Spics defend white boy from feral blacks

Massive chimpout at Chicago Prison after white boy is attacked by a pack of niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=fOy_UVveteY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVE2Nea5QZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russians hacked the prison system.

look at those nogs running fucking kek

Spics are white

That's the joke right?

I have heard that their is some sort of alliance in prison between whites and spics. The nigger is truly a disgusting creature.

If doubles kek confirms spics are white

where are the fucking guards?

loooooooooooooooooooool, yeah niggers are a bunch of pussys

Why do they move like a school of timid fish?
Why don't they help when one of their own is getting beaten up?
Why are they always taking sneaky pot-shots?
(rhetorical questions)

Hilarious, literally the only time any one of them swings is when it's a cheap shot.

Watching and laughing

Spics are often pretty cool.

I have no experience with Mexicans, but loads of Caribbean spics hate blacks. It's ingrained into the culture.

Just goes to show no one can stand niggers

Many of them are, yes

>implying anyone in that block was white
Not going to find anything whiter than a Sanchez there.

hispanics are our greatest allies

Did the skinhead get shanked?

If I were a spic, I would ally with anyone to be able to defend myself against the niggers since they are obviously the majority. The enemies of my enemies are my allies and all that shit.

blacks confirmed absolute garbage

nah just sucker punched

They come in and start tasing beaners and blacks at the end.

Never mind he got shanked

They really need to install sleeping gas pumps in those prisons

confirmation was necessary?

>guy gets stabbed in the back at beggining

>runs off a bit

>starts chasing nigs around

>takes his shirt off and starts to take on fucking all of them

>they all run from a man who was stabbed in the liver and has blood running down his back

what the fuck

Tasing the niggers first is racist user

Holy shit. It's like a pack of 5 border collies herding 20 sheep. Guess that answers who's on who's side in the race war.

Brown dudes will herd off the black dudes while the white dudes recover from light but heavily effective attacks.

Hispanics still vote democrat (anti-white)

You should check out some of the writing by Anonymous Conservative about r/K selection.

Summary: Niggers are r selected like rabbits. White people are K selected, more like wolves. This video demonstrated that nicely

Not this one. And if the last election is any indication, we are getting there. We just have to have a mass deportation campaign in California.

Dang. Two of them got stabbed in the beginning in the stairs. Including the one herding the blacks.

Number 1 rule around blacks: NEVER RELAX

Jesus what a bunch of retards. Litterally have their backs turned to a bunch of niggers. What did they think would happen?

Yes the over representation of blacks in prison has led to nazis gangs and hispanic bands to become allies inside prisons, not because they like each other but because if they fought between them they wouldn't be able to hold ground agains the blacks.

Daily reminder that criminals think they're tough shit.

Nobody likes niggers. Even spics.

All spics hate niggers even Dominicans and they're niggers

HONORARY ARYAN

>Russians hacked the prison system.
Heh, they hacked the first post too obviously.

mexicans are pretty cool. i grew up in southern ca. Around them my whole life. had no problems with them at all. plus mexican girls are hot and mexican food is good.

t. Ramon Martinez

The dude with long hair and no shirt is the definition of alpha male.

90% of the inmates wanted nothing to do with that shit. They know it's all on camera and they don't want their good time being wiped out or their sentences increased for some shitty, half-assed, petty scrap. Those blacks who sucker punched people are definitely getting charges and convictions out of that, and thus more time locked away where they belong.

They should still fuck off to their own country. The truth is nobody likes niggers. Spics hate niggers, Asians hate niggers, middle easterners really hate niggers and whites hate niggers. Jews would hate niggers too if they weren't so easy to manipulate.
The niggers always like to pretend as though everybody is united against white people, in reality nobody likes them and would side with a white person over a black person any day of the week. The only spics and Asians you will see pretending to be with them are just the other races version of white libtard numales.

>Nobody likes niggers. Even spics.
Knew a guy from Mexico. Mexicans call Niggers "cockroaches".

Watch him take the big right hand at the end.

If you pay close attention you will notice that every nigger was running away from him. It's really fucking hilarious.

fucking this.

