Who are your intellectual idols?

Who are your intellectual idols?

E. Michael Jones is one of the few people I consider redpilled in any meaningful sense.

If you haven't done so, read "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit".

balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X9tZ3pmHKzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think anyone in the modern world cuts it as being an intellectual.

The actual intellectuals have died long ago.

I don't want to sound like a muh intellectualism fedora tipper, but that's honestly the truth.

The 3 types of "intellectual redpilled" are the following:

a) The theist.

b) The dogmatic conservative.

c) The edgy reactionary.

You don't get any objective and genuine intellectuals anymore. Sure, the 3 types I mentioned do help our cause, however they aren't intellectuals in the true sense.

Who was the last intellectual in your opinion, and what constitutes an "intellectual" in your view?

>I don't want to sound like a muh intellectualism fedora tipper
Bullshit. You were exquisite. There is an art to your utter nonsense.

What about Roger?

youtu.be/X9tZ3pmHKzs

An intellectual to me constitutes someone knowing what their goal is and being able to reason it through objectively without any form of dogmatic populist nonsense.

Here's the catch: certain goals can make you inherently nonintellectual. That prevents liberals from saying "my goal is to eat cheese, therefore I'll be objective about how to proceed, which makes me an intellectual".

Intellectuals, more often than not (at least 95% of the time) will have conservative and traditionalist views. However, having those views doesn't inherently make you an intellectual. It just happens that intellectualism is linked to those views.

I was actually never able to find a "true intellectual" and I'd be extremely happy to find out about one.

I know it has this effect and you're fair for doubting it.

Penn Jillette

From Ethnos Needs Logos: Why I Spent Three Days in Guadalajara Trying to Persuade David Duke to Become a Catholic by E M Jones:

>In Mexico, unity happened by miracle overnight. Juan Diego's tilma, with its depiction of the Virgin Mary, is the symbol of Mexico, the basis for a Mexican culture that has survived the predations of the richer and more powerful neighbor to the north. Our Lady of Guadalupe appeared as a mestiza, a mixture of European and Native American races. She was the cosmic symbol of the race mixing the English feared since the moment they set foot on the soil of the New World. She was the symbol of Mexican identity. She was the symbol of Catholic race-mixing and the antithesis of England's and later America's and still later Germany's ideology of racial superiority.

>Our Lady of Guadalupe appeared as a mestiza, a mixture of European and Native American races. She was the cosmic symbol of the race mixing the English feared since the moment they set foot on the soil of the New World. She was the symbol of Mexican identity. She was the symbol of Catholic race-mixing and the antithesis of England's and later America's and still later Germany's ideology of racial superiority.

>Mexicans only became decent people when they became half-white

I don't see the problem.

Apparently, it is our duty as christians to breed ourselves into the mudline of squat indio peasants.

The english are deficient for doing otherwise and by extension, America is morally flawed because of this.

Sounds reasonable and educated. That however isn't enough to be considered part of the "intellectual" class.

He might be though, I haven't heard anything else from him.

You don't understand how conquest works. You send a few of the lesser members of your society to "enrich" the savages, then you govern them. and let them intermingle amongst themselves.

No, I am a southerner and am all too familiar with the end of result of such schemes, even when carried out halfheartedly.

I would say Doctor Jordan B. Peterson. He's quite the inspiration and the way he speaks with such purity and conviction is truly astonishing.

Too bad he'll be killed on the day of the rake.

Only because you expected the mulattoes to integrate with white society instead of enriching the blacks.

Not if I blow you first, leaf!

Who in their right mind would give a shit about negroes having better leadership? If they were not allowed in this continent, then their proclivity towards savagery would never have become an issue.

Because they're already here. Using lesser whites to up their IQ means less problems for us.

That's retarded, you'd rather have uruk-hai niggers rather than moria goblin niggers.

Why couldn't you have just read the culture of critique and not fetishized catholicism?

I'd rather niggers be as white as possible if we're going to have niggers at all.

>Why couldn't you have just read the culture of critique and not fetishized catholicism?

Because Kevin Macdonald doesn't go far enough, thinks there's such a thing as a homogenous "white" culture instead of multiple proud white ethnicity, and Catholicism is what made the west great.

And also, Kevin Macdonald is a fag-enabler.

E. Michael Jones deserves more attention on Sup Forums than what he gets, and I'd only say this about a few people

>if we're going to have niggers at all.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

> thinks there's such a thing as a homogenous "white" culture instead of multiple proud white ethnicity

Nigga, he's talking about america. The same gotdam thing in america happened to australia and canada as well. Too a lesser extent, argentina as well.

>Catholicism is what made the west great.
hahaha

Yeah, the roman and anglo-saxon legal codes would never existed without catholicism. In fact, they both suffer from a lack of indias to miscegenate with. Hahaha.

>Nigga, he's talking about america

And more than one kind of white person settled in America.

> the roman and anglo-saxon legal codes would never existed without catholicism.

The Roman and anglo-saxon legal codes would have been lost to history without Catholicism.

>And more than one kind of white person settled in America.

Yes, there were the protestants that built the country and the institutions here, and the hordes of micks and wops(catholics) that just showed up here for work like niggers.

But more to the point, macdonald is describing a group in america and by extension similar colonial people, not all whites, everywhere at every time.

>The Roman and anglo-saxon legal codes would have been lost to history without Catholicism.

I swear, I'm not obstinately antichristian, anticatholic, or anti-mick/wop, but the gall you need to have to think you alone are solely responsible for the success of the west, really engenders this response from me.

