposedly a 'whitelash' when 90% of blacks vote Democrat every election. Whites will hit 65% Republican in 2020 and it will be a bloodbath.

Pretty much. It's our turn to become intellectually lazy since we're in control. We can chant the right killshot phrases over and over and eventually leftists will figure out a counter.

>no ring
is she single?

Seriously this is kind of sexist really, I mean can't we judge her on the merits of what she says, rather than on how plump and fuckable her ass is?

Sup Forums doesn't have any allegiance to a political party. When the right person take over the DNC and it isn't a corrupt cesspool of shit and faggotry we will cultivate that talent and meme it in

As long as they continue to swarm to California and New York the electoral college will keep them from running the country.

the left is starting to come around to the idea they lost. But not there yet.

tfw chubby Megan McCain will never sit on your face

>When the right person take over the DNC and it isn't a corrupt cesspool of shit and faggotry
That's a good joke

Her tits are so big.

THICC MICK

Fpbp!

Sure we can, but
>dat ass
>dem titties

Correct. I cannot recall a single thing Meryl Streep has acted in that I walked away from going "fuck, what an impact that movie had on me!"

Then, for her to pontificate on a podium meant to say "thanks for the recognition" in order to push an hapless contrarian agenda seethes of self-importance and disdain for those she views as lesser and ignorant.

The Trump rant, in actuality, wasn't against Trump, per se. It was against the population that elected him. It flies in the face of populism, which is the current rule of thumb in our elections.

Long/Short:
People are getting tired of cunts. Our memory is also getting a bit longer as it wasn't too long ago this particular cunt was against Trump; and everyone knows/remembers it.

I think the worst thing about this entire debacle was that Trump honored the bitch with a reply over Twitter. He should've just let it go.

>California got more blue
god damn it