Now, I know the majority of you weren't born while he was still President

Now, I know the majority of you weren't born while he was still President,
But what is Sup Forumss opinion of George W Bush?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A
youtube.com/watch?v=TFPOstgw3rk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxNprnas7i8
indybay.org/newsitems/2003/02/06/15709461.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was an hero

Tell me what study this is for, first.

Thanks Leaf.

just another neocon. although i would much prefer him over obama. george bush didnt really change the status quo of society. obama introduced PC and sjws.

Hello NSA

A puppet for international corporations

Shadow Government puppet. On a personal level he seems pretty chill actually.

Cheney and Rumsfeld are much worse.

He was right about terror, he was right about liberals, he was right about saddam - but was wrong to remove him from power. Just think how horrible a situation we'd be in with Gore or Kerry having been the leader.

He pushed post 9/11 security in the country. So I think he actually had a pretty large affect on society.

>He was an hero
youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A
and you is an leaf.

I was alive, and I'm texan
He's a genuine, decent man who was in way over his head.

>being this new

jesus man I thought they were just joking when they said this board was full of newfags.

pc has been around since the 80s, well before you were born or Dubya was president

conservatives thinking Obama created SJWs and PC people is just as bad logic as liberals thinking Trump creates violence.

>in way over his head.
youtube.com/watch?v=TFPOstgw3rk

> (You)
>>being this new

being this is old

There was no direct input needed from him to circumvent the attacks because Chaney was on the watch and directly ordered the intercept of the 4th plane in Pennsylvania - though the damage was already done and the passengers crashed it. Funny that you seemed so pleased by americans dying though.

Luciferian Bohemian Grove Traitor.

Pulled off the biggest mass ritual in history with 9/11

I was born in 1975 faggot...

>Funny that you seemed so pleased by americans dying though.

Bait much?
Try harder next time desu.

His daddy and his family are associated with a crime syndicate that also have relations with Saudi Arabians also I might add that he took 900 vacation days while he was in office

you don't have to hide it user, we know you lefties hate america deep down.

so youre saying a majority of posters here or 8 years old?

Fuck the entire Bush family and fuck black people

>not knowing Saudi Arabia is an american ally
>implying pres. bush was on vacation when at ranch.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxNprnas7i8

Everyone wishes they had 1/10th his fucking reflexes.

i doubt it, but to say most here weren't old enough to remember him wouldn't be a stretch.

Born in 98, grew up with this faggot.

Worst President in US history - yes, worse than Pierce and Buchanan.

Bush is no

I'm almost 28. I remember him very well.

He should have privatized social security.

His tax cuts were great.

>Sup Forumss opinion of George W Bush?

scumbag grandson of Aleister Crowley

Major fuckup embarassment of a leader. Just because I hate libshits and Obama doesn't mean this neocon cuck was any better.

literal retard

This...

>he actually had a pretty large affect on society.

because of him niggers grope your grandmother when she flies to visit you

Pro-welfare, pro-war, pro-illegal cuckservative who sold us out to China and Mexico.

Gore would have caused oil prices to go up and the internet would be shit. Didn't gore want to regulate the internet a lot?

Bush himself seemed like a decent guy that was used as a puppet by the psychopaths that surrounded him.

another globalist faggot

Neo-confederates are the cancer killing the GOP. No one likes you people. Just all roll over and die already, not like you traitors like America anyways.

You mean middle school essay?

By far the stupidest Pres we have EVER had.
This guy couldn't string two sentences together.
He went into the Air National Guard so he didn't have to go to Vietnam, and washed out for drinking. Loser.
I'm old enough to know.

Nationalism is being promoted to divide us, don't fall for that shit (((Bannon))) spews from his mouth.

>Most people on Sup Forums are 7

Fuck off pizzaman.