Can you substantively articulate how the anglo-saxon legal norms would have differed from the pagans in the danelaw? Do you think the danes would have adopted something that would have lead them to abandon their customs, but for Catholicism?

>Yes, there were the protestants that built the country and the institutions here

What about Maryland?

Its' purpose as a haven for catholics ended by the end of the english civil war dude.

>Yes, there were the protestants that built the country and the institutions here, and the hordes of micks and wops(catholics) that just showed up here for work like niggers.

Catholicism came to America with the French and Spanish colonists, before the English showed up.

>Can you substantively articulate how the anglo-saxon legal norms would have differed from the pagans in the danelaw?

The Earliest Anglo-Saxon legal code we have was influenced by Christian missionaries (in fact, Christian missionaries are the only reason the code was even written down), and there were substantial changes to Danish laws following that country's Christianization.

Jared Taylor

Victor Davis Hanson
Bruce Thornton
Mark Steyn
Thomas Sowell

>Catholicism came to America with the French and Spanish colonists, before the English showed up.
The idea that you have, that these people interacting with the aboriginals, some how had a decisive influence on the anglican/church of scotland practicing englishmen that founded the united states is hysterical.

>The Earliest Anglo-Saxon legal code we have was influenced by Christian missionaries (in fact, Christian missionaries are the only reason the code was even written down), and there were substantial changes to Danish laws following that country's Christianization.

You're still not explaining any substantive change to the barbarian(germanic) legal code. And fixating on the written nature of it is almost besides the point because of its' oral tradition and the ability of it to recruit arbitrators(the function of common law).

There was a pre-catholicism west and a post-catholicism west around the north sea for the past 500 years. Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?

He's a bit cucked, but he has a wealth of knowledge on the Chosen ones.

Yaron Brooke

Ayn Rand Institute

(Jew) i know

>He's cucked because he likes to travel

Nigger what?

He believes Blacks act differently because of "cultural differences", and that it can be easily fixed with logos.

>The idea that you have, that these people interacting with the aboriginals, some how had a decisive influence on the anglican/church of scotland practicing englishmen that founded the united states is hysterical.

The idea you have that it was simply anglos who founded America is retarded.

>And fixating on the written nature of it is almost besides the point because of its' oral tradition and the ability of it to recruit arbitrators(the function of common law).

Exactly. The written code changed it's very nature, which was bbound up in Christianity. Do you really think there were no changes to the Barbarian code after the conversion of the Danes?

> post-catholicism west

You mean when the Jews began to infiltrate society and destroy what the Church had built?

>
He believes Blacks act differently because of "cultural differences", and that it can be easily fixed with logos.

He's right, to an extent.

Geez, is this your first day on Pol? We all know Blacks are biologically different and thus have a differently mentality.

He gives talks all over the world, like in Iran and Tanzania. He's not going to go all RACE WAR or anything

Name the nonanglos that drafted the constitutionand implemented the early united states government my dude. I'm giddy with anticipation. Also, do you not understand the function of jews? They were a mercenary literate middle class. That's why in poland, they were given lordships and roles as taxe collectors. They can't have that role in a protestant society, where everyone has the responsibility of learning to read to engage their religous texts.

No, but he doesn't need to pretend we're all biologically the same. That's where he gets it wrong. He also believes The Holocaust happened, so he's a bit blue pilled in areas. Otherwise, he's very knowledgeable and is one of the best Christian speakers I've come across. Steven L Anderson is probably another Christian speaker worth listening to, and he exposed The Holocaust, unlike Jones. But again, he's a bit cucked.

>Steven Anderson

NOT EVEN ANYWHERE NEAR THE SAME LEVEL

He's pleb-tier

Besides, the Holocaust is a historical question now so who really cares about it as a political issue?

I'm not making a contest out of the two. Anderson is one of the only pastors in America who exposes faggotry and the Jews. The difference is he's too biblical, and Jones is more philosophical. But both of them expose sodomites and Jews, so both views are welcomed. You should watch Anderson's, "Marching to Zion". Very good documentary.

America is more than just the constitution. There were plenty of non-anglos in the original colonies, including French, Irish, and Spanish. And are you arguing that Christianity had no influence over the Anglo-sphere by the time the constitution was drafted?

> They can't have that role in a protestant society

Then why did the Rothschild's gain the strongest hold in Protestant countries?

You know, with you're aggressive denial that a british population on north america created a government and culture for itself, along with your defense of miscegenation, I think you have to be some variety of nonwhite. There is no possible way that you can interpret Catholics as the driving demographic or intellectual force in british north america, when said colony is nearly 80% anglo-Scottish.

>with you're aggressive denial that a british population on north america created a government and culture for itself,

I never said that. I said there were significant Catholic influences in America, which historically there were. You can't act like Anglo-Saxon oral culture somehow magicall created America 1200 years after it was modified by Christianity.

>along with your defense of miscegenation,

I only said I was in flavor of using non-essential whites to raise the IQ of otgher races while keeping them from interacting with any large white populations, which historically has been the colonization strategy.

>There is no possible way that you can interpret Catholics as the driving demographic or intellectual force in british north america

Good thing that wasn't my argument then, you dumb faggot. I said Catholicism was the driving force behind the ascent of the west, and you kept changing the argument.

I do not idolize intellectuals. I admire mystical artists.

Alan Moore, Alejandro Jodorowsky, and Boyd Rice. A personal Triumvirate.

Praise Kek.

Yeah I'll get right on that

>A bunch of jews and drug-users