/JEB/ GENERAL

post your Jebs, 2024 is coming up
>Jeb.com
>Guac.com
>VivaJeb.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you calm down. I literally said the day after the election that breaking down and rebuilding the DNC is the next order of business.

He fights for GUAC

Jeb fan here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think Jeb heads aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think Jeb heads are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy old cuck with a Jeb! sign or inflatable Jeb! balloons I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter Trumpster with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that Drumpfkins are not formidable. I grew up surrounded by Trump types before they became the Trump types. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Jeb heads are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. Trump will run again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

>no one on Sup Forums supports me anymore

Fuck jeb and fuck black people

nobody gives a shit about this neocon warmongering retard

fuck off shit head

I sense a Jeb surge coming...

He was too damn soft for this job... The fucker would have failed in literally every debate with Hillary because he's been told to always follow the rules.

SLOW AND STEADY

JEB! SURRRGGGGEEE

>when one of your turtles ignores you

people didnt understand 2024 was always the goal

POWER OVERLOAD IMMINENT

HE'S OVER 900!

>he's over 900
>900

You need to leave.

I think it might be part of the joke, being that he is low energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60