I have a lot of respect for him, the PEPFAR program helped make AIDS drugs widely available, especially to pregnant woman, so they could give birth to there children without passing on the virus. George W literally spearheaded a program that saved millions of lives

I was a newfag when his daddy Was the prez

>seemed like a decent guy

sorry but I can't consider a man who fellates another man decent

>confederates
?

Retarded neocon puppet

Him and sr bush , two words, military tribunals.

>George W literally spearheaded a program that saved millions of lives

let me explain this which I consider Bush W's greatest failure, he gives billions to nigger aids in Africa, and fails to charge niggers here a lot for aids meds, he gives them free aids meds here also? he could have gotten rid of the aids and associated niggers in one pen stroke but instead muh pharma buddies gotta makes duh millions

fucking worthless faggot traitor to the white race, no wonder since he privately wishes he could wear a turban

Bush was the village idiot (may he suffer gonorrhea & rot in hell) but I would have had him for another 8 years over Obama even though Bush would of done the same by rescuing the banks and taking credit for saving the economy.

yeah but you can't deny his speeches were damn funny
"Rarely is the question asked- is our children learning?"
"...great and growing nation of more than 300 people."
"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."
"I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure."

I liked him a lot. All the good things he did the media just ignored so they could continue on about the war in Iraq, forgetting that even Democrats supported it at the time. The only things he did that I disagreed with was the war and No Child Left Behind, other than that he was a great president.

>George W literally spearheaded a program that saved millions of nigger lives

STAHP. I can only have Bush so much...

He was ok but I like Jeb! more

Why would you ever make such an assumption user...I was born while Nixon was in office, I watched the first Apollo moon landing (on a black and white tv even)...
I'm sure theres folks here even older than I...

Whoa have a little compassion guys, it wasn't racially motivated, he helped a lot of decent people

>9/11
>Iraq War

I hope he's charged for war crimes before I die

>he helped a lot of decent people

he was a major corporate sell out, who could have exported all the niggers if he was going to spend that much, basically another scumbag faggot thief with his hand in your pocket fondling your balls roughly

Screwed up on Iraq, but destroyed the terrorism networks in US through effective enhanced interrogation of KSM. More good than bad.

He did a heckuva job.

The white Obama.

I was underage for most of his presidency and wasn't really in to politics back then but was slowly being indoctrinated with leftist ideas.

I thought "lol he stupid bcuz ppl on tv say so lololol" at the time. I now see him as a puppet for the steady status quo during his presidency, and an easy scapegoat post-presidency. He seems like a fun guy to hang around with though.

8/10 would have beer and paint with

He's no different than any other neocon, blood-drinking, cult member.

I don't like the skull and bones shit. I also didn't like this shit. I haven't researched this but from what I've seen in passing, both Bush's may have been cucked.

Homosexual Prostitution Inquiry Ensnares VIPs with Reagan Bush 1989 June 29th

indybay.org/newsitems/2003/02/06/15709461.php

I thought we judge politicians on their actions, not some hypothetical beer/paint session.

Research Franklin Cover Up...then kiss your innocence good bye...

Many people think he caused the 2008 crash, but that's false

Texan here. Eat shit and die you bootlicking son of a bitch.

>Tasked to keep the country safe
>World's worst terrorist attack happens under his watch
>Militarily was supposed to assassinate a single man in the mountains of a governmentless country
>Never did
>Starts domestic spying programs and curtails constitution
>Was advised not to go into Iraq
>Does it anyways, starts to lose it
>Decides to try and profit off it, prolongs it for almost a decade
>One of the biggest hurricanes strikes the country
>Does nothing about it until after the citizens tell him to.
>Privatizes the rescue efforts
>Takes years to recover
>Tasked with keeping the economy running smoothly
>Sells off domestic jobs to the Chinese, Indians, and imports Mexicans
>People start losing money
>Decides to let companies go wild
>Market crashes, worst crash since 1929
>So bad, a black liberal was elected to take over

Trump is a guy who always wins

Bush is the opposite of Trump. Thank God we didn't get Jeb.