Should it be a criminal offense to criticize, denigrate, slander...

Should it be a criminal offense to criticize, denigrate, slander, or libel the office of the President of the United States of America?

of course not
only the retarded criminal stepchildren of the eternal anglo would think such a thing

it should be a criminal offense to niggerate the office of the president of the United States

No fucking way.

You must be a communist!

No, but since Trump gets triggered over whatever Tv sketch or celebrity fag says about him, he'll prolly try to instill like law like that.

shut up slant eyed yellow bastard

go back to China cunt

I work with a bunch of Koreans
They all hate Nips with a passion
Why?

probably still mad about the mountain of ears

what did you do?

made a mountain of ears

nice we won but remember that if the tables where turned we wouldn't want that either.

this is our 1 chance to show that the right is better and if you retards start becomming like the sjws this was all for nothng.

Criminal offense? No.

But any true American knows that while you might not like who is president, they are STILL your president, and to say otherwise makes you look and sound stupid.

You're right, for the past 8 years the rightwing conservative branch of American politics has set a high standard for critical discourse that the left must now step up to match

Its that old fashioned southern gentility that I just dont think the SJWs will ever understand

Where did I specify liberal vs. conservative?

I said true Americans, not slack jawed yokels.

who do you think voted for the donny

Yes. Until the day Trump dies in office of natural causes 20 years from now.

The reason you're not getting a lot of responses from Americans is that most of us still recognize the freedom of speech as a sacred thing that must be protected in order to stomp out tyranny when our ideas are in the minority.

Anyone that thinks differently is a shallow thinker and should be purged from the gene pool.

the sjws became like that because they think we already are that way ourselves, they think they're fighting fascism, so they became fascists

look at antifa faggots all they do is be violent towards people, how is the irony so lost on them?

considering that, we dont have anything to loose with these people by actually becoming fascists, do we?

People who were pissed off at being marginalized

>implying only white people voted for trump

>still recognize the freedom of speech as a sacred thing that must be protected in order to stomp out tyranny when our ideas are in the minority.

And yet you're hysterical about some actress at bogus award

And Trump is on record wanting to change the law to allow him to sue Newspapers that criticise him
As well as wanting to ban flag burning

No.

t. Trump voter

Ban those who insult Trump.

She's just as fair game for criticism as Trump. There's no logical leap here PrisonIsland-san.

Nope.

If you can't handle the bantz, get out of the hot seat.

>As well as wanting to ban flag burning

Which he should.

The only people who do it are edgy fags who LITERALLY hate this country.

It doesn't mean anything when trash burns the flag that supports them, it's just disrespectful to the country.

And so they voted for someone who favors the policies that have margionalized them and seeks to accelerate those policies

What the USA is dealing with is some 35+ years of Neo-Liberal Economic Reforms cutting back social services, cutting back healthcare, education, OSHA, and leaving wages to stagnate and real wealth to evaporate while mountains of wealth has accumulated among the top most fraction of 1%
And the people left worst of by these policies have been convinced to support these policies and the politicians responsible for them through an enormous propaganda campaign blaming their problems on minorities, convincing them the policies represent freedom, and distracting them with religious fundamentalism

That's what liberals don't get, you don't need a law for everything you disagree with. The office should be respected even if you don't respect the man. That being said you still have a right to question and criticize the decisions made by the man holding the office.

I think it should be legal user, I just think the flag should be full of poisonous metals that kill people that inhale the fumes. Make them really work for it.

It's called freeedom of speech you upside down reverse swirling wannabe mammal.

no of course not. disccusion is the higeat form of demorcaory.
the only point discussable is libel, in the limited sense if you say something false, say a lie, that is danougiuos

What are you, a leaf?

We have free speech here in America.

Yes, but that nigger Obama doesn't agree

John Adams made it illegal once and we all agreed afterward that it was horse shit. The penalties were outrageous and it just made everyone hate him more.

A distant Tyrant is not a tyrant at all. Let people bitch freely and do as they will as long as they acknowledge your rule to your face and you're set.

I think a better question would be should we ban all kangaroo niggers from posting here.

It's just bantz, fairy penguin. Take it easy.

No, we just kill all the leftists and then we can have a good society and still have those things

Thode digits don't lie.

kek

>During Hideyoshi's ultimately unsuccessful campaign to seize the Korean Peninsula in 1597 on his way to conquering Ming China , he ordered the entire populace of certain regions to be slain and their heads shipped back to Japan as evidence.

