>comparing 8 years in office to a man who hasn't even been sworn in yet
Are liberals actually this fucking stupid

>ripping apart full time jobs to create 3 part time jobs
>successful

The lower classes hate Obama.

>leaf
saged

drumpfkins literally are standing in the shadow of a giant

How many jobs had Obama created before he was sworn in as president?

>14% real unemployment

he's not even in power yet

and its great to start at the bottom of a recession because its going to go up no matter what really and you get all the credit

>What is context
Keep your sperg rage on the other side of the border you maple syrup canuck faggot

How's that swamp draining coming along? you gullible tards

>15 million

The number keeps going up. It's basically muh 6 gorillian.

hes not even president and hes been influencing multinationals since november. in six months the talking points will shift to something completely unrelated to governing, trade, or the overall wellbeing of the country.
this shit is exactly why people are done with MSM and pushing back against the passive leftwing slide.

>Remember the 15 gorillian jobs, goy

It's going great
Wall Street=/=Swamp, you fucking tard

the number keeps going up because Obama's term isn't over yet you retard

>he has created 5 million in the last two days

CNN's number on Friday was 10.9 million

MSN's a week ago was 8.7 million

You are the retard.

>Source: my ass

autistic NEET virgin

Wew lad 15 million part time jobs where Americans are forced to work 3 part time jobs and no benefits

>everyone knows he only created part-time job, government jobs and count laid off, then rehired workers as a "new job."

>nearly 100 million not participating in the workforce.

>bought Government Motors with taxpayer revenue, they should not even be in existence.

*fence

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-admits-mexican-wall-9253208

The economy created those jobs, if anything he hinder job creation except for government jobs, which are usually terrible at providing a service that the free market can do much better

obama literally changed how the united states measures unemployment. not only that he gave out trillions in loans(which is okay) and trillions in straight up money to inject into the economy for literally fucking nothing just so the rich could keep taking a shit.

Then he created millions of fake bullshit unproductive jobs that aren't even full time just so he could say they're employed and then gave out billions in food stamps because surprise surprise working 5 to 20 hours in minimum wage isn't enough to cover the cost of living.

BUT HEY THEY'RE EMPLOYED, 19+ TRILLION IN DEBT, BUT HEY, only 5% unemployment.

420 weed lmao XDDD

>most of which are part time
>4.6% (((unemployment))) not including people who stopped looking for work cause there wasn't any

>understanding presidential economics this poorly

>general motors repaid the government all its bailout money with interest

really activated my almonds
are all trump supporters this retarded?

>le participation force statistic meme

I hate this meme
You retards forget that retired, old fucks, teens, and disabled will OBVIOUSLY not be participating in the workforce: Hence why it's high

this is why everyone on the internet knows Sup Forums is full of retards

>Trump hasn't even gotten into office and saves over a thousand jobs just with tweets.
>Obongo has been in office 8 fucking years and pretending those aren't lies (changing the definition of "unemployed"), that's ALL he's done
>saves these big companies by crippling the U.S.' economy with bailouts and 'stimulous packages' n sheeit
I don't get the point of this image, other than to showcase the desperation of the left.

>Get layed off from full time job
>have to take 2 part time jobs

100% job growth according to king nigger.

Comparing an 8 year term to someone who hasn't taken office is a bit ridiculous
How many jobs had obama created in 08?

A

>not even in office already creating jobs
>idiots still complain

>kingnigger has the luck to reign during the creation of an economic bubble and thus by default looks good on the papers
>idiots praise him besides:
>starting more wars than any other president
>spying on its own people, and other countries enemies and allies alike
>has about 30% civillian killrate through dronestrikes
>killed a US citizen on US soil without trial or proper judgment
>created obamacare which made the cost of healthinsurance skyrocket due to getting rid of competition
>wasted 65k of taxpayers money for either childsexslaves, drugs, or fast food (all of this should get him into jail instantly)
>overthrew libya and is now trying to do the same with syria for the sake of the petrodollar
>funding isis and dozens of other "moderate rebells" which led to destabilization of the middle east creating even more of those rebells and terrorist your beloved muslims suffer under

fuck off already. you make us sane lefties look like retards

>t.turkroach

Trump didn't save any of those jobs, they were already coming back because Obama saved the economy

Trump can take credit for shit he didn't do tho, it's funny, it reminds me of how a kid takes something from daddy to his 1st grade show and tell

it's so cute!

Yes

White nationalists are traitors to the human species.

The GOP by the 2020's shall be thrown into the trash heap of history

And the new era shall begin.

But it will involve the blood of traitors, lots of them.

And maybe the neo-confederate stench of the GOP can be cleansed once and for all.

Fuck Obama and fuck black people

WORKFORCE PARTICIPATION AT AN ALL TIME LOW.

Do you know what the labor force participation rate is? People that have given up (its 100 million) aren't counted in the unemployment rate

Sage all leaf posts

>Libtard actually understands how presidential economics work
OwO what's this

Canadians are so pathetic

If you listened to the roach you'd know that literally every one of those people is unable to work. No one who can work is unemployed. We're living in a utopia under Obama and we just don't know it.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/04/news/economy/jobs-under-obama/

Faggot child rapping roach

Labour participation fell like a rock you idiot.

There are fewer jobs per capita now than there were in 2009.

SAGE AND HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS
>SAGE AND HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS
SAGE AND HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS
>SAGE AND HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS

Woops wrong one

Christ, are you a leaf with a proxy? Even roaches aren't this stupid.

Someone say gay?

