Infertile Woman / Adoption

Sup Forums, I am an infertile woman.

This is very upsetting to me. When I was bluepilled, I was told to revel in the GIFT of infertility that was handed to me, but now, after years of being tired of feminist bullshit and being full 1488, I am fucking miserable because of my infertility. I want a baby to care for so much.

Should I adopt a child, and if so, what kind? I don't inherently hate blacks and think I could raise a based black child. My husband doesn't want kids, which is sad, but he says he is willing to go along with adopting any child I want to adopt. Part of me, with my FUCKED feminine brain wants to adopt a retard because I know no one else will care for them.

We are an upper-middle class white family. When I see videos of retards begging for families, I break down into desperate crying, wanting nothing more than to take in these poor unwanted children and care for them. I want to take in these children and raise them all. I cannot help my female instincts to want to help and protect all children. Is it degenerate for me to foster older black/non-white retards because I know no one else has the compassion to do so? Just thinking about how many unwanted babies there are in the world puts me on the verge of tears.

What should infertile white women do?

Other urls found in this thread:

asrm.org/uploadedFiles/ASRM_Content/News_and_Publications/Ethics_Committee_Reports_and_Statements/family_members.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Show breast

>pretends to be a grill
>race baiting

sage this shit

Show breast

post tits or gtfo bitch

いいえ、日本人

No, I'm not a slut. I'm married, you faggots.

>When I was bluepilled
>I could raise a based black child

Sorry honey, you're still bluepilled. No better than the cucks in Europe who invite a poor refugee into their home, only to be raped later on.

God damn it Japan.

tits or GTFO faggot

>I'm married, you faggots.

Nice bantz, you're alright.

Why are you infertile?

Why did you lie on the Internet OP?
Now people won't trust what they read anymore.

>wants to raise a nigger or retarded child
You are still bluepilled. End your life seriously.

I mean, no one can uncreate the black child. Rather than just putting them through a system that will encourage them to be another thug, is is degenerate for me to raise raise child in a wholesome environment. Blacks are dumber than whites, but not inherently incapable of civilization.

You're not even a good liar.

Wife has infertility. The feels are reelz. Adoption is an option. it is THE option. Get three.

Note: In undertand what you are dealing with. I know, oddly or not, numerous couples with the same thing.

Adoption is a corporal work of mercy. Do it, says I, and God bless you for it. Probably adopt white kids, they are supposedly much easier for white parents to raise. Bring them up to be good and pious young'uns.

If you want to raise a child as your own.
Have your hubby Fuck another chick and take care of THAT offspring.
>Tfw getting cucked by your husband.

>but not inherently incapable of civilization.
Actually... wait, you think you're redpilled? You're getting way too emotional from your hormones. I recommend letting your husband make the decision so you don't ruin your marriage with a batch of nigglets. And stop watching the fucking Electric Jew.

Thanks kazoku,

I have stage IV endometriosis; the most extreme form of the condition and had to have my uterus and ovaries removed between the ages of 21 and 25 because they were essentially broken cancer targets.

I have to take female hormones just to prevent myself from entering menopause.

whatever "girl", no tits no thread.

>What should infertile white women do?
Adopt a healthy white child from one of the poorer shit holes. Don't worry about the retards. At least they are fed and that's all they really need.

do you not want to adopt?

Fostering enemies is treason. There are plenty of meth heads and other white degenerates whose children are in the foster system who could do well in a stable home environment.

You won't get a baby most likely and there is the possibility that you won't get the kids forever but realistically most kids who wind up in the foster system never go back to their bio parents.

I've got a relative who was infertile who wound up fostering a ton of siblings who she wound up adopting and have been with her for more than a decade. This isn't uncommon. Your odds for adoption are better if you can take in a handful of siblings who the bureaucrats won't want to separate. You'll also probably wind up being able to get a more coveted toddler in the mix along with the older brats.

This Gayvin McAnus meme that there are only blacks up for adoption is bullshit. 1/2 of kids up for adoption are white and even more in the foster system because CPS lets niggers abuse children all they want, so niglets really don't wind up in foster that much.

Protip: If your husband doesn't want kids, you'll risk your relationship if you just adopt one, one way or another.

Also there are many ways you can care for children or people in general without adopting anyone. There are so many organizations looking for volunteers.

>I mean, no one can uncreate the black child.
You say that but...

show breast

The ones raised in good homes by cucks are worse than the thugs.

