The Globalist Agenda

Hi Sup Forums! I'm an up and coming member of the globalist elite. I'm here to tell you about our vision for the future of humanity. This is 100% serious. Please keep an open mind.

>Fact 1: The rise of distributed, rapid, and high volume transmission of information (the internet) has made the world smaller.
>Fact 2: Artificial Intelligence and automation are disrupting labor in many traditional industries.
>Fact 3: Climate change suggests we may be coming close to the limits of the planet's ability to support human life.

Now the average Sup Forumstard would tell you that the solution is to gas a few million kikes, and do away with the niggers to bring the population down to sustainable levels. But we look down on this, not because it's immoral, but because it's the myopic vision of a powerless, basement dwelling, NEET, cuck faggot.

We offer an alternative vision: conquest of the solar system. We don't need young men strapping bombs to their chests and going to war to die over scraps. We need them strapping themselves to rockets, and pushing the frontiers of human settlement. First the moon, then mars, then the asteroid belt. We have the technology. We have the manpower.

But here's the catch. No government or corporation can do it by themselves. To pull it off we need to be able to come together and pool our talents and resources. We need planetary scale cooperation to achieve planetary scale conquests.

So what's it going to be Sup Forums? Does your vision for humanity have us squabling over this sorry little ball of dirt, destined to go extinct with it? Or does it have us becoming an interplanetary species? Think hard Sup Forums. Think hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KrvEvPsSZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gr8t b8t m8 I actually read it

>The Climate change nigger

You're a common lefty, not an elite.
Please kill yourself.

nah i'd rather just live on earth without any coloreds

Alright you 15 year old faggot.
>We need to be able to come together and pool our talents and resources.
Literally the only races that can go to space are Whites and East Asians. Every other race would have to go through extreme genetic engineering/eugenics programs in order to be at least decently cognative on the same level. Kikes are not allowed because they're neurotic and fuck things up all the time. Asians lack creativity but would be great in management positions. Whites will be at the heart of OUR destiny.

> making interplanetary spaceship
> bringing niggers
> niggers trash and riot the ship
> MUH DIVERSITY

>up and coming member
>talks

Poor b8. If you were, you just sealed your end.

If you were really elite, you'd know that humanity has already breached the boundaries of the solar system.

Why do you think cognitive skills would be more important than physical hardiness for settling on an inhospitable planet? Many of the raw materials we'll need are in african countries. People who live near the equator are more resistant to solar radiation. How many comfortable middle class/rich people would be willing volunteer for a mission with a high risk of injury or death?

>Elite
>Globalist
>Faggot

Why are post like this allowed?

Hey I'm just telling you what's going to happen. Work has already begun on genetically engineered plants, microorganisms, and insects than can live on spaceships and foreign planets.

Nothing you said contains any value unless humanity has one of two capabilities:

- Faster than light travel
- The ability to create atmosphere on a planet and control it's weather patterns (terraforming).

Both are a solid 150-200 years away, unless strong AI emerges to save us (it won't, our planet will be a wasteland cesspool before this happens).

Please fuck off, 14 year old faggot.

Because people like you think that the end goal of the globalists is cultural destruction and enslavement. Our real goal is to transcend the boundaries of what it means to be human. Can't you see that globalism has already happened? The irony of it all is that the anti-globalists preach and seek assistance from a global network of sympathizers on an internationally frequented message board.

>Faster than light travel
We're not talking interstellar distances here. We wouldn't need FTL to colonize the moon and mars and those two would probably take a good 100-200 years before they got even close to saturated - especially if we start mining asteroids.

>terraforming
Is this really necessary? Why not a mix of pressurized surface and subterranean buildings? Is it that much more of an engineering challenge than the ISS?

Do you know the goals of globalism?

The globalists want to mix everyone with niggers and other low iq retards which means that noone except ((them)) could build spaceships and other high tech in the future.

Here is proof.

is this pasta? i don't recognize it.

its already a planetary scale of cooperation.

so tell me more how we have to go to war with Iran

That graph literally makes no sense, you do know a score of 100 is tied to exactly average right? Not arguing whether or not Global IQ is down, just that the IQ of the person that made this is around 40.

Aren't those three facts the three pillars of Thomas Friedman's latest book?

worth noting they they did the same thing in russia with communism. only they killed off all the smart people so that the only smart people left were jews

youtube.com/watch?v=1KrvEvPsSZ4

>conquest of solar system

Ya, Tesla had contact with the people from Venus.

Good luck conquering a society with technology thousands of years ahead of ours.

