Fuck Tucker Carlson

Guys, you need to understand something. I am a Trump voter. I want Trump to succeed. But if Trump gets haunted by any of the ghosts of the neocon movement, Trump will fail. Neocons are incompetent and cursed.

This guy right here, Tucker Carlson, was a poster-fuckboy twink for the Neocon movement. Go look at his past. If Tucker Carlson gets associated with the new Republican movement, it will FAIL terribly.

Care to elaborate? I don't even think he's an interventionist.

>Guys, you need to understand something.
suck a dick shill
>saged and hidden

The only people I'm shilling for are people who hate the neocons and also hate their asslicking spokespeople such as Tucker Carlson.

The first 8 years of the 21 century were completely fucked up by these neocon retards. I will hate them for the rest of my life.

is carson a neocon?

t. underage fag for whom the world began in 2016

OP, you fail to realize what timelime we are in now...

Sean Hannity, let me repeat that, SEAN HANNITY is now on the side of WikiLeaks and Julian Assange..

Trump has been the single most effective tool to separate true neocons (McCain, Graham) from the sleeping patriots.

Tucker and his ilk are on our side....

Go watch clips of this guy when he was wearing a bow tie. During the DUBUYA administration this guy got on television every night and told us how everything Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney were up to was AWESOME. The Iraq war was awesome to this guy, it was all just the greatest. FUCK HIM. I'll remember this asshole for the rest of my life, FUCK TUCKER CARLSON.

In case you were wondering yes I am mad. If this guy and the other neocon ghouls come around Trump will be in trouble.

I hope you are right bro. When I started seeing Tucker Carlson pop up again, I got hella worried. These neocons are fucking garbage, time and experience have proven this.

I would remain worried. And that applies to as well.

What you are seeing from the conservative establishment is the bargaining stage. They've had their tantrum and their depression. They are establishment-whores and now that the old establishment has been shunned, they are cajoling the new establishment - in the hope it will cajole them back. The second they realize it's not the case, they will run back to their old masters. Which I believe is not a matter of "if", but "when".

/leftypol/ is here.

Everyone say hi!

Russia nor Russians hacked the election. The Russian Federation and all of its citizens strongly condemn and are ideologically opposed to any notion of interfering in foreign elections. The Russian Federation holds democracy and the democratic process in the highest regard, and finds the charge that the Russian Federation interfered in the 2016 United States election both outrageous and offensive.

Kek

No, he is just a cheerleader for whoever will make him the most money. He is on Fox news so it's
>2000 bush good
>2003 war good
>2008 Obama bad
>2010 tea party good
>2016 alt right good

naw bro... I want American Nationalism to succeed. I get the impression Trump is interested in this. This is not a left/right thing. This is a USA thing. Hillary's crew is a total failure, the NEOCONS are total failures as well. I want somthing NEW. All new faces. None of these old ghouls.

What is the point of this retarded thread you're just sperging about how you don't like tucker Carlson and neocons

I can spot subversion when I see it.

Several points:
1. You're fake as hell
2. You're taking one of our favorite political hosts (Tucker) and conflating him with the dreaded neoconservativism
3. I guarantee you many people here used to be neocons before the Iraq War sorted us out, same goes for Tucker

Tucker is based and /leftypol/ needs to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Point is, Trump needs to make a spreadsheeet listing everyone who ever was a neocon fuckboy. And make a point to get as far away as possible from the people in that spreadsheet. I don't want to see them in government, I don't want to see them on TV ever again for the rest of my life.

I don't want neocons to feel comfortable appearing in police society. Hillary and her shills too while you are at it, but this discussion is about neocons.

This. Tucker is /ourguy/ ever since he BTFO Liebowitz.

You're such a fucking sperging you sound like one of those triggered leftists
>I don't want him on my TV
>Trump needs a spreadsheet for these guys

It's fucking cable TV and Trump isn't going to do shit against neocons. This Trump republican takeover will probably end up the same as the neo cons and you'll be sperging for the rest of your life.

Fuck off leftypol, it's obvious this guy is making a lot of lefties asshurt and you're trying to get a d&c going like the faggot you are
Saged

> retard who thinks redpilled conservatives are neocons

neocons are cuckservatives

True, hence why trump needs to cut the snakes (neocons) head off fast.
I mean he fucking shat all over bill kristol. so good.,

I hope you aren't serious. Let me counter your entire argument by telling you to look at Trump's past.

See how that works?

I guess he's a Conservatarian

>I am a Trump voter.

I believe this too. Who knows what Tucker Carlson actually thinks when he is at home in the bathtub. But it doesn't really matter to me what he thinks. In my book there should be consequences for going on TV for years and shilling for the neocons.

There should be a law decreeing that Bill Kristol cannot be served in public restaurants. That guy needs to go into hiding for the rest of his life.

What is people change and viewpoints change. I watched him in the past and like him alot now. So what if he used to be something else

I can't believe this dork actually has fanboys.

I think Tucker just wants money, who can blame him. He does seem more genuine than most TV personalities though--it seems every other asshole on his show goes out of their way to say he's a good guy

i don't think anyone is that good of an actor. i think tuck is openminded and fascinated... people change... he was probably obsessed with neocons during his 20s and 30s... now he's like 50 with a 20yo son.

He's whatever he thinks will give him an audience.

I'm an ironic Trump voter.

You're welcome.

>>This guy right here, Tucker Carlson, was a poster-fuckboy twink for the Neocon movement.

You have to go back.

When Dr. Helen Smith was on his show explaining how the legal system is biased against men, women are married to the state and cultural values disregard fathers, Tucker's response was that men should just shut up and take whatever shit modern women dish out.

Expound on past - crossfire? - he's been a supporter of trump for a while

>Guys, you need to understand something. I am a Trump voter. I want Trump to succeed. But
Why are shills so fucking stupid

Go to hell CTR shill

SAGED

fucking shill

sage

the tuck is ok with me
his show has been bretty good

man you seem to be having trouble

threatening your opponents into silence is not how you convince people of your point

man you really sound like a bizarro smug liberal with this kinda shit, its cringe-worthy

>I am a Trump voter. I want Trump to succeed. But

Shill thread?

>Trump will fail.

Shill thread.

can we not have a sensible conversation about genuine concerns without being called a fucking shill? it's like /r/the_donald has just come here and learnt the meaning of the word

>guys like super serials i am on your side but this one thing i don't agree with is stupid trust me
You are a raging hardon if you think anyone here wants to hear concern trolling you fucking twat. Even if the dude had a good point which he doesn't.

>can we not have a sensible conversation about genuine concerns
You aren't an American and probably don't even know who Tucker Carlson is. I know I don't know any people on your TV, except maybe Fuzz Townshend.

>concern trolling
so it's trolling to show concern?

i dont know about you but i think it's kind of worrying how many Sup Forums users have just become mindless drones since trump came about. like if you critise their favourite "based" fox news presenter you're a shill or some stupid shit

get your head out of your ass

Don't like him and never have.

OP just doesn't suck dicks, he sucks smegma filled refugee foreskins.

daily reminder TC started his career trying to fake that he was a gay person.

>that bowtie

Daily reminder that Cucker Carlson will always suck up to the Jews and Neocons

I had rabid gay sex with Tucker in a park in SF
I punished his ballon knot just like he loves it the naughty boy!,

Tucker was against GWB for the Iraq war and supported Ron Paul.

What happened to his lips?

>DEAR MAINSTREAM MEDEYAR
>GORILLA MINDSET BY LE MIKE KEKNOBITCH
>now this

You guys will never win, because you always quit, you're too scared to deal the deathblow.