I'm sterile. Maybe we should switch partners for the good of the white race

timestamped clit or out you get

There are blacks who aren't completely retarded. Look at Dr. Carson. I think blacks are less inherently intelligent than whites, but can be raised in good homes make them more productive.

I'm not entirely against this, but I do feel like it would be weird for him to essentially impregnate some other woman rather than we jointly raise a child unrelated to either of us since I cannot produce biological children. I do want a baby though. I want so much to just have a baby.

Jesus that sounds brutal. You didn't happen to freeze any of your eggs by chance, did you?

FPBP.

My gun isn't loaded, if you catch my drift
I've never really considered what this means for me. Will I have to adopt a child when I want kids?
Am I the lowest cuck of them all?

sage in all fields

Do not reply to shit threads.

Hide and have a nice day.

this

can you show breasts?

You know if they can find an egg that is fertile they can inseminate it artificially than insert the fertile egg into a carrier mother, so she carries the baby to term, but its 95% you and your husbands.

Wow that sucks. Sorry to hear it. They couldn't save some of your eggs for a surrogate pregnancy?

I recommend (if you have a sister), having a surrogate pregnancy using her egg and your husband's sperm and raise it as your own. It sucks but it's pretty damn close to your own genetic legacy.

have you looked intro in vitro fertilization?

*That can be fertilized*

I would be fine with adopting multiple kids. I just want to care for children. I know this is illogical and a result of feminine brain chemistry, but that's the whole kind of issue.

I mean, he is supposedly fine with adoption, but that might be because I have tried to sell it to him so much. I know it is selfish, but I want to care for a young person, be it a baby or just a child - I have an incredible need to protect them.

No, and that shit costs like 100k a year last I checked. It might be different now, but it was unreasonable when I had to have my shit removed.

whatever the fuck you do don't get a retard to take care of the rest of your life. ever seen the faces on the parents of one of them?
t.live next door to down syndrome

Don't adopt a godamn nigger baby. Use your head, lady

Hey bb. Im so virile you dont even need eggs

>I could raise a based black child

I wonder who could be behind this post?

>There are blacks who aren't completely retarded. Look at Dr. Carson. I think blacks are less inherently intelligent than whites, but can be raised in good homes make them more productive.

You're not thinking rationally and you know this. You're just being manipulated by images of poor cute nigglets which you correctly recognize as the most helpless creatures on the planet.

However, they'll be teens very soon. Loud, emotional, barbaric teens. And they won't respect you, both for your whiteness and because you won't have it in you to beat them when they get disrespectful. They simply lack the empathy and intelligence to respect someone without physical force.

Let your husband decide. He'll pick out a baby that'll be good for you.

>whatever the fuck you do don't get a retard to take care of the rest of your life.

This. My little brother is retarded and he's a huge burden on my parents. Although he might have saved their marriage since it'd be nearly impossible for them to divorce and go through a custody battle with him involved.

Go adopt a white child, and teach them well.

Easiest solution.

You're not 1488 if you're considering raising a black kid.

Tfw know a white gay couple (who are the least degenerate but very conservative faggots I know) who wanted to adopt a child. They were given a set of twins to foster while they were searching for a white child to adopt. The case worker now says they have to adopt the two lil nogs or they can't adopt at all.

What would pol do in this situation?

you would have just had ugly half nigger babies anyway

im not sure what youre expecting from this Mongolian basket-weaving forum, you only have these options: adoption, in vitro, or surrogate mother. Just choose one lady, I'll just say that adoption will be the quickest method.

I would adopt a Chinese baby. Make sure it's a young baby so the kid won't be fucked up mentally.

I'm sorry about your infertility. If this is real. Which I doubt.

>can be raised in good homes make them more productive.
You can curb the effects of race, but you can't erase them. Why not just adopt a white baby? Less chance of them being a useless pile of shit or being a criminal, with the added benefit that they won't grow up feeling like a fucking alien.

Have you tried alternative medicine? Medicinal herbs, perhaps?

sorry to hear it man, do your parents a favor and recommend a home where he can live, have friends and be happy. this is a win win solution for all parties

kill yourself

If you want a child but cant Adoption sounds reasonable enough.

Faggots shouldn't adopt anyway, half of them are pedophiles.

Fags shouldn't be allowed to adopt.