Have worked in a prison here in TX and I can tell you that from what I saw, beaners fucking HATE nigs and vice versa. Mostly gang related and territory between them on the outside. Spics always sided with whites when the fighting started.

desu he looks like an american indian. do spics have long hair?

nice thanks paco.

Seriously, check his stance. Fucking Tarzan motherfucker.

Does everyone on Sup Forums now believe spics are white cause there wasnt a single white guy in that video

The Wall just got one inch shorter. Congrats, Chico.

spics do control most jails in the US

>Not fighting for your women

Beta cuck detected.

Burritos are our greatest ally

Chicago's hispanics are very different from the ones closer to Mexico. The chill from the lake changes them. Still criminals but not the animals seen swinging cheap shots here.

>comments
HAHAHAHA every time.

This is true. I have a Dominican friend darker than some nogs and he absolutely hates niggers.

What did the guy grab from under the door when he went upstairs?

>white

It's like watching sheep herding.

youtube.com/watch?v=yVE2Nea5QZc
Another perspective

Shiv. He was going to take advantage of the chaos to kill that nigger that he approached after he grabbed it. The one that immediately slunk back into his herd for protection.

I'm a Spic and I'd defend my white friends from niggers.

Sadly I know you guys wouldn't do the same for me, but it's ok.

what said is basically correct, if you're in a block with mexican mafia members they'll side with whites over blacks because of their connections to the AB

It's good that you understand your place in the world.

>go back to asia!

Go back to the reserve?

I'd fight for you my brown hued friend. Provided of course you're here legally.

i did too when i was in jail i beat up two nignogs at once while my white buddy was gettign his ass beat... Fucks sakes man, why do whites suck at fighting for the most part.

But yeah nigs always crowd you and get in cheap shots, but one on one ive wrecked plenty

last pannel
>Go back across that sunken land bridge to china you fucking chinks.

He's the Alpha male of the group. Down to die for his honor.

that's not fair a master always protects his guard dog and vice versa. That does not mean the guard dog is equal to the master as long as this is understood things will function well

Did kek srsly just...

Kek has spoken

>white

That's clearly a cholo unless I'm missing something

No
He defended a fellow Hispanic

White children are a minority in the US

Statically speaking your probably speaking to someone with Spic or Nigger blood when you talk to an American

we are not niggers; thats haiti, we are mixed race circa 1492
>in the east coast niggers fear Dominicans

>that fucking sucker punch at 1:21

Nigs in prison:

Always try to jack ramen that belongs to others

Want to know if you can get him something from commissary "be cuz he ain't got nuthin on his books"

Throw fucking sjw bitchfits about what channel it's on in the tank

Never fucking shower

all i see is nigger boys and spic boys no white men. Whos the white man?

... latino skinhead cultural wave nao?!?!?!?

>Fucks sakes man, why do whites suck at fighting for the most part.

The races of this world are essentially different DnD builds.

I'm a Medi. mutt help

I'm sure if we met we could be good friends :)

Yes I am.

It's not that they suck, it's that most have never had to deal with conformation with nigs on the outside. The Aryan Brotherhood are vicious fighters in prison, but the average Joe white isn't.

I don't think we could, but it's not exactly bad to be an optimist.

>niggers completely crumble if encountered by an alpha male, regardless of race

I'd help you out amigo and I know a lot of other people who also would. Whites and Hispanics have a lot more in common together than either of us do with blacks.

fuuuuuck

cant argue with this anymore..

I love how all those negroes dance and shift away from one dude they could easily overwhelm together, hoping to get a free shot. It's metaphoric. This is why they don't have nice things in Africa.

looks like he actually gets tazed by an officer

Fellow Spic here, and I will always choose white over black.

Would you defend a racist white guy from a gang of spics that would accept you as their own?

wait... how do I know if he was actually white? spics can be light skinned

You can bet your sweet ass you will be running towards the hispanics in a yard fight faggot.

sounds gay

Btw, part of the reason for the delay in officers is that if you are going in with a weapon you have enough cert officers and at least one person with a camera.

Would you choose white over spic?