>So what's it going to be Sup Forums?
I vote for a plague in Africa, China, India, and Latin America. Once their populations are equivalent to the global white population humans won't tax the planet so much.

Then, maybe, we can work together, when necessary, to colonize space.

>Hi Sup Forums! I'm an up and coming member of the globalist elite

stopped reading

we need to kill all the jews and deport all the niggers, spics, and muslims from white countries. then we will create an alliance between all white countries and all asian countries and take back the right of conquest and conquer all the subhumans and genocide them and divide up the land. then we can create a utopia here on earth and focus on science and space exploration or whatever

Quads of truth

i gotta admit the ((("Facts"))) told to us about the rotation of Venus seem sketchy and impossible compared to any other planet in the solar system. and its hard to believe that the planet would be blue with white clouds if it was all molten magma. lets just hope that they feel sorry for how primitive we are if what your saying is true.

That nonsense is smoke and mirrors meant to distract the plebs. Literally a game of three card monte. Also, we're not so much about controlling things as we are anticipating them and taking proactive steps.

>this sorry little ball of dirt, destined to go extinct
Welp, just spilled coke on the carpet on my Ferrari, better send it to the crusher.

You fail to address human dignity or the ambition of the individual man. You see a big picture, one that you and your wealthy globalist technocratic douchebag allies think is the way forward for all mankind.

You know how well that's worked out in the past?
You're not smarter than everyone.
You don't have the answers.
You can't "fix" society.

All you can do is try to force a square peg into a round hole. In the end we'll probably put two hot ones in the back of your head. I hope it's worth it.

also... please drop us some dox or a sauce link or a magnet on some of this info? ive thought about this shit way too much coming to the same conclusion as you do to not believe what your saying could be a strong possibility, with no findings when i search and now your post just makes me feel like my crazy thinking might have some merit.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is not a feasible course of action. It is not within the space of achievable realities. A future where we aggregate knowledge and resources to colonize Mars is much lower energy state.

The Führer already took us to Mars and the Moon through Antarctica...

Can't cooperate with people who would probably try to sabotage the rockets.

>But here's the catch. No government or corporation can do it by themselves. To pull it off we need to be able to come together and pool our talents and resources. We need planetary scale cooperation to achieve planetary scale conquests.

Good luck getting any talent outside of the western world.

So how about this- We wipe out all the talentless third world subhumans, and take the resources they are squatting on to do your plan?

If you want to do this, flooding the only developed nations with subhumans and wiping out the only race that has the true capability to achieve it won't get you there.

You fucks had 25 years between the cold war and now to do this and didn't even make the fucking moon base you promised us back in the 70's. Back in 1994 Gingrich made a contract with America and didn't even include "fund the fucking moon base already" in it so why should we trust you now?

Like fuck you we going neo-nationalist multipolar space race now. Maybe we'll actually get something done this time.

Like China, India, France, Britain, Germany, Russia and Japan going at it at the same time would be amazing. There's still room for international cooperation, we did that even with the fucking commies so don't worry.

It was certainly within the realm of possibilities 70 years ago. Your vision for the future will only result in the fall of western civilization and a planet of beige subhumans shitting on the ground and killing each other over petty shit while jews try to macromanage them and sell them guns. Why dont you run along and find some new elon musk interviews to watch

and lets not forget G.W.Bush promised a base in 2003, to be completed in 2008 with televised promises in a national announcement speech.

Hi I'm a LARPing enthusiast as well and as a respected member of Opus Dei I would like to assure you that we take Sup Forums very seriously

if you want to know what globalists want, just turn on the fucking TV and take a guess what they're trying to make you believe and think about, and taking you away from anything useful, its all grade A usda choice bovine feces.

"But muh F-35"

>our

globalists are all 1 of 2 things

useful idiots, or people who profit from globalism at the expense of all of humanity

what you said sounds nice but theres nothing to actually make it happen

So, your solution to the (((problem))) is a centralized body of government, based on nothing but scientific and pseudo-philosophical rationalizations which will end in the destruction of western culture, our gene pool and a possibly irreversible form of global despotism?

Seems kinda fucking stupid desu.

A ideological true believer getting in power of a major country would probably start WW3 if they believed in human rights and acted on that.

Jimmy Carter came close to that but thankfully all democrats since have been centrists that just give lip service to progressive values. Both republicans and democrats believe in world trade and globalism though. Democrats even if they evolve likely will continue to be internationalist in their attitude.

you're a fat LARPer

>Why do you think cognitive skills would be more important than physical hardiness
Resourcefulness and wide knowledge base is essential for survival, especially in a technology based environment where setbacks demand technical solutions.

