Now I truly belive that Trump is the physical representation of Sup Forums

Now I truly belive that Trump is the physical representation of Sup Forums

if I want to know what Trump thinks about x thing, I just ask pol and there you go

for instance, let me ask you this:

Should Mexico be nuked?

no hablo espanol senor

It would be doing them a favor but they are too close for fallout

Na, Trump is too moderate.

He would nuke Mexico. I would do something far worse, make Mexicans live in Mexico.

Callate pinche cuck

We don't want to nuke Mexico. We know a lot of mexicans, fantastic mexicans. They're hard working, amazing people, but we want them to work hard and be amazing in Mexico, so they need to gtfo, ok?

The sad truth is that we don't think about Mexico and in an ideal world you can only make yourself great by your own power and without leeching off your northern neighbor

Waste of a nuke.

They should be walled off and forgotten.

mexicans we know that when politics we speaking, HE WILL NOT DO NOTHING.

Kys mexican dumbass. Wut a fuckin stupid thread

mexicans are US greatest ally and putting a wall up only helps relations between us
the people we should nuke are the intellectually worthless plebtards who are game of thrones media monkeys without a deep thought in their whole lives

Wow

now i truly believe that you need to spend less time on the internet. it's rotted your brain

Not on my watch

How bout you go fuck yourself, OP, then ask again when your done

How are those riots working out for you guys?

Gringo de mierda

seriously though, i'm not defending the orange dude, but how many times do you tell yourself that daily? I mean, the guy has made it clear that he will do everything he can to make more jobs over there, making it more difficult for the people here to find a job in automotive sector (obviously the guy will reach a point where he says: okay lads, it's enough, which could mean tons of our fellow tacos unemployed which doesn't necessarily means every single job will go back, but many will be put through hell).

apoderarse de los medios de producción, Pedro. No apoderarse lo que se producido

maybe we should "buy" the auto factories and make our own mexican car brand?

Wow bet you two faggots are a part of different cartels
>now fight

*No apoderarse de lo que se produjo

You guys are so worthless we won't waste a bomb and this is coming from a country that will drop $10 million in ordinance on a wooden shack in Afganistan.

don't worry, your degenerates will keep doing drugs, billy bob, if that's what worries you

>worthless

ask any other country, would they rather see Mexico nuked? or USA?

>wasting a nuke on a country whose currency dropped when Ford said they weren't going to build a plant there
Wall off Mexico, nuke Canada.

maybe you guys should just make your own cars

FORD ESPANA
introducing:
>La Ford Familia
Minivan which sits 12
>El Ford Trabajo
Inexpensive 1990's style Ford Ranger, for work
>El Ford Mustango
Literally a horse
>El Ford Economico
one person motor scooter
>La Ford Extravagante
Chevy Suburban. Base model, but with Ford emblems

thanks, I was close. Im a total white person and only took a few years of spanish in HS

If this is supposes to be a board for people who are smart enough to understand politics why are Mexicans allowed to post?

nah, we are just gonna make clones of german cars

Aprende español puto

chill out bro, you seem quite upset

No, nuke California instead.

why the fuck would usa nuke part of their own country?

>nuke chiapas and DF
o well... it now makes sense

>if they nuke the USA it is because Mexico is more valuable

No retard, we would get the bomb because we are more valuable. We are the world's largest consumer and GDP bringer. Its not my fault that you taconiggers aren't worth the dirt your floor is made of. If it makes you feel better I can build a powerplant just to power the fence if that makes you feel some sort of worth.

No, it's a waste of a nuke, plus you got some nice vacation spots when you're not overrun by Cartels.

Trump's gonna seal the border, so the Cartel's are gonna get fucked. Maybe you'll use it to fix your government.

if it wasnt for (((Monsanto))) mexicans would still be working on their own farms instead of traveling for jobs

Too close. We don't need to nuke them. Just wall them off and send them all back. They can have their country, we can have ours. It's that simple.

lel we might be assholes, but were not stupid enough irradiate perfectly good land right next to our border.

if anything we would just spray you down with a indi/mestizo specific super virus that will spare white mexicans. Mexico has the potential to be an illustrious super-power... the only thing standing in the way of it's greatness is the hordes of useless disgusting brown people that insist on making life miserable for everybody else.

this definitely looks like Trump

because Sup Forums touch rock bottom letting burgers to post so it doesn't care anymore