Why do you guys defend someone who tried to fuck a married woman?

Why do you guys defend someone who tried to fuck a married woman?

Who?

grab em by the pussy

Make you think.

He's talking about Drumpf.

In the pussy tape he admitted to trying to fuck a married woman by taking her furniture shopping. He said he failed to fuck her because he moved on her like a bitch.

I said when I heard that tape, He's not the way they try to portray him.

JFK

Franklin Roosevelt

Lyndon Johnson

Warren Harding

Thomas Jefferson

Andrew Jackson

George Herbert Walker Bush

You're right, Huma was married.

most already defend a god that impregnated a married virgin, you are new

Julius Caesar

Nothing wrong with that.

Barack Hussein obumma

Michelle Obama

>Obama
>Straight

Top notch banter, wallaby.

I personally don't give a fuck if the bitch is married. It's the woman's fault that she cheated on her man. Society needs to start shaming whores again.

Trump isnt perfect it's not as if i worship the guy.

Tried?

Two things I want to point out for you.

First, it's generally agreed upon that women are children, more so than men. In that regards, to blame a woman for cheating is to recognize them as equals with the mental capacity to differentiate between right and wrong, good and evil, etc., and to have the foresight to anticipate the consequences of their actions, of which they cannot.

This leads to my second point. That a man should respect the boundaries set forth by common societal norms as marriage which makes the woman a part of him, i.e., his property. A man must have respect not only for oneself but for his fellow brother. To fail to do so is the lowest form of skullduggery and indicates the particular individual as having no moral or ethical scruples. To show anything less than total control over your natural urges makes you lower than even the filthiest wretched creatures and akin one's status to that of the negro.

The only way the above does not apply is if the woman does not wear a wedding ring, which again, indicates ownership.

I hope this rant has been helpful and enlightening.