Unfortunately, I cannot ever be full 1488 because I cannot make white babies with my white husband. I very often have dreams about being pregnant and having a baby; it is so depressing that I cannot. I would want to adopt a white kid first, but there's kind of a huge waiting list for white children, at least from what I've seen. I mean, I would want to, but not if I have to wait 15 years to do it.

Just looking for opinions really.

This doesn't necessarily bother me. I have an lucrative job as a professor that I can kinda never get fired for, so taking care of someone that no one else will isn't a bad thing for me. If anything, it just activates my motherly almonds.

>putting him in a home
Nah, my family loves him and he's very happy at home. He's a burden but my parents are deeply religious so they take it as a task from God and it works out okay. My point was that OP shouldn't adopt a retard, or any special needs child, as that is like 100 times harder than raising even a normal healthy white child. Nobody should choose that.

Just adopt a white baby. Done deal.

>> custody battle with him involved

hot potato

I guarantee I can make you full of babies. I truely have an enchanted cock.

Everyone wants white babies. They're very hard to adopt because all the people at the top of the list get them first. She would have to wait awhile to get one.

There's like a catalogue of kids up for adoption online that you can look through, and all the white babies are special needs because that's not as desirable as a normal, healthy baby.

truly

>If anything, it just activates my motherly almonds.
You gotta stop with these bantz, I'm going to make mai waifu jealous.

>Unfortunately, I cannot ever be full 1488 because I cannot make white babies with my white husband.
It sounds like therapy would do you good. Maybe talk with a catholic priest so you don't get stuck with some leftist jew therapist. But you need to work through how your infertility is affecting your life and life goals. I also recommend watching some Jordan Peterson videos to help get your life sorted out.

Adopt a dog instead, you'd be way happier in the long run.

>This bitch

You know the rules, cunt.

Tits or GTFO

>Just thinking about how many unwanted babies there are in the world puts me on the verge of tears.

I'm so glad I'm not female.

are you the same daft cunt that debated with destiny a few months ago?

The meme levels are off the charts! Too bad I suck at photoshop.

Adopt a White child you stupid cunt

I have empathy for you. Adoption seems to be the only option for you, I am in a similar boat. I have some shitty condition where my sperm have nerfed tails and can't swim right. But your case is far worse. However adoption seems to be an only option for the both of us. I would gladly adopt an unwanted Aryan baby. Their ungrateful or unfortunate parents would be missing out. Do what you must to satisfy your motherly needs but be reasonable and intelligent. Hail victory.

OP FFS READ ME

A woman who can't bare children might as well kys or be a man

There are orphanages full of White children, fuck off Chaim

I LOVE Peterson, but we might actually benefit from therapy. I pride myself on being both a working female and traditional housewife who cooks dinner for her husband every night.

Literally who?

As said, its really hard to get a white baby. It's harder to get an Asian baby, but I have no interest in adoption a chink that 10k other white women want to eat up before me. I just have these motherly instincts that make me want to care for children that no one else does.

underratted

>mentioning your sex when it's actually relevant to the conversation.
There's literally nothing wrong with this you autismal fuck.

As I explained, I have to have my ovaries removed when I was 25. I have to take estrogen to avoid going into menopause as a 30 year old woman.

There are no orphanages in the U.S. anymore.

Tits or GTFO Retard rearer.

Do you have eggs saved?

First post
Best post.

/thread

Stay hopeful femanon perhaps stem cell research could create artificial gametes.

Again, at the time the cost was something like 100k a year and not something I could afford.

i hate this fucking pic so much. So full of fucking revisionist history it's unbelievable

kys for saving it

Do you have a paternal sister?

This. OP get a dog

wwww |^)

Colin Kaepernick

No, sadly I am an only child. Yesterday my mom messaged me on Facebook saying "guess what?" "What?" "[supposedly infertile cousin] is pregnant!" and my whole family is celebrating the event - as they should, but it just makes me more sad that I can't have a baby of my own and it's not like [cousin] where I could get lucky in the future.

We have a dog. A little Yorkie. He's a wonderful friend and smart as a tack, but no replacement for a child, I think.

>that feel when your sperm doesn't work and you don't like kids anyway but know it's your duty to continue the white race.

Read up on this report form a few years ago
asrm.org/uploadedFiles/ASRM_Content/News_and_Publications/Ethics_Committee_Reports_and_Statements/family_members.pdf

With some gene splicing and editing you may be able to have a surrogate child via 3rd party inception. It's time consuming, but what do ya got to lose?