The sheer number of bodies meant that to save space the soldiers simply sliced off noses and packed them in brine. While likely an exaggeration, some 38,000 are said to have been interred at the Mimizuka site, which Hideyoshi ordered built in an apparent act of contrition, although possibly also as a tacit warning to other nations not to challenge Japanese military might.

>Should it be a criminal offense to criticize
no

>denigrate
no (this is kinda redundant btw)

>slander
yes, but this should be true for all people

>or libel the office of the President of the United States of America?
yes, but this should be true for all people

You people truly are pathetic.

Trump and his cult of monkeys are liberals to the core.

Kys faggot

You're no different than the SJWs screeching about their safe spaces.

You belong in the same furnace.

No, it's an act worth of commendation.

Fucking bootlickers.

It should be a felony to.
It's practically treason.
I love you.

No, retard.

>mfw Australoid whines about a fellow Ching, and not saying a word about how niggers are rioting against the US president.

Slander or libel should be illegal for all people.

Although only by the weakest implementation of the law; The slander or libel must be believable by an average person, must be malicious in intent, must be false (redundant but whatever), must not be a belief that the person making the statements could reasonable believe to be true, must be publicly communicated.

After you. I insist.

Kek

Aww, he's triggered.

Isn't it adorable?

That same could be said for you..

No, not at all.

I'm not the beta orbiter who wants the government to protect my feelings from mean people saying things about my big bad alpha.

Is this bait? I can't tell since it's not based on reality.

It is amazing how easily Trump is manipulated by Hollywood celebrities.

Reality? We have a bunch of monkey fuck trump supporters in this thread calling for laws against criticizing trump, generally acting like the brain dead liberals they actually are.

Apparently you're too stupid to realize that you're being ridiculed, which given the average intelligence of your usual trumptard isn't particularly surprising.

Was it worth it. Do you sleep on the ears at night

Learn 2 History

pretty sure slander and libel are already somewhat illegal.

ultimate answer is: No.

But, my god are the comment section on every post the president elect's twitter incredibly rude, distasteful and down right just nasty. The worse part is isn't even funny criticism. they're usually just shit like "die racist pig" -- even to posts about his family... A twitter post wishing his son eric a happy birthday just had "fuck your son."

Get into the sea, you stupid ocker cunt.

Of course not
And It's his right to say shit back to you if he wants.

You have one Australian shitposter suggesting that. Are you really that stupid to believe that's how the majority of Trump supporters feel? Hell, we have enjoyed shit talking Bush and Obama for the last 16 years and we will criticize President Trump should the day come where it's deserving but he isn't even in office yet ya faggot.

this, should always be legal to criticize the president, that's kind of the point of the constitution, in the old world criticizing the king meant death, and we didn't want that here

but man, the left fell off there high horse they had about how republicans treated Obama, and they fell off that pony hard. you would think after all this time acting above the right, they would take a little longer to become exactly what they claim to hate

You monkeys truly are pathetic.

You make the left's SJWs look almost self-aware.

I'm actually kind of worried he'll try to pull that shit off. He gets so buttflustered over people having negative opinions of him.

Keep babbling lefty.

/thread

>Do you sleep on the ears at night

sadly in the intervening 4 centuries most of the ears have been lost to the depredations of puppers looking for something to chew on

I hear the Koreans are still mad at the puppers too

Anglos really are the worst.
I wonder what they are going here

no numbnuts we have to be able to call anyone out
on their bullshit

Nah but it should be criminal not to look at DEEZE NUTS

Japanese women suck. Why does it seem like its hard to get pussy in nipland

Slander and libel should be strictly illegal but criticization is necessary. A society without criticization is a breeding grounds for tyranny. Our civilization up to about 20 years ago was not built on that logic.. That logic comes from the niggers.

I think there should be a constitutional law regarding Australian shitposting

it is conceivable that, however improbable it may seem, there is possibly a minuscule chance that, perhaps, your game may not be adequate.

when it's one we like: yes
when it's one we don't: no

>Should it be a criminal offense to criticize, denigrate, slander, or libel the office of the President of the United States of America?
Whether it should or shouldn't is irrelevant, the key thing is that it will be, burgers wanted a dictator & so they got one.