WEE WUZ ENGINEERS

SHIEEEEET WITE BOY YO GON STEAL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9OYCC4h6Mw
youtu.be/jk3xBhqcjqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are actually really useful vehicles for the noggers, I saw a documentary on it

How fast does it go?

Did the documentary day when they got the wheel?

Soon

Peak of nogger tech
youtube.com/watch?v=R9OYCC4h6Mw

As fast as you push it

Guy hacks it from a piece of wood with a machete, of course the concept of the wheel and the engineering for attaching two wheels to a frame were copied from a broken motorcycle that he found in a mountain of garbage that a cargo ship dumped nearby

It took a fuckin lot of time to dindus to make a vehicle. And it's in part thanks to what they watch about western nations

BTW you seem to despise nignogs, are there too many of them in Norway?

jesus christ man.
Has nobody told that man about pneumatic tires?

I think we have way too many dindus but we thankfully don't have the same numbers as Germany and Sweden. Still, we can't take care of our elders, therefore 1 dindu is too much.

This

They just copied the concept. It's impressive considering they are blacks though

Wait, they finally invented the wheel?

They are evolving.

Wait until he parks that thing outside his mud hut over night. Better lock it up to his stick wall

Maybe soon they'll start inventing wooden WMDs.

they themselves are a WMD

a wooden nuke niggah

KANGZ

this is a photo from ancient egypt showing how whitey stole motorcycle designs from kangz

Russia nor Russians hacked the election. The Russian Federation and all of its citizens strongly condemn and are ideologically opposed to any notion of interfering in foreign elections. The Russian Federation holds democracy and the democratic process in the highest regard, and finds the charge that the Russian Federation interfered in the 2016 United States election both outrageous and offensive.

The hell is going on here?

Whole world has gone crazy. Number of nigs in Norway will probably increase. KEK, prepare yourself to see a lot of dindu/norwegian girl couples. When that happens don't let it affect you

Yea, muthafucka

WE WUZ BIKES N SHIT MAN
THE WHITY STOLE IT FROM US SO NOW WE STEAL IT FROM THEM

Poverty from things outside of your control is so depressing; isn't it.

I think hating on this type of shit is dumb, I find it pretty impressive.

Like when some of those tribes build fucking towns in 30-50foot tall trees, or blowdarting monkeys with pin point accuracy.

youtu.be/jk3xBhqcjqY

We wuz Edison!

niggers

Cant tell if that's similar to the choking game orf or if it's a wedding or some shit.

The ice bucket challenge when your continent is out of ice?

So, they only just invented the wheel just now?

Neat.

Necklacing?

...are those rocks wedged into the wheels?

Wouldn't a wagon make a lot more sense?

Im just breakin ballz

These look like big strong hands...

Thieving niggers

Looks like some nigger stole a prop off The Flintstones set

You find blow darts impressive. Are you aware we are getting close to colonizing another planet?

actually there are some smart niggers in Africa, they differ considerably from burger kingdom or europe niggers.

Jesus H christ niggers are fucking retarded

it is expressive in the same way a skateboarding dog is.

impressive**

This reminds me of that one time nasa launched some satellite and google made a doodle with a bunch of colored men and women; but most, if not all of the main team in real life pictures were white men

some people here are kinda
WE WUZ IN SPACE N SHIEET
what the fuck would people do without all the shit OTHERS make for them?
yeah, laugh at a fucking niggers who made wood vehicles. Some people couldn´t even figure out how to do that.
We must focus on this: they are in misery and build this, obviously they cant make a fucking round wheel, can we make a round wheel? we buy it.
I don´t care much about niggers, i found it nice, they don´t have fucking industry, it´s a fucking achievement.
When the fuck an american nor european nigger would do something as clever as this?
Even the whitetrash can´t do this kind of shit.

Now that they have the wheel, they will invent automobiles sometime in the next 10,000 years

>supporting greenskin actions
Filthy heretic.

69 nigometers per nig

Imagine how fast he'd go if someone tied a piece of chicken to a stick and glued it to the handle.

That master class hammering job at 0:52.

that is actually pretty fucking resourceful and fun looking

They are so wise

Could he have at least not made it more streamlined, maybe lighter or actually functional? This is the kind of shit I made as a child with scrap lumber and wood off-cuts.

This reminds me of the cargo cults.

"Stop holding your breath"
> OH..
> YEAH... SHHHHHEEEEEEEEEIIIITT

I guess they want it to be fairly substantial so they can haul heavy stuff on it. But you're right. The design could be a lot better with even a basic understanding of woodworking and geometry.

chu got asthma GUURRRRLLLLL.

WE WUZ FLINTSTONES

With the quality wood that grows in those regions, they don't need thick logs for a scooter frame to carry a large amount of weight.

Care to link?

>Black guy makes bike
>Steals it

That dude can breakdance

>be nig
>concept of a wagon eludes you for centuries
>finally work up the gumption to make the wheel one day
>it's a fucking rail

The patent of those Flintstone bikes expired like 100.000 years ago.

>Yabba dabba dindu

Oh lord my sides

the main thing they were using it for was like a fast wagon, they balance a lot of heavy stuff on it but it can go faster than a wagon and it's much easier to maneuver, it takes stupid amounts of effort to use but still less effort than carrying a giant pot full of coconuts on top of your head

sorry, it was on NHK TV broadcast I think, didn't see it online

Was thinking the same, there's a vid somewhere of an African built helicopter, doesn't actually fly or anything, but the blades spin, at least his bike sorta works I guess.

hereIt says that the newer models even are able to haul up to half a ton of weight. If that is true i dont know but at least it is used for the transport of food and coal, etc.

I almost spit out my drink at that part