Your thoughts on Spencer?

Your thoughts on Spencer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rnRPhEwELo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked

also, he's okay. he's not a prophet by any means, but a good ally.

fuck those people within the movement trying to oust him, they're way out of line

Edgy irl memelord

this but also autistic

literally unrionically a kike puppet

a bad goy targeted by kikes

hated by 8polers who knows what reason

called shill by newfags that never heard of NPI

Controlled opposition shill like David Duke

Absolutely fabulous

t. newfag from The Zionald

too intelligent to be understood by the mouth breathing retards on this forum

youtube.com/watch?v=3rnRPhEwELo

Cringy kike

all the locals her in MT know he's a weaboo, they all view him as a manchild

Controlled opposition

Russia nor Russians hacked the election. The Russian Federation and all of its citizens strongly condemn and are ideologically opposed to any notion of interfering in foreign elections. The Russian Federation holds democracy and the democratic process in the highest regard, and finds the charge that the Russian Federation interfered in the 2016 United States election both outrageous and offensive.

t. Love not Hate kike

Who?

he is a chad

also he dated an asian and gets very upset when you bring that up.
also he lives on his parent's property meaning he never has left the care of his parents
also he hates ivanka so he can fuck off

>hates America
>thinks he's some kind of modern aristocrat

Enough for me to hate him.

I live 5 minutes from the faggot, what the fuck are you on about

>he is a chad

He isn't good looking, so no.

>ivanka
Why is Trump's daughter so popular in the US?
I mean she is just--- his daughter

Because she's hot and smart as fuck.

She's got that sexy confidence too

controlled opposition

because she's hot as fuck, is smart, appears to be a loving wife and mother and is very convincing at at least presenting herself as a good person.
which of course drives majority of the fat and ugly liberal women insane.

unfortunately she's jewish.

Russia pupet.

He is married to Dugin's translator to english, they don't even try to hide it.

Attention-seeking tard and shit speaker who only serves as a media boogeyman

Spencer is alright. What he says makes sense. Hard to say anything regarding any other motives he might have. It's true that whites need more vocal opposition. The fact that they've tried painting white nationalists as supremacists is telling. The last thing they want is whites to vote for their own self interest like a monolithic block ala blacks. He definitely can speak well and is pretty on point.

Spencer came out of the wood works to take credit for alt right right when Hillary went on her alt right hunt. He is educated at liberal strong holds. He is an overt white nationalist to act as a target for the left.

Hopefully we see more pro-white organizations with people like Spencer. Whites definitely need groups similar to what ADL/ACLU/NAACP and others do. Proactive approach spreading awareness and making discussions happen for the majority.

Literally has cancer growing on his face.

/ourguy/ desu

Kinda moderate but hey, he's actually in the public eye

Better looking than you

I guess even a billion dollars can't stop gravity

Is that the guy from Suits?

she's genuinely a good person. Those kind of people are rare in the public eye these days.

He should be Greg Johnson instead

She's a degenerate. Lots of plastic surgery and nepotism.

How is that relevant?

What good thing has she done? She is as predictable as they come, marrying into a powerful Jewish family was just a coincidence I guess.

I thought he was a weirdo when I first saw that clip where his little rally did the Roman salute or whatever.

A few months later I started researching him, watching his interviews and listening to his platform. I was surprised how rational his message was, and how much it resonated with me. Some of his bantz are funny as fuck too.

Pretty sure Richard Spencer converted me to white nationalism.

literally who?

pretty much this, they may be genuine in their beliefs, but they are useful idiots to the kikes.

Faggot haircut

Means he's got better genes
Good looks indicate superior genes

He's good - been doing this for a long time. White Nationalist.

She's a race traitor.

>Faggot

The closest thing that the Alt-Right (which isn't real) has to a leader. Been reading him since 2012ish.

whyd he cancel scalebound?

umm akshully being a fag is last the bastion of white identity

He may not be perfect, but I think he can do some good for the movement.

>inb4 controlled opposition
>inb4 he's a faggot
>inb4 he's a shill or kike

Sup Forums hate literally 99.9% of the speakers/youtubers that get poster here if they disagree in even the slightest way. So fuck those faggots if it were up to the shitheads on this board, there would be no movement because everyone is so paranoid the other is a kike.

FBI plant, "Richard Spencer" didn't exist before the Trump election, he's a crisis actor hired to make Donald look bad.

hes a controlled opposition shill kike faggot

and hes only harmed your cause so far

Deliberately set up by MSM as an easy strawman target. Alt-right was created by them as an easy target to justify their actions, this dude is a honeypot trap at best.

Just ignore him.

JUDAS GOAT

What does that even mean? I guess I'm too dumb to understand
Homosexuality is inherently White?

A good looking Sup Forumsack.

People here like to pretend they are different from Spencer but the truth is they aren't. He is pretty much Sup Forums in an atractive face.

Also, how is a "controlled opposition" when he constanstly attack media, Jews and even disagree with Trump who is controlled opposition? Seems like a retarded logic there

They're just mad that he's not afraid to criticize Trump, who deserves criticism.

Looks like a weird faggot

Can someone please enlighten me as to what he meant by this?

>its that same Argentinian whos been shilling for spencer in Trumpgen all week

he can't use his jew magic to make you white lad

Normie and

hes a Sup Forums cuckposter obviously

>how can fuckboi whytes even compete?

JIDF and CTR are the only ones who say hes a shill. Hes the only one pushing for a white identity that has made mainstream headway recently. So in short he gets my dick hard as ice

I'm not shilling for Spencer. I ask why people call him "controlled opposition".

Calling that only prove your lack of understanding on what "controlled opposition" means.

>trs astroturfing effort is going this poorly

kek your e-celeb trash will always be hated here, just like milo, the man-gorilla, and all the others before him

>election season:
>guys im total a nazi, vote Trump just like me because nazis love Trump, hail Trump!

>post-election season, not 2 months later:
>we must disavow our support for Trump! white nationalists cannot support someone who won't carpet bomb israel!

hes literally a textbook divide and conquer shill

everyone can see

retard idiot shilled hard by trs autists because he "looks nice" and "sticks it to the jew"

>"yes goy ridicule and refrain your support for every figurehead that promotes white interest, remember they all work for me!"

Fuck off I even said he wasn't perfect and has made some fuck up, but like I said the movement will never grow if you're constantly tearing down everyone over the smallest thing.

He meant fighting homosexuality is the last stand, not being homosexual. Christianity being the last remnant of traditional Western/white culture before it's completely eroded.

how ugly do you need to be to think this guy is handsome?
>pic related is the average spencer shill
o-oh...

>thinking Sup Forums wants or would ever accept a leader or figurehead

holy fucking shit

these newfaggotry levels are off the goddamn charts, just go back to trs and stop embarrassing yourself

Who?