Shoo roach! Shoo!

we arent all as dumb as (((they))) try to make us. many just never got into contact with actual opposition aside from the mediamemes and thus think rightwinger are all just a bunch of racist rednecks. to be honest i once beliefed this too, but i came to see that you just want a peacefull world like we do too, and essentially we arent enemies and should work together. one side hating the other is just once more divide and conquer.
see it this way: if everyone is rightwing and thinks the same there will never be a real, indepth discussion about something, which would lead to the finding of new solutions to solve certain problems, bring a deeper insight. another point of view. more ideas. all you alone without discussion wouldnt have thought off. furthermore i believe no matter which extreme you go it will end in chaos, and that the let and right should balance each other out.

also i like to discuss, and i cant discuss when everyone agrees with me, so this is kinda the perfect place. but a few months here and the lefties shills invide trying to infiltrate this board and ruin my fun here. fuck those intolerant assholes not able to endure reading/listening another oppinion than they have. i wish they would lock themselves into their safespace and would never come out until they starved to death

Delet this

Truly a dark day when the Americans are shitposting like the leafs.

keep doing what you're doing leftypol

more like 15 million libyan and syrian refugees created desu famalamasaurus

The taxpayers were out nearly $11billion dollars because Government Motors did not pay back all of the bailout loans. And quite frankly...King Nigger didn't want them to pay it all back so he could lean on them as a means of government controlling the company, you shit for brains.

I hope some of those are english teachers

Then Obama will what?

Holy shit, your head must hurt from your stupidity!...The corporate tax rate is about to get lowered under Trump, THAT is why are they are returning.

Let's hear your infinite wisdom on how Barry got those businesses to come back, what exactly did he do to "save the economy" and get companies to start moving back here. You don't know what you're talking about and you're embarressing yourself.

Thats a funny pic OP. Especially since last I checked Trump was running against Hillary not Obama

also
>can't count how many more jobs would have been created if it wasn't for over-regulations and shit government policies
also
>jobs created without obama being directly or indirectly involved
>jobs saved/creaded explicitly because of trump's tweet

This flag offends libshits.

Obongo forces people to work 50% instead of 100% jobs. Obongo claims to have made more jobs for more people.

this week unemployment went up and MSM said it was a GOOD thing because it showed more people coming back into the labor market!!!! lmao fuck these people so hard.

>then

The surefire sign of a total mong

>head
oh my god your grammar is atrocious!

are all trump supporters this retarded?

With Obama bringing in foreigners, there was a net loss in jobs to Americas, you fuckin' idiot.

>You don't know what you're talking about and you're embarressing yourself

That's real rich coming from some faggot who thinks that moving your HQ back to the US to take advantage of a low tax rate is going to do fuck all for employment.

Anything coming back to the US will be highly automated and staffed to an absolute minimum.

>2 months of being president-ELECT
>8 years of being president
gee i sure wonder why obama did so much more than trump

>saved GM

why is it good to prop up failed companies at the expense of taxpayers? if GM made good products they wouldnt need a bail out.

>Let's compare someone who has been president for 8 whole years with someone that isn't in office yet.

What kind of retarded logic is this?

>Stupid ChinkLeaf actually believes Obama reduced employment and created millions of jobs

They really are bringing the worst of China into Canada these days, aren't they, Chang?

out of curiosity, do you have a chart controlling for students?

Low paying jobs to be filled by illegal immigrants?

>#thanksobama

What the fuck is "black inequality" in quantitative terms?

>saved GM

who now say they will make cars in mexico and not bring jobs back here no matter what trump says. Lol fuck them

FDR created tons of jobs, he expanded the government by an entire alphabet soup of agencies. His economic wreckage of corruption is showing it's ugly head today.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

sage

fuck off

>Comparing the accomplishments of someone who's had eight years in office to someone who isn't even in office yet
factcheck.org/2016/12/obamas-record-on-manufacturing-jobs/
I thought we got rid of the shills.

Comon guys - respect my twitter !!!!

Only I can MAGA - me!me!me!meme

-talk is cheap - why promise so much !! ??

Trump was personally responsible for getting those jobs. Can you name anything that Obama had personally done to create jobs? That's an actual question btw. I'm not saying he hasn't didn't do anything that lead to job growth in I'm just curious if anyone can point to specific thing he's done rather than over simplifying it by saying that he was responsible because he happened to be president when they were created.

>>Obama
Killed Gaddafi :Bad idea
Pulled troops out of Iraq :Bad idea
Funded Syrian "Rebels" Al-nusra :Bad idea
Trying to Kill President Al-Assad :Bad idea

The gap between blacks and whites income wise.

Fucking this.

Islam must die.

From one cartoonist to the other. At least Dilbert gets it:

blog.dilbert.com/post/153905823756/the-new-ceos-first-moves-and-trump

One, he's not even president, yet.
Two, this is a dumb cartoon.

Really makes you think. How he isn't even in office yet.

THE 8 YEAR DEBT CYCLE, COULD ACTUALLY BE BROKEN IF HE CONS CEO'S INTO THE NEW TAX SCHEME..

THIS COUNTRY COULD ACTUALLY BECOME SHORT ON TALLENT..

NON ECON FAGS BTFO

i'd rather have 1000 jobs saved with little to no tax money than an entire fucking company bailed out. fucking leaf faggot

DEAR CTF

SOME OF THE WEALTHIEST PEOPLE RUNNING SHIT..

GAVE UP THEIR POWER TRIP OVER HOW MANY PEOPLE..

TO MAKE HOW MUCH MORE..

OH WAIT, PAY CUT.

NON ECON FAGS BTFO...

FED... AUDIT BILL..

#ROTHCHILDS BTFO

FUCKING TREND THIS.. THEY KILL TRUMP.. LITERALLY THEY GET TARED AND FEATHERD IN THE STREETS..

THIS TIME LINE IS RETARDED. I MUST BE IN A COMA IN A HOSPITAL BED FROM OD ON DANK MEMES IN 2016