I think the film The Martian depicted this aspect well.

Niggers are dumb labour at best, which can and should be replaced by robots.

Buy bitcoin

>Up and coming member of globalist elite
>"elite"
>Sucking ass at the problem of interest

Yeah, that sound just about right. Our short term goals should be preventing our current carrying capacity from dropping on our heads, which could happen within a few decades if we simply don't give enough of a fuck to do something about it. While that buys us time, then maybe we will develop space travel technology just enough to establish very small colonies on other planets.
We aren't going to be able to transplant billions of people this way anywhere near our lifetimes, just "seed" new planets with small populations of humans - just enough to prevent inbreeding problems. The idea in Interstellar wasn't too far off the mark, except for the wormhole space magic thing.

Personally, I don't care for that option. More of a last resort than anything. I would prefer a method of keeping the planet sustainable for thousands of years for humans to have plenty of time to work on and perfect the space travel thing. THEN, we can make serious efforts on massive colonies on other worlds and this so-called "conquest" of the solar system. Until then, we're stuck here, so we had better make sure this "sorry little ball of dirt" suits us for a long time.

>implying any leftist anywhere gives a shit about colonizing the solar system

space will be won by profiteering, just like every other frontier, not "love" or some bullshit

Why can't we just literally nuke everyone but white Americans and then colonize the solar system as white Americans?

>Instead of having jews, niggers and muslims commit their crimes on Earth, we want them to go galactic!!!

>You fail to address human dignity or the ambition of the individual man.
>All you can do is try to force a square peg into a round hole. In the end we'll probably put two hot ones in the back of your head.
It's you who fails to address the human dignity or the ambition of the individual man! What vision do you have for them other than a race to the bottom? Where is the dignity in that?

>You see a big picture, one that you and your wealthy globalist technocratic douchebag allies think is the way forward for all mankind.
Yes, I see the big picture! The purpose of life is to propagate itself, and the next stage of human evolution is to move beyond our planetary boundaries. You can call it galactic manifest destiny.

The big mistake you're making is thinking that globalism is some plot, and not just an inevitable outcome of technological advancement. That's what I mean about anticipating and not controlling.

>You know how well that's worked out in the past?
You mean like that time humanity spread out across the continents of the world?

>You're not smarter than everyone.
Nope. Just smart enough.

>You don't have the answers.
You don't even know the problems.

>You can't "fix" society.
Maybe not, but we can colonize the solar system.

>What vision do you have for them other than a race to the bottom?
The best we can hope for is a general better quality of life for all, and that means addressing the problems here and now on earth, not your utopian faggotry. You'd sacrifice a simple man with a simple life in order to fulfill your pie-in-the-sky dreams. How in touch are you with the common man? What about people who don't want to live your vision of the future?

>You can call it galactic manifest destiny.
FOR YOU. I don't give a fuck about galactic manifest destiny, I care about the homeless on Skid Row.

>thinking that globalism is some plot, and not just an inevitable outcome of technological advancement.
It's both. The Soviets felt similarly to you.

>You mean like that time humanity spread out across the continents of the world?
Are you trying to be obtuse?

>You don't even know the problems.
Please, illuminate me with your insight.

>Maybe not, but we can colonize the solar system.
Ok Gene Roddenberry, how many lives are you willing to sacrifice to do that?

Literally wat? Climate change is making the earth more fertile, boosting biomass production, and increasing earths ability to harbour human life

The US was built with cheap labor from slaves and dirt poor immigrants. Australia by convicts. Do you really need the crew of the starship enterprise for this, or would something more like the US military work?

>Climate change
Fuck off kike.

Maybe Globalist should stop being anti-White cunts and be transparent with their goals for the future

>what you said sounds nice but theres nothing to actually make it happen
Exactly. Nothing tangible at least. What's really pushing globalism is technological advancement. But the plebs have trouble wrapping their minds around the influence of abstract forces, so they blame it on people.

>when the World is not big enough for the jew.

>The US was built with cheap labor from slaves and dirt poor immigrants.

This is fucking retarded btw.

Do you not believe that the growing influence of Islam and religious idiocy works against the progress of humanity?
I believe that we can only have a global community when such superstitions are made weak globally. Only then we can reach such goals.

Globalism isn't about being anti white. It's about competition vs competition. Aggression works well in low density networks (a) you don't have a lot of help, and (b) there aren't a lot of people around to gang up on you. High density networks favor alliances and cooperation. The internet greatly increased the density of human networks. That's why social skills like cultural sensitivity and EQ are becoming more valued.

>Climate change

If you were TRULY an (((elite))), you would know that 'climate change' is a SCAM. Sage.

>globalists can help us colonize the solar system
We've had decades of globalists, with barely any space advancement. Globalists have taken money out of the space program to spend it on useless wars, which have had the ultimate goal of making politicians and their funders richer. Even killing all the kikes and muslims would help the space program more. At least then we'd solve enough world problems to focus on space colonization.

No it's a reality. What those living in the dark don't fully appreciate are the consequences of the earth moving into a higher energy state via global warming. Basically everything is going to get more chaotic and unpredictable. And I don't just mean the weather, I'm talking about events in general.

Point 2 and 3 are memes. Also, I'm all for space exploration, but the technology available isn't adequate yet. Overall 9/10 larp. Would (you) again.

Globalism is a fake news invented word to try and justify nationalistic isolationism. Globalism is just something that's naturally happening due to the raised awareness of the world around us. You can't stop it. Sure there are ways to approach it, but as long as we have a free and capitalist society it's inevitable. It's just that nazi reactionaries have a tendency to try and push their ideas trying to sound like they are on the defensive of eternal culture and not just regressive dummies.

What are you talking about when you say Globalism? Because I mean this

Gizza job

>he thinks space is real.

I have also played Destiny, a video game by Bungie.

So cooperate. Have economic unions and such. Just dont permenatly move to a country you dont belong in.

Globalization here would mean heavier exports of workers, our own resources exported and more unsustainable degeneracy imported while the local economy dies. Home first before the others

>climate change
hahahahaahHAHAHAHAHA this is some pathetic larping!!!

Globalists main objective: -The niggerization of the world.

No thanks.

What a bullshit. Globalist kikes will never allow development of space travel, in long run it will certainly be thing they fear most. They want to rule over all the humanity ant it will not be possible if humanity just fly away from them.

What a fucked apart and silly world view you've got there.

Climate change is much more serious than you think. The global increase in temperature means that the world has shifted into a higher energy state. There are some pretty profound consequences to that.

Fuck space. Kill all sandniggers, niggers and kikes. Yellow niggers if necessary.

What is the globalist agenda behind flooding white countries with shitskins m80?

Nice try cabal your queen and king are dead, and you're all scarded shitless. Syill have time to come to the light b4 judgement, confess all and pray for mercy.

"We must stop global warming"

*the globe stops warming*

"Uh..... we must stop climate change!"

You idiot, global warming/climate change (or whatever they're calling it today) is a hoax in the sense that it is NOT man-made (like they say it is). Earth has been going through NATURAL CYCLES of warming and cooling SINCE ITS BIRTH. Furthermore, ALL of the planets in the Solar System are warming up right now. This does NOT mean that pollution does not exist, because it DOES. I am NOT pro-pollution. In fact, I am VERY ANTI-POLLUTION. It's just that I REALISE that a carbon tax is NOT going to stop pollution (and so do they). Free energy exists EVERYWHERE IN UNLIMITED QUANTITIES (like Tesla said) and it is COMPLETELY CLEAN. They are using global warming/climate change as a way to further their globalist agenda to establish a single planetary government. Remember: Global 'problems' require global 'solutions'. This is the Hegelian dialectic on a global scale. Not only do they want a single planetary government, but they also want to DE-INDUSTRIALISE THE WORLD via their global warming/climate change SCAM. Don't fall for it.

Also solar warden isnt under your control anymore, why you always lyin.?

>So what's it going to be Sup Forums? Does your vision for humanity have us squabling over this sorry little ball of dirt, destined to go extinct with it?

if whites go extinct then i want all of humanity extinct too, so yes.

>solar warden

Corey Goode?

>killing all the niggers is somehow less feasible than terraforming Mars
No wonder you got your ass pounded by Donald J Trump.

>Interplanetary
You aren't thinking big enough. Interstellar or the entire effort is a failure.

Interstellar is indeed the way to go, but you DO realise that the Solar System is about 2 light years in distance..... right? If we can't achieve faster-than-light travel (hint: we can), then we might as well remain in the Solar System.

Shadilay

Nope, and it will be sweet when Jesus returns and destroys you.

>you will never watch tyrone trying to get away in his spaceship from the intergalactic police on TV

why live?

I say well kill the niggers and jews and THEN go to space because we just achieved world peace.

>but because it's the myopic vision of a powerless, basement dwelling, NEET, cuck faggot.
fell apart there, shouldn't have tried to hard. You also didn't give a reason why it was bad, because the world can easily unite once we don't have jews, muslims and niggers holding us back.

Up and coming barista

Nope we will never survive in space its that simple.

>Houston